Obama is Cruising!!!

Fox News has our President ahead in large swing states.
People cannot relate to 1%er Romney
Romney writing off 47 percent of the vote and alienating more voters every day

Economy slowly getting better.
Car sales up.
Optimism up.

Obama campaign hitting on all cylinders
Romney coughing, sputtering, squabbling in the ranks; circling the drain

Cannot wait for election day!!!

Yes, Obama is cruising all right. Here he is pictured at a campaign stop in Key West as he campaigns in FL.

gay-obama.jpg

Did Perry ever get the fires put out?

Car sales up.
Optimism up.

Yes, Obama is cruising all right. Here he is pictured at a campaign stop in Key West as he campaigns in FL.

gay-obama.jpg

Did Perry ever get the fires put out?

Truth hurts eh?

Yesterday a number of the swing states had the President and the Governor seperated by less than a point. Today, the President is ahead in all of them by 2 or more, excepting North Carolina.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

The daily ebb and flow of the polls is one thing; the trend is that Obama is almost always on the winning end; all of the other signs point clearly to an Obama victory as Romney continues to struggle. It's all coming up roses for Obama.

The 2nd term should be better than the first.

LOL, you are as bad as LilOleLady, just a broken record reciting your wish list as fact.
ONLY the hard left thinks this is anything but a horse race.

Yesterday a number of the swing states had the President and the Governor seperated by less than a point. Today, the President is ahead in all of them by 2 or more, excepting North Carolina.

The daily ebb and flow of the polls is one thing; the trend is that Obama is almost always on the winning end; all of the other signs point clearly to an Obama victory as Romney continues to struggle. It's all coming up roses for Obama.

LOL, you are as bad as LilOleLady, just a broken record reciting your wish list as fact.

If this is a horse race, I see no steeds, only geldings.

Last edited:

Just going by the reputable electoral vote polling data. If you can show me reputable polls (plural) that shows Romney winning the electoral votes, I'll change my tune.

Car sales up.
Optimism up.

coasting?

that's as silly as the rightwingnut toons who are running all around saying the president should concede now and beat the rush.

you understand that this storm changes things. we don't know yet if that change will help or hurt the president.

No, you are simply repeating the talking points you are hearing on TV.
The storm won't change anything at all.
God you people are no more than parrots.

does not matter who wins really, I enjoy the ability of our nation to have free elections and a peacefull transition of power.

Yes, Todd feels that Willard still has a 'legitimate" chance of winning. He feels that if he holds his breath and keeps his legs close, there is a "legitimate" chance that he won't get screwed on November 6th. But if he is, he can still lessen the effect with a fervent prayer to Joseph Smith...

I got $100 bucks Obama tries to start a war or do something totally stupid on America's behalf before he is ousted.

any takers?

I heard on talk radio that the Obma Administration is already contemplating post-poning elections until after Hurricane Sandy makes landfall.

Any ol excuse to postpone elections will do. Obama is desparate.

Car sales up.
Optimism up.

coasting?

that's as silly as the rightwingnut toons who are running all around saying the president should concede now and beat the rush.

you understand that this storm changes things. we don't know yet if that change will help or hurt the president.

No, you are simply repeating the talking points you are hearing on TV.
The storm won't change anything at all.
God you people are no more than parrots.

It could...the President is back at the WH acting Presidential, while Willard is off the campaign trail hoping that Obama will make a mistake and that things will be very bad. Or, as many may say, acting like a typical Republican.

I got $100 bucks Obama tries to start a war or do something totally stupid on America's behalf before he is ousted.

any takers?

I heard on talk radio that the Obma Administration is already contemplating post-poning elections until after Hurricane Sandy makes landfall.

An invasion of Syria is possible, even if he loses. There's no reason why he couldn't order an invasion of Syria and leave Romney in a war with Russia. Then democrats can blame republicans for starting another war.

any takers?

An invasion of Syria is possible, even if he loses. There's no reason why he couldn't order an invasion of Syria and leave Romney in a war with Russia. Then democrats can blame republicans for starting another war.

And you see how stupid that sounds after you wrote it?

You seem to think a war won't affect you just because Mitt would be taking over? that's dumb. ANY war affects us all and Obama's ignorant ass shouldn't try that move....unless he never really gave a damn about America anyway. to which, by your comments, you agree.

Just going by the reputable electoral vote polling data. If you can show me reputable polls (plural) that shows Romney winning the electoral votes, I'll change my tune.

I'm guessing no such polling exists...

Forum List

Back