Obama is Crazy

Obama didn't get elected to "try". Obama got elected to do a job and he failed.
I agree.

Of course... Obama will get elected again because the Republican party isn't aware that it's morbidly loyal voting base isn't large enough to overcome the morbidly loyal democrat voting base without the independents in force. Notice I used a small "i" in independents as they really aren't a party... Perhaps I should say "voting base without a party affiliation" to be more correct and succinct.

Point is that those people without a party affiliation (actual independents) generally aren't religious. Generally don't own big businesses. Generally don't really do much but go to work and watch TV. Exceptions of course... But general rule.

Now the ads on TV by both parties are pretty damn smart. Jobs, jobs, jobs. Which one should they believe will actually get them? Seems like a wash really, given that they both say the same thing against each other. Now it wasn't that long ago I saw a thread that said something to the effect that financial experts a Mitt victory would improve the market. Well... that's about laughable considering that Ron Paul has predicted all this crap happening now a decade ago. I mean who here hasn't seen those videos? There is no reason, rightly so, to trust those guys again. So.... Just a wash really.

Not being religious most independents wouldn't give two squirts if Gay people could get married. Seems like the right thing to do though if you don't care... Let them marry... Who cares? Won't hurt them a bit and it just seems fair.

I myself can't figure out why the federal government gives two shits if you are married or not. It shouldn't have anything to do with it.

But just that... Just that one little thing of marriage... That's enough to lose the presidential race for Mitt unless he can somehow absolutely sell that he would be better for the economy job market. He would actually have to spell out his plan, not say he had one. Because... Well... those people who aren't party affiliated generally aren't religious and just having faith isn't one of their strong points. He needs to put out that plan.

Now in my opinion Obama has been a pretty shit president... But boy... Those republicans really FUBAR'd when they backed Mitt as their man. This is akin to ... Oh hell... What's his name? That horse faced guy that ran against Bush. Hey... It SHOULD have been an easy win... *shrugs*

It's almost like the republican leaders want to lose. o.0

I am one of those little 'i' independents. You are correct, I have no particular religious affiliation. While I don't care who someone might fuck, I don't see why it's so important to co-opt a long-standing definition just to make a point. But I will tell you this, I recognize the danger and damage that a twisted fuckwad like obama means to the nation that has so far provided me relative freedom. Although I am not a Romney fan, I recognize the fact that it is "us" or "them" and I would rather see the obamanation currently squatting in the White House unseated and put to pasture.

NUTS.

So someone puts their sweet and tears into building a business, but somehow within Obama's mind they didn't do anything? What a slap in the face.

True that the government makes for the stable environment, but to say this is bull shit.

He didn't say they didn't do anything.

But they WANT him to have said that they didn't do anything....ergo....the new faux outrage is born.

I am one of those little 'i' independents. You are correct, I have no particular religious affiliation. While I don't care who someone might fuck, I don't see why it's so important to co-opt a long-standing definition just to make a point.
I have no idea why the definition matters. It's the rights that come with it that mean anything. Union... Marriage... Whatever.

But I will tell you this, I recognize the danger and damage that a twisted fuckwad like obama means to the nation that has so far provided me relative freedom. Although I am not a Romney fan, I recognize the fact that it is "us" or "them" and I would rather see the obamanation currently squatting in the White House unseated and put to pasture.
"us" or "them" huh? You know... I've been voting for the "lesser of two evils" for way too long.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I might be a little crazy, even a little strange at times... *grins* Good times... But insanity is absolutely exhausting. I'm not doing that anymore.

Forum List

Back