Obama is giving a damn good speech in Burma

I wish he would go to Eygpt with this kind of speech telling them about how respecting other religions is important.

After all the support the US gave Mubarak, the Egyptians probably wouldn't be so keen to trust Americans. But I agree - good job in Southeast Asia.

Matthew praising Obama? Did someone slip me a crazy drug?

Yeah, too bad Obama is a negro though, because then Matthew wouldn't feel like a race traitor otherwise!

Obama is a negro? Really? Who says? Am I mistaken or am I of the understanding that Obama is of mixed race, with his mother being white? Go ahead, why don't you tell us that percentage it is he's negro. Have you done the DNA tests, so you can substantiate your claim?

Edit

P.S. Oh...wait, don't tell me...let me guess. Since scientists claim all humans originated on the African continent, we're ALL negroes...right?

Last edited:
Yup. He did give a good speech. Of course he's real good at speeches. Just kinda falls down for everything else.

Yup. He did give a good speech. Of course he's real good at speeches. Just kinda falls down for everything else.

Hitler was good at speeches. He made women swoon and cream their jeans. Much like Obama. Only, Obama gives men the squirts...too. Ask Chris Matthews.

After the Sept 11th attack he should of told the muslim world two parts of this speech.
1# We're a nation that believes in freedom of speech
2# You should respect other religions and other peoples rights

Instead he blamed our freedom of speech as it is something wrong in front of the muslim world. This is what pisses me off. He didn't have the balls to do it at the time.

Forum List

Back