obama is going to release Omar Abdel-Rahman

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Rahman, also known as "the Blind Sheikh," is currently serving a life sentence in the US for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. But Egypt is pushing for his release for "humanitarian and health" reasons.
The Department of Justice says the possibility of release is ruled out by the fact that Rahman is serving a life sentence. But an unnamed official within the Obama administration has said the custody exchange is being considered regardless.

US State Dept. Considers Releasing Blind Sheikh to Egypt

Yes indeed obama really does have that much contempt for America. He really, really does.

The only way I would consider releasing that dirtbag would be to exchange him for an American thats being held in some shithole in the ME.

Once the dirtbag gets to Egypt he'll be free and clear.

I mean the Egyptians don't care that he tried to blow up the Twin Towers. Hell. He's a hero to them.

Wonder if the drones could hit him in Egypt??

The only way I would consider releasing that dirtbag would be to exchange him for an American thats being held in some shithole in the ME.

Once the dirtbag gets to Egypt he'll be free and clear.

I mean the Egyptians don't care that he tried to blow up the Twin Towers. Hell. He's a hero to them.

Wonder if the drones could hit him in Egypt??

The rioters in Egypt are demanding his release. In fact, this whole "film" controversy may have been a ruse to cover up the real reason which is the release of Rahman.

Remember the guy from Libya they released in Scotland who was responsible for the Lockerbie airplane bombing?

That turned out to be a joke...

... he lived for years afterward.
:mad:

As a cleric at New York mosques Rahman preached that muslims should rob banks.

obama wants to let him go.

Forum List

Back