Obama is Cruising!!!

I got $100 bucks Obama tries to start a war or do something totally stupid on America's behalf before he is ousted.

any takers?

I heard on talk radio that the Obma Administration is already contemplating post-poning elections until after Hurricane Sandy makes landfall.

Any ol excuse to postpone elections will do. Obama is desparate.

Talk radio...oh...okay.

I got $100 bucks Obama tries to start a war or do something totally stupid on America's behalf before he is ousted.

any takers?

I heard on talk radio that the Obma Administration is already contemplating post-poning elections until after Hurricane Sandy makes landfall.

Talk radio...oh...okay.

Yeah, you know the kind that have concerned citizens on it that speak their minds and chime in on politics and the Presidents' report card, etc... type stuff? or maybe you don't

One of them mentioned in passing the possibility of what if Obama trys to do this since he's losing. and the phone lines lit up...lol...

any takers?

Talk radio...oh...okay.

Yeah, you know the kind that have concerned citizens on it that speak their minds and chime in on politics and the Presidents' report card, etc... type stuff? or maybe you don't

One of them mentioned in passing the possibility of what if Obama trys to do this since he's losing. and the phone lines lit up...lol...

Talk Radio is like a trip to the zoo except the animals make more intelligent comments. I will listen in on the drive home on Wednesday to hear the Throw-Romeny-Under-The-Bus-a-Thon.

LOL, you are as bad as LilOleLady, just a broken record reciting your wish list as fact.
ONLY the hard left thinks this is anything but a horse race.

Just going by the reputable electoral vote polling data. If you can show me reputable polls (plural) that shows Romney winning the electoral votes, I'll change my tune.

I'm guessing no such polling exists...

Sorry swetie, you don't get to decide what is "reputable" and what isn't ;)

Just going by the reputable electoral vote polling data. If you can show me reputable polls (plural) that shows Romney winning the electoral votes, I'll change my tune.

I'm guessing no such polling exists...

Sorry swetie, you don't get to decide what is "reputable" and what isn't ;)

As I said, no such polling exists....otherwise you'd be producing it. But you're not so there isn't any.

he he he

Willard's call to put FEMA in the hands of 50 states is going to bite him in the ass with Sandy's devastation.

The daily ebb and flow of the polls is one thing; the trend is that Obama is almost always on the winning end; all of the other signs point clearly to an Obama victory as Romney continues to struggle. It's all coming up roses for Obama.

The 2nd term should be better than the first.

LOL, you are as bad as LilOleLady, just a broken record reciting your wish list as fact.

You can't do it.

Scoreboard.

You can't do it.

Scoreboard.

I am laughing at you....you are a silly little girl claiming its over and have no way to prove it...its ok, you are young and stupid with no real experience.

I know you like the RCP with no toss-ups...well except that there more than hundred which are toss-ups....sorry kid.

I will give you no quarter...you will be gone unless you reneg which is what I expect you to do.

You can't do it.

Scoreboard.

I am laughing at you....you are a silly little girl claiming its over and have no way to prove it...its ok, you are young and stupid with no real experience.

I know you like the RCP with no toss-ups...well except that there more than hundred which are toss-ups....sorry kid.

I will give you no quarter...you will be gone unless you reneg which is what I expect you to do.

do you have a bet with this flake?

You can't do it.

Scoreboard.

Yup, straight up win or lose.

Yup, straight up win or lose.

sweet.... hope she sticks around long enough for us to mock her...

You can't do it.

Scoreboard.

When have I ever endorsed RCP? I think it's stupid that they had Texas and GA in a "leans Romney" column you dumb bitch.

Back to the topic at hand...show a reputable poll that gives Romney an electoral lead much less 300 EVs. You can't. It's a simple as that.

You're gone; start packing your bags.

You can't do it.

Scoreboard.

When have I ever endorsed RCP? I think it's stupid that they had Texas and GA in a "leans Romney" column you dumb bitch.

Back to the topic at hand...show a reputable poll that gives Romney an electoral lead much less 300 EVs. You can't. It's a simple as that.

You're gone; start packing your bags.

Poor kid...you have never been up to the back and forth with....and now you are mad :)

YOU are the one saying its over and yet you can't show that it is :)

Your boy king is done.

Fox News has our President ahead in large swing states.
People cannot relate to 1%er Romney
Romney writing off 47 percent of the vote and alienating more voters every day

Economy slowly getting better.
Car sales up.
Optimism up.

Obama campaign hitting on all cylinders
Romney coughing, sputtering, squabbling in the ranks; circling the drain

Cannot wait for election day!!!

Not surprising. You can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back