Obama is Crazy

What is that supposed to mean? What's the point?

It looks as if someone has flunked comprehensive listening classes.

Perhaps you can explain what Obama is saying. Does Obama want the owner of every business to pay more to the govt or to his employees or what? What's Obama's point here?

I think his point is that we're a collective. We all work to build it and some people have advantages, but you can't use those advantages if you sit on your ass not seeking them. You have to have the will. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Did you know there are big blue people living on one of Jupiter's moons?

You mean like on or near planet Kolob?

Yeah. Pretty cool, huh.

mitt_romney_planet_kolob_take_us_to_your_leader_tshirt-p235622958784356735enstl_400.jpg

Yeah, real cool...

What Does Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney Really Believe?

He believes that Jesus Christ is Satan's brother.
He believes that God lives near a planet called "Kolob."
He believes in baptizing dead people.
He believes that Jesus is married to a goddess wife.
He believes that The Garden of Eden was in Missouri.
He believes that it was impossible for Negroes to go to Heaven before 1978.
He believes that Jesus has children from his wife or wives.
He believes that he is going to become a god.
He believes he will own his own personal planet after he dies.
He believes the real Christian God is not eternal but rather that He was once a man on some other planet besides Earth!
He believes he needs to wear magical underwear created by Mormons and he is never to take it off unless he is bathing.
He believes it is a sin to drink anything containing caffeine. And that even includes True American™ drinks like Coca-Cola!
He believes children between the ages of 18-21 should wear name badges, ride bicycles and always smile.​

More: Mitt Romney's Hilarious Religious Beliefs

Let him keep spewing that bullshit. Without business there would be no jobs. The mofo can't seem to correlate that fact.

To Obama and his ilk...
There are only government jobs...
There are only public union jobs...

All other jobs in this country he tolerates...
And don't start screaming at me..."what about the car industry"...

Again...union jobs.
This man hates the private sector... :(

People in the Obama Admins believe that the earths human population should be cut to 500 million.
People in the Obama Admin would like to end industrial civilization.
Obama is in favor of running coal out of business
Obama wants energy prices to skyrocket
People in the Obama Admin love Mao.
Obamas father(I read somewhere) was in favor of 100 percent taxing of people in Kenya.
Obama supports Chavez
Obama will stand with the Muslims when the winds of war come.

Two can play at the lieing.(Some truth in both) Lakota please. I heard most of this in my years of attacking Obama.

Last edited:
I'm convinced this fraud is mentally ill. What in the hell have you all done?

PICKET:(VIDEO) Obama - 'If you

about a hundred times more than you have done. try accomplishing something before you always put down someone who that is trying, comparred to the effort you are not exerting.

Obamaturd is good at this, not accomplishing anything himself and putting down successful people. He is nothing more that a puppet.

Forum List

Back