Obama is going to win 2012

I think Santorum has a good chance to beat Obama. I think he plays well in the rust belt. Some of the handful of the states that need to be flipped to win.

I agree santorium is a great candidate. He doesn't need a TelePrompTer to speak what he believes in because he truly believes in what he says. I like him.

It's hard to take a guy named "Dick Tator" seriously, especially when he thinks Ron Paul could be elected President. I think you're fucked mentally up Tator.

Amazing retort! Your intellectual superiority is astounding! How DO you do it?

6a00d8341c60fd53ef013488a86865970c-500wi

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Look at the electoral map...think about the election BY STATE, not by general population.

I believe that Paul could take California from Obama. That in itself would ensure a Paul victory... not even counting the other "Dem" states that Paul could carry. But he isn't going to get the nomination so that's neither here nor there.

Look at the electoral map...think about the election BY STATE, not by general population.

I believe that Paul could take California from Obama. That in itself would ensure a Paul victory... not even counting the other "Dem" states that Paul could carry. But he isn't going to get the nomination so that's neither here nor there.
Then Republicans may unite behind the candidate that does get the nomination.

I think it could be very close; don't bet on Obama winning Tator. The economy is not his friend.

The economy is not his friend, but people are generally stupid. They would fall for the Robin Hood tactic against Romney. Fall for it would be a proper way of putting it because Obama and Romney are quite similar.

And Obama and Santorum are very similar on fiscal issues. Their biggest difference is on faith and Santorum is WAAAY out there on that one. As I said previously, a vote for Santorum is a vote for Pope Obama. I honestly see a large segment of the Conservative population sitting out and/or voting for an alternative 3rd Party Candidate. That, combined with the unification of the left against the "anti-woman" candidate would ensure an Obama victory.

Both of these candidates are RINOs, there is no other way to put it. Santorum's only "conservative" quality is religion which I truly don't think is a conservative quality at all, not if you intend to force it on others. Guided by morality is one thing. A willingness to force it upon others is quite another.

Paul supporters won't. And they've doubled since 2008. They will likely write in Ron Paul as a protest vote. Also, elections aren't won within the party. They are won by getting moderates and independents involved. It's won by having an energy that gets people excited. Do you really see Santorum or Romney getting people excited? Romney is just blah and Santorum only seems to get his opponents excited.

W was reelected in 2004 because the democratic nominee was a rich elitist who couldn't connect and actually turned off people. Romney is the same type of candidate.

Romney's actually worse. People are already making him out to be Gordon Gekko..who he looks amazing like.

That and he wrote an OpED in the New York Times clamoring for the auto industry's demise.

You couldn't hope for a better opponent.

Really? I think he looks more like Jack T. Colton.

Romancing_the_stone.jpg

You have a point.

:doubt:

I think Santorum has a good chance to beat Obama. I think he plays well in the rust belt. Some of the handful of the states that need to be flipped to win.

I agree santorium is a great candidate. He doesn't need a TelePrompTer to speak what he believes in because he truly believes in what he says. I like him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pdy09iQrNw]Full Speech Rick Santorum at CPAC 2012 » The Right Scoop - YouTube[/ame]

Solid orator..you betcha!

Paul supporters won't. And they've doubled since 2008. They will likely write in Ron Paul as a protest vote. Also, elections aren't won within the party. They are won by getting moderates and independents involved. It's won by having an energy that gets people excited. Do you really see Santorum or Romney getting people excited? Romney is just blah and Santorum only seems to get his opponents excited.

Paul should run third party. If the entire GOP are going to look at him like he's crazy when he speaks the truth about the Federal Reserve or Military Bases Overseas, but then I remember something I heard about Palin when she belonged to the Alaska Independant Party. Better to join one of the two major parties than it is to be an outsider like libertarians or green party. But I would love to see Ron Paul in a 3 way debate with Romney/Santorum and Obama. And I think Paul has gone as far as he can with the GOP. If he runs third party he'll be famous like Ross Perot.

Not only have the GOP waged war on the middle class, they have also conducted a full on assault on women's rights. In many states they are passing very extreme anti abortion laws. I think us Dems are gonna let them know about that but please first plck your candidate. Is it Mitt or Santorum?

Not only have the GOP waged war on the middle class, they have also conducted a full on assault on women's rights. In many states they are passing very extreme anti abortion laws. I think us Dems are gonna let them know about that but please first plck your candidate. Is it Mitt or Santorum?

Well, a few things... Not all Republicans are equal and not all "rights" are rights. Many are manufactured. Indeed, if female contraceptive should be "free", provided by the insurance companies, why not male contraceptive? Why can't I get free condoms or a free vasectomy? Sounds rather sexist to me. Equality under the law, anyone?

If they were really interested in stopping unwanted pregnancies and stopping the spread of disease, they would give free condoms to guys in those healthcare plans. The fact that they don't merely proves that they don't give a shit about those things. Focusing on women makes it a "women's rights" issue. That's all it is. Make women think their "rights" are being violated because someone on the right wants them to pay for the shit that men are expected to pay for. Give me a break.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back