Obama is Finally Found at Work??

The President has been working. I remember you righties telling me that no matter how many gazillions of days Bush was on vacation, he was still working (and not just clearing fake brush on his fake ranch either).

Now Congress on the other hand just took ANOTHER fucking two month vacation. Oh, but it's the President that's the problem. Riiiggghhhttt....

The President has been working. I remember you righties telling me that no matter how many gazillions of days Bush was on vacation, he was still working (and not just clearing fake brush on his fake ranch either).

Now Congress on the other hand just took ANOTHER fucking two month vacation. Oh, but it's the President that's the problem. Riiiggghhhttt....

Remember 1/2 of Congress is controlled by the Dems. For some reason the left forgets Congress is made up of the House and Senate. I think Obama told them to do that. :lol:

Remember 1/2 of Congress is controlled by the Dems. For some reason the left forgets Congress is made up of the House and Senate. I think Obama told them to do that. :lol:

Who sets the vacation schedule? If you find it, it will have orange fingerprints on it...

Who sets the vacation schedule? If you find it, it will have orange fingerprints on it...

I think you need to do a little more research, orange has nothing to do with it. :eusa_whistle:

I think you need to do a little more research, orange has nothing to do with it. :eusa_whistle:

Are you one of those folks on the street that Leno interviews? John Boehner (pronounced Boner) is Speaker of the House.

And it was the Democrats (and a smattering of Republicans) that voted for the house to stay in session recently. The Bohner's faction won and they went on vacation.

All House Democrats and 78 Republicans voted this month to bypass the month-long recess and not to adjourn in a largely symbolic vote.​

Are you one of those folks on the street that Leno interviews? John Boehner (pronounced Boner) is Speaker of the House.

And it was the Democrats (and a smattering of Republicans) that voted for the house to stay in session recently. The Bohner's faction won and they went on vacation.

All House Democrats and 78 Republicans voted this month to bypass the month-long recess and not to adjourn in a largely symbolic vote.​

The majority leader sets the schedule (Eric Cantor) and Boehner is pronounced "Bayner", but you know that. :badgrin:

What good is having Congress in session when nearly every bill passed by the house sits collecting dust in Harry Reid's office. This is the most do nothing Congress I have ever seen and it is not a Republican congress.

Forum List

Back