Obama is going to cause the Apocalypse!

Give me a break... Read up on Reagan then. He had hostages freed just on the reality of his term.

How did he do this? I remember history tells a different story, Reagan

benefited from great timing. He does not deserve the credit for the hostages

being freed.

:lol: Your memory is faulty. Everyone hated Carter, especially the Iranians. And they were scared shitless about Reagan.

Oh please, no one was scared of Reagan. He did nothing but take credit for

someone else's work. Reagan may have done some good but he in no way

deserves credit for the freeing of the hostages.

:lol: Your memory is faulty. Everyone hated Carter, especially the Iranians. And they were scared shitless about Reagan.
thats how i remember it as well
but of course, the dems sure did help that by claiming he was a war monger
and would trigger WWIII with the USSR

How did he do this? I remember history tells a different story, Reagan

benefited from great timing. He does not deserve the credit for the hostages

being freed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm guessing the number in your name is the year of your birth. If so... I remember it all going down. I was there. Take it from those of us that where, it was Reagan that set them free. The history books you learned about it from where written by an area of our society that hates Republicans. They have also left out of history books that Lincoln was a Republican. I didn't know that little fact until I was in my mid 20's. Even then I thought they where shitting me. I was taught in school that only Dems where good. You are a product of a system that was farther down that path than I was. Maybe one day you will realize that but clearly you have yet to reach that. Until then you are a sheep and a product of what they told you.

thats how i remember it as well
but of course, the dems sure did help that by claiming he was a war monger
and would trigger WWIII with the USSR

Yeah those of us that where there remember it different than the history books do. Pathetic if you ask me. Thankfully I'm teaching my kids there's more to history than whats in books.

I'm guessing the number in your name is the year of your birth. If so... I remember it all going down. I was there. Take it from those of us that where, it was Reagan that set them free. The history books you learned about it from where written by an area of our society that hates Republicans. They have also left out of history books that Lincoln was a Republican. I didn't know that little fact until I was in my mid 20's. Even then I thought they where shitting me. I was taught in school that only Dems where good. You are a product of a system that was farther down that path than I was. Maybe one day you will realize that but clearly you have yet to reach that. Until then you are a sheep and a product of what they told you.

I was around at the time too, and Bush Sr, head of the CIA went over and had a little chat and talked Iran into keeping the hostages until AFTER Reagan was elected. Truth be told, I think Bush Sr was in charge during most of Reagans years in office. The man had altzimers and it doesn't just suddenly appear after you serve 8 years in office.

If you watch some of his speaches, and the question and answer sessions following, you'll figure out that he was in trouble during his presidency.

You know, I was watching CNN yesterday and today (like I always do), and an interesting thing showed up.......

Yesterday, they had a guy on Rick Sanchez's show, who was a preacher, and also said that Obama was a Muslim. Now......he also put a marquee on the sign and said something to the effect that Obama was a traitor. He then backed it up with Biblical references, Exodus 20:3 to be exact.....What that verse is, is "Thou Shalt Have No Gods Before Me." How did that tie in?

Today, I saw the Al-Zawhari tape. One of the things that he said, among many was calling Obama a "house ******", much like Malcolm X called other blacks who went along with the whites. Not only that......but he also bitched about the way that Obama was a Christian, and told him that he was a traitor to his own people, because his father was a Muslim.

See? Two different viewpoints, each at opposite sides of the globe, and they are mirror images.

He then told Obama that he was going to go down in the history books as the most failed president ever, with problems and strife for the entire time he was in office.

I guess it's kinda hard to get cable in Afghanistan. Otherwise, they would know that title already belongs to Bush Jr.

Oh my, you are quite the fool. That is not my birth year but nice

assumption, idiot. You con's are the biggest crybabies I have ever

heard,biased media,biased history books,biased education,biased,biased.

Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is somehow biased. If you really

did live through the Reagan presidency and believe he was the reason for the

hostages being released, then I recoomend you get a mental checkup.

The only people who were afraid of Reagan were the cons. Remeber when

Reagan cut and run from Lebanon? 243 marines were blown up, rather then

avenge their deaths Reagan decided to cut and run. So once again no one

feared him, that is a little pipe dream you cons love to wish was true.

I was around at the time too, and Bush Sr, head of the CIA went over and had a little chat and talked Iran into keeping the hostages until AFTER Reagan was elected. Truth be told, I think Bush Sr was in charge during most of Reagans years in office. The man had altzimers and it doesn't just suddenly appear after you serve 8 years in office.

If you watch some of his speaches, and the question and answer sessions following, you'll figure out that he was in trouble during his presidency.

Yes this is now well documented. The press could only ask prepared questions

no gotcha media,lol He would mistake trees for books, he was getting really

bad, that is why he had less public appearances toward the tail end of his

term.

Oh please, no one was scared of Reagan. He did nothing but take credit for

someone else's work. Reagan may have done some good but he in no way

deserves credit for the freeing of the hostages.
Sure boy. You probably think that the USSR caved in because it tried to keep up with the "Clinton economy". :lol:

FYI the original CAtholics did NOT believe in marriage.

Yeah, that's right folks, they eshewed marriage becuase the world was coming to an end at any moment.

It took about 400 years before they finally decided that marriage might not be such a bad idea.

Bush is a zit.

The right was referencing the fact most Obama supporters know next to nothing about him except he is a good looking BLACK man and can speak well.

Got Data?

12 years constitutional law professor. 8 years state senator. 3 years US senator.

48 and president elect. Must be more than just speaking well. And not to bore you, but speaking well is often one of the skills of a good leader.

Check out the sources of power someday. Traditional, Referent, Expert, etc.

Forum List

Back