obama is doing all he can do

You whine because I neg repped you in return for your puny rep?

You want me to prove your unproven assertions?

Take a cry elsewhere, Annie, put on your training bra, motor over to namby pamby land, and grow up.

jake why do you lie? Why can't you be honest for once?

Night all, and thanks for proving my points about you reactionaries. You are all passionate but because you have a collective IQ of more than 300 does not mean any of you are bright. Or honest. And when bigrebnc is talking about honesty, put your hand over your wallet. Good night.

Last edited:
What, are you 13? I am not, but you are? Oh, girl, calm down, the Christmas prom is coming up, and you can practice on him for that, not me.

Oh, I forgot a few adjectives, you are a sniveling, lying, partisan hack. You not only know the truth, you purposely twist when outright lying won't due.

Not so? Fine, then why ignore that you were given a reputable link to NY Times that proved your 'facts' wrong? If you didn't know what you claimed to be a lie, why the qualifier of 'exist'?

After it wasn't gone into the net black hole, why didn't you acknowledge?

Why haven't you agreed that if Obama's problems with legislation has been the Republican minority, the same was true for Bush?

No Jakey, you need to acknowledge or stay in your slink off mode-it's past time. Slinking is for snakes.

Last edited:
Talking about being childish and nieve. You may think what I said was childish but it's a fact "republicans" crossing the isles bending to the will of the liberals got us into this mess. It's a cold hard life and the gravy train has stopped running. I suggest you start learning a trade because the handout will stop very shortly.

Sorry, all I could decipher was more blaming of the liberals. How original. Other than that, that was very poetic! Good for you ;P

I started a thread for people like you

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/141489-heads-up-thread-for-conservatives.html

Haha... this is funny: You turn to scientists for answers, and you do it only when it is convenient for proving a point you want to make... how fashionable.

Anytime when one of you far right loonies have to cite the liberal NY Times, Annie, I have to laugh. Don't ever think to speak for me, because you will simply lie. I think we were wrong to play the party of no the last two years. Not only is that stupid, it is shirking our duty to help govern. The behavior if flatly unpatriotic. My claim with the Dems was that they had the majority but not the nerve to govern. This was the same problem the Pubs had the from 2001 to 2006 and refused to govern and refused to right a wrong.

Annie, you are a whiner, a puking whiner. Slink off until you grow up and act with integrity.

Last edited:
Sorry, all I could decipher was more blaming of the liberals. How original. Other than that, that was very poetic! Good for you ;P

I started a thread for people like you

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/141489-heads-up-thread-for-conservatives.html

Haha... this is funny: You turn to scientists for answers, and you do it only when it is convenient for proving a point you want to make... how fashionable.

Why do you think thats there is something wrong with science?

Anytime when one of you far right loonies have to cite the liberal NY Times, Annie, I have to laugh. Don't ever think to speak for me, because you will simply lie. I think we were wrong to play the party of no the last two years. Not only is that stupid, it is shirking our duty to help govern. The behavior if flatly unpatriotic. My claim with the Dems was that they had the majority but not the nerve to govern. This was the same problem the Pubs had the from 2001 to 2006 and refused to govern and refused to right a wrong.

Annie, you are a whiner, a puking whiner. Slink off until you grow up and act with integrity.

Anytime when one of you far right loonies have to cite the liberal NY Times, Annie, I have to laugh. Don't ever think to speak for me, because you will simply lie.

:eek::eusa_hand::eusa_liar::lol: Jake when are you going to learn lying never works?

I think we were wrong to play the party of no the last two years.
I hate a liar. So you think the Republicans were wrong for saying no to total government control of Americans lives? Dude you may say you are a Republicans but your words say that you are nothing but a die hard liberal piece of shit. If you think that you are a Republican you have a mental problem.

Not only is that stupid, it is shirking our duty to help govern. The behavior if flatly unpatriotic. My claim with the Dems was that they had the majority but not the nerve to govern. This was the same problem the Pubs had the from 2001 to 2006 and refused to govern and refused to right a wrong.

OMG, the ones who were shirking their duties were the democrats they did not listren to what the majority of the people said. Thats why the democrats lost control of the house and why they will loose the Senate and white house in 2012

Thanks, CF, for you admission, via the video, that you have lost this discussion. Yes, you were defeated game, set, match.

Jake, you are really quite cracked and you still haven't provided even one footnote to the book you never read

The footnotes don't support the main thesis, CF. None of you ever proved that, and when challenged, you copped out with the old reactionary assertion "disprove it". I don't have to. You do. You and Mark didn't prove anything: saying "read the book and check the notes" is not proof. I have read the book and have checked the notes, and my assertion is they don't. So you get to prove it. Until you do, you fail.

Jake, you're insane and you should know that by now.

You have some personality defect where you take on the persona of the person talking to you. In each of your last posts you've morphed into whoever spoke to you. You should see a doctor before you hurt yourself or someone else

The "morphing" is a mockery of the individual, whether your or bigreb or Annie, for not being able to accurately convey and defend your own position. I am not concerned what you folks think of me at all, I do have fun showing the incorrect evidence or conclusions to which you come with that evidence. Being called a crank, or loony, or whatever by you folks, particularly CrusaderFrank or bigrebnc, makes the highlight of my time on this thread. You guys are like the patients of the insane asylum who believe you are in charge: absolutely loony, absolutely hilarious. What particularly tickles my funnybone is that you believe you are mainstream.

I will now leave the last word to all of you.

Last edited:
The "morphing" is a mockery of the individual, whether your or bigreb or Annie, for not being able to accurately convey and defend your own position. I am not concerned what you folks think of me at all, I do have fun showing the incorrect evidence or conclusions to which you come with that evidence. Being called a crank, or loony, or whatever by you folks, particularly CrusaderFrank or bigrebnc, makes the highlight of my time on this thread. You guys are like the patients of the insane asylum who believe you are in charge: absolutely loony, absolutely hilarious. What particularly tickles my funnybone is that you believe you are mainstream.

Show your evidence and expertise on the subject since you think everybody in this discussion is wrong but you.

Show your evidence and expertise on the subject since you think everybody in this discussion is wrong but you.
There was no discussion with lil Jakey, he doesn't discuss. He trolls, first in calling for 'credible sources', when given, he name calls. Then plans for his slink away. He's done that.

There was no discussion with lil Jakey, he doesn't discuss. He trolls, first in calling for 'credible sources', when given, he name calls. Then plans for his slink away. He's done that.
I have been here since June of this year it took me less than a week to see jokey for what he is a lying ass troll.

And which Soros Organization is paying for your hackery here Fakey?

well we have reached a consensus...after posting a wsj oped calling his asian trip, starting well in Inida, thx to bush laying the ground work, ended pretty much as a failure on the larger issues, and being called out on it.....now from his own flank-

Obama can't get G-20 nations to follow his lead

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shellacked at home, shellacked abroad. President Obama's Asia trip is extending a losing streak with the latest setback - a refusal by other major financial powers to follow his lead to revive the global economy.

The president's nostrums, which began with a call for stimulus-style pump priming by other nations, had evolved into a plan to ease wild swings in currency values and overboard trade imbalances. But he got next to nothing in showdown meetings with other leaders of the G-20 nations, or major economic powers. U.S. leadership, once taken for granted, has all but vanished, and no one's in charge.

The trip began with sunny triumphs for Obama. He paid tribute to India, an ally in the making, and visited Indonesia, where he spent several childhood years. He's cultivating the two nations as bulwarks against Chinese expansion and entry points into the financial dynamo of Asia.

The trouble began when he landed in Korea. Revisions to a free-trade treaty between Seoul and Washington fell apart over car and beef exports to Korea. The setback kills chances of similar agreements that can spur overseas trade to restart the economy. The mighty United States, abetted by Obama's considerable charm, couldn't crack Korea's stubborn resistance to American exports.

A more profound dispute followed at the G-20 gathering. The president pitched other countries to hold down trade imbalances and avoid the temptations of tweaking currency rates to gain advantage in a sickly global marketplace. This argument took aim at China, which keeps its currency cheap to encourage exports, and Germany, which does much the same.

Read more: Obama can't get G-20 nations to follow his lead

I hear your frustration. Insanity is abound, it seems, and it has enshrouded us all, to the point where, I question my own beliefs because I have no TV, no outside perspective on Obama or politics, pretty much except for what I hear in here. I had actually developed a picture of Obama being a complete failure because of all the talk in here. I guess I can understand how easy it is to fall pretty to these beliefs, just imagine if you lived in a town where everybody said these things, including your own family. These right wing neo-con beliefs are tempting in a way, because they are so hate fulled, so ignorant, so blaming, and feed the ego so well, but I refuse, because I know I'd be a weaker, and dumber person for believing them.

I hear your frustration. Insanity is abound, it seems, and it has enshrouded us all, to the point where, I question my own beliefs because I have no TV, no outside perspective on Obama or politics, pretty much except for what I hear in here. I had actually developed a picture of Obama being a complete failure because of all the talk in here. I guess I can understand how easy it is to fall pretty to these beliefs, just imagine if you lived in a town where everybody said these things, including your own family. These right wing neo-con beliefs are tempting in a way, because they are so hate fulled, so ignorant, so blaming, and feed the ego so well, but I refuse, because I know I'd be a weaker, and dumber person for believing them.

At least for me I point out the lies that obama says and point out the failure of what he is doing. You on the other hand are weak and dependent. So how do you know anything about obama if you do not have a TV or any other source of information other than this discussion board? Do you except everything just because it's the government?

Forum List

Back