Obama is creating and enabling new terrorists to rise against us

Ah, the moron trolls. Lamants the 'slaughter of Christians' in Syria and wants Obama to slaughter Muslims in Iran and Libya.

The leader of Syria killed his own people; how does it help for Obama to send US Troops to Africa or Iran to kill Muslims?

Did I say we should send troops to Syria? I commented on Obamas foreign policy of "beer pong" wherever the ball lands that's where we intervene. It's a joke. His excuse for Libya was humanitarian. Thousands more are being OPENLY slaughtered in Syria. Again, its a joke. Obama saw an opportunity to ride some coat tails and claim fame. Nothing more. Otherwise we would be flying over Syria.

It's a foreign policy created off the logic of Go-Fish.

Ps. Troll or not Obama is a failure and a complete disaster.

It's a foreign policy, as opposed to a "Ccrusade". You simply are not smart enough to understand the difference.

Right, a policy of pick up stix is truly difficult to understand.

Since your so smart please explain why we ignored the Iran uprising and Syrian uprising and jumped in in Libya. Humanitarian based.

I'll wait.......
:party:

I vote we follow the constitution rather than noobs who have no fucking clue about foreign policy yet feel obligated to tell us when to attack, or when to not attack, based off nothing more than their "feelings."

When civilians are killed, starved and lives are destroyed in these countries you deem worthy of bombing, all you armchair world leaders take zero responsibility because you never really thought shit through in the first place.

I vote we follow the constitution rather than noobs who have no fucking clue about foreign policy yet feel obligated to tell us when to attack, or when to not attack, based off nothing more than their "feelings."

When civilians are killed, starved and lives are destroyed in these countries you deem worthy of bombing, all you armchair world leaders take zero responsibility because you never really thought shit through in the first place.

True. The internet tough guys are really, really tough when it comes to war. They think life is a John Wayne movie.

So rather than complain, explain what you would do different. You seem to have a strong opinion on this, you must have some specific ideas to bring hostilities to close sooner rather than a hundred years from now.

If we're going to commit to an outcome we have to take off the kid gloves. Stop the pussyfootin around. Stop the political correctness. Go big or stay home.

Stop dickin around in these third world countries. Either bomb them into the stone ages or leave them the hell alone. Our soldiers are not baby sitters for the learning disabled of the world. We have completely fucked up all the wars we've been in since ww2. Wonder if we will ever learn.....

What makes you think the US has the power to go around bombing other countries into "submission"? You sure you didn't come from the old USSR?

We did it in Iraq. We bombed them into submission, deposed their leader but then we stuck around to baby sit. We should have left after Saddams capture. Bush fucked it up and then we were committed.

We have the power, we just choose not to use it. And that choice costs us blood and treasure.

True. The internet tough guys are really, really tough when it comes to war. They think life is a John Wayne movie.

I'm your Huckleberry.

I'm your Huckleberry.

You ain't no Daisy.... You ain't no Daisy at all....

Love that movie.

Did I say we should send troops to Syria? I commented on Obamas foreign policy of "beer pong" wherever the ball lands that's where we intervene. It's a joke. His excuse for Libya was humanitarian. Thousands more are being OPENLY slaughtered in Syria. Again, its a joke. Obama saw an opportunity to ride some coat tails and claim fame. Nothing more. Otherwise we would be flying over Syria.

It's a foreign policy created off the logic of Go-Fish.

Ps. Troll or not Obama is a failure and a complete disaster.

It's a foreign policy, as opposed to a "Ccrusade". You simply are not smart enough to understand the difference.

Right, a policy of pick up stix is truly difficult to understand.

Since your so smart please explain why we ignored the Iran uprising and Syrian uprising and jumped in in Libya. Humanitarian based.

I'll wait.......
:party:

No need to wait.......

French Oil!!

Man... You got me beat on the Tombstone Quotes... Guess it's time to break out the DVD.... again. It's been a year or three since i've seen it.

Man... You got me beat on the Tombstone Quotes... Guess it's time to break out the DVD.... again. It's been a year or three since i've seen it.

Remember when Dvd and divx were competing? I had to drive miles to find old Dvd movies. I've got nearly every western ever printed. In my divorce my exwife got nearly 800 of our dvds. I've rebuilt since then. Gonna suck when dvds go the ways of vhs or beta.

I nominate this for thread of the day.... at least the direction it took!

Common Ground can be found in the weirdest places.

Forum List

Back