Obama is creating and enabling new terrorists to rise against us

Basically gave Libya to AlQueda. Ignored the uprising in Iran. Getting ready to release terrorists from gitmo. Ignoring the wholesale slaughter of Christians in Syria. Apparently isn't going to do anything to stop terrorists from gaining footholds in Iraq. Ignoring Irans quest to gain nuclear capabilities.

I see bad things in our future resulting from this inept handling of foreign affairs. No wonder Hillary has stated that she intends to resign.

Who will you vote for in 2012?

The party of terrorism or the gop or a 3rd party.

That's funny. That's exactly what was said of Bush when he invaded Iraq.

So rather than complain, explain what you would do different. You seem to have a strong opinion on this, you must have some specific ideas to bring hostilities to close sooner rather than a hundred years from now.

If we're going to commit to an outcome we have to take off the kid gloves. Stop the pussyfootin around. Stop the political correctness. Go big or stay home.

Stop dickin around in these third world countries. Either bomb them into the stone ages or leave them the hell alone. Our soldiers are not baby sitters for the learning disabled of the world. We have completely fucked up all the wars we've been in since ww2. Wonder if we will ever learn.....
This is pretty much my complaint. Since when did it become the victor's job to rebuild the territory of the vanquished? And just why in the hell are we doing the UN's job with these humanitarian "meals on wheels" missions?

If we're going to fight a war, make the place look like Carthage after the Romans got done with it. Maybe that'll make people think twice before fucking with us. Go to war reluctantly, but fight to finish it decisively.

Whatever happened to those all powerful Romans? Oh yeah, that's what happends when a nation lets the war mongers neo conservatives determine policy.

If we're going to commit to an outcome we have to take off the kid gloves. Stop the pussyfootin around. Stop the political correctness. Go big or stay home.

Stop dickin around in these third world countries. Either bomb them into the stone ages or leave them the hell alone. Our soldiers are not baby sitters for the learning disabled of the world. We have completely fucked up all the wars we've been in since ww2. Wonder if we will ever learn.....
This is pretty much my complaint. Since when did it become the victor's job to rebuild the territory of the vanquished? And just why in the hell are we doing the UN's job with these humanitarian "meals on wheels" missions?

If we're going to fight a war, make the place look like Carthage after the Romans got done with it. Maybe that'll make people think twice before fucking with us. Go to war reluctantly, but fight to finish it decisively.

Whatever happened to those all powerful Romans? Oh yeah, that's what happends when a nation lets the war mongers neo conservatives determine policy.
Good thing I'm not a neocon then, ain't it?

I did you a favor and bolded the part of my post you missed.

I noticed you ignored my challenge from earlier. Typical of a little smack talkin bitch. All bark and no bite.

What makes you think the US has the power to go around bombing other countries into "submission"? You sure you didn't come from the old USSR?

We did it in Iraq. We bombed them into submission, deposed their leader but then we stuck around to baby sit. We should have left after Saddams capture. Bush fucked it up and then we were committed.

We have the power, we just choose not to use it. And that choice costs us blood and treasure.

Are you nutz?

Or stupid?

Funny, I ask for people to explain instead of just calling names. But those names explain you.

What makes you think the US has the power to go around bombing other countries into "submission"? You sure you didn't come from the old USSR?

We did it in Iraq. We bombed them into submission, deposed their leader but then we stuck around to baby sit. We should have left after Saddams capture. Bush fucked it up and then we were committed.

We have the power, we just choose not to use it. And that choice costs us blood and treasure.

Are you nutz?

Or stupid?

Funny, I ask for people to explain instead of just calling names. But those names explain you.

What are you smokin? I didn't use any derogatory names. First time ever when addressing you but I didn't. You asked, I answered. You fail.

Basically gave Libya to AlQueda. Ignored the uprising in Iran. Getting ready to release terrorists from gitmo. Ignoring the wholesale slaughter of Christians in Syria. Apparently isn't going to do anything to stop terrorists from gaining footholds in Iraq. Ignoring Irans quest to gain nuclear capabilities.

I see bad things in our future resulting from this inept handling of foreign affairs. No wonder Hillary has stated that she intends to resign.

Haven't I been saying since about 6 mo into the Obama admin that he was another Bush?

Haven't I been saying since about 6 mo into the Obama admin that he was another Bush?

Yes you have. But Obama is much worse. Bush, I believe had our nations best at heart. However misdirected it was it was earnest.

Obama, not so much.

Yes you have. But Obama is much worse. Bush, I believe had our nations best at heart. However misdirected it was it was earnest.

Obama, not so much.

The most ridiculous nutter POV repeated again.

Forum List

Back