Obama Is Counting On These People To Re-elect Him. They Are His 08' Supporters

Bullshit.

And, if the best quality I can find about a person is that they didn't kill someone........

Well, that's simply beyond lame.

And it's not bullshit. But okay.

As for best quality..the guy completely turned his life around and became well respected in Academia. So much so, that both Republicans and Democrats sought his help on educational endeavors. But of course you guys conflate his role in the Weatherman's underground into some kind of wild eyed killer. During his time with the group, they did their best not to hurt anyone. It's only after they effectively disbanded that they got involved in more serious crimes.

And I see you cut my post down to take out terrorists that conservative heroes were really involved with. Like Reagan and Bush's funding of Osama Bin Laden. They really knew how vicious the Muj were. The CIA had to get involved because they were torturing and beheading the Soviets they captured. Seems you can't get good intel from doing that. But heck..they kept on funding them even after they were aware of that. And once the Soviets were ousted, they let them take over Afghanistan.

What about Orlando Bosch? Eh? No comment?

Of course.

:lol:

Why is it many of you will forgive a fucking former TERRORIST and consider him a good man yet someone like me, a simple small time criminal, who turned his life around is quickly disqualified in many debates on here because I'm w con and "white trash"?

It doesn't pass the smell test.

And when did I ever condemn you for your past. That you turned your life around is to be applauded.

There are moderate republicans who voted for Obama last time because he was new and black and talked a good game who are now switching to Romney. Whether it's enough to beat Obama, we will have to wait and see.

Cartoon Characters, Dead People, Pets, Zoo Animals.

Link that any dead people, pets, zoo animals actually got a vote into the election?

Deceased voter statistics by state

Dead people voting is a type of election fraud that occurs when the name of a deceased person remains on a state's official list of registered voters and a living person fraudulently casts a ballot in that name.

The extent to which this type of vote fraud occurs is not known. If, after an election, a reporter examines the publicly available list of who voted in the election and finds from other evidence (such as the Social Security Administration's "Death Master File") that there is good reason to believe that some of the names on the list of those who voted are the names of people who are dead, it can be established that "dead people voted." Such painstaking analyses are expensive and cumbersome.

It is easier to determine how many names of deceased people still appear on official voter registration lists than it is to determine how many (if any) actual votes were fraudulently cast in the name of a deceased person.

Some recent examples of elections in which actual fraudulent votes were cast on behalf of dead people include a 2005 state senate election in Tennessee that was decided by fewer than 20 votes; in this case, a post-election verification process established that two fraudulent votes were cast on behalf of dead people. Three election workers were indicted, and the results of the election were voided. The mayoral election in Miami in 1997 was nullified by a judge because of widespread fraud, including a number of established cases of fraudulent votes cast in the name of dead people. Election inspectors looking at the 1982 gubernatorial election in Illinois estimated that as many as 1 in 10 ballots cast during the election were fraudulent, including votes by the dead.[1]
Names of deceased on registration lists

When the Poughkeepsie Journal in New York did a 2006 analysis of how names of deceased people were still on New York's official list of registered voters, it conducted the assessment by matching "the names, dates of birth and ZIP codes of all listed voters in New York's database of 11.7 million voter registration records against the same information in the Social Security Administration's 'Death Master File,' a database of 77 million records of deaths dating to 1937." That study resulted in a final estimate of as many as 77,000 dead people on its rolls, and that as many as 2,600 of them had cast votes from the grave.[1

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Dead_people_voting#Deceased_voter_statistics_by_state

The fact they still exist on voter rolls doesn't mean they voted.

And it's you "small government" types that don't want to pay to have them removed.

You know..like snow on your street.

Driving_Buffalo_Over_the_Cliff_1914.jpg

Obama Voters Unstoppable.

Link that any dead people, pets, zoo animals actually got a vote into the election?

Dead people voting is a type of election fraud that occurs when the name of a deceased person remains on a state's official list of registered voters and a living person fraudulently casts a ballot in that name.

The extent to which this type of vote fraud occurs is not known. If, after an election, a reporter examines the publicly available list of who voted in the election and finds from other evidence (such as the Social Security Administration's "Death Master File") that there is good reason to believe that some of the names on the list of those who voted are the names of people who are dead, it can be established that "dead people voted." Such painstaking analyses are expensive and cumbersome.

It is easier to determine how many names of deceased people still appear on official voter registration lists than it is to determine how many (if any) actual votes were fraudulently cast in the name of a deceased person.

Some recent examples of elections in which actual fraudulent votes were cast on behalf of dead people include a 2005 state senate election in Tennessee that was decided by fewer than 20 votes; in this case, a post-election verification process established that two fraudulent votes were cast on behalf of dead people. Three election workers were indicted, and the results of the election were voided. The mayoral election in Miami in 1997 was nullified by a judge because of widespread fraud, including a number of established cases of fraudulent votes cast in the name of dead people. Election inspectors looking at the 1982 gubernatorial election in Illinois estimated that as many as 1 in 10 ballots cast during the election were fraudulent, including votes by the dead.[1]

When the Poughkeepsie Journal in New York did a 2006 analysis of how names of deceased people were still on New York's official list of registered voters, it conducted the assessment by matching "the names, dates of birth and ZIP codes of all listed voters in New York's database of 11.7 million voter registration records against the same information in the Social Security Administration's 'Death Master File,' a database of 77 million records of deaths dating to 1937." That study resulted in a final estimate of as many as 77,000 dead people on its rolls, and that as many as 2,600 of them had cast votes from the grave.[1

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Dead_people_voting#Deceased_voter_statistics_by_state

And it's you "small government" types that don't want to pay to have them removed.

No I don't know. You still covering and making excuses for an admitted Job Slow Down, I do get though. I personally know several Plow Drivers that took part in it, Einstein. You should not jerk off so much, it's bad on your eyes, and that reflects on your reading comprehension. If you recheck the link, it reflects both on Registrations and cast ballots.

Give your arm a rest. :lol:

There are moderate republicans who voted for Obama last time because he was new and black and talked a good game who are now switching to Romney. Whether it's enough to beat Obama, we will have to wait and see.
Says a lot about Romney, doesn't it?

When one overcomes the Prejudices, Romney looks really good from most perspectives.

When one overcomes the Prejudices, Romney looks really good from most perspectives.
If you're looking for much of the same, sure.

Dead people voting - Ballotpedia

No I don't know. You still covering and making excuses for an admitted Job Slow Down, I do get though. I personally know several Plow Drivers that took part in it, Einstein. You should not jerk off so much, it's bad on your eyes, and that reflects on your reading comprehension. If you recheck the link, it reflects both on Registrations and cast ballots.

It's kind of gay..and strange you take interest in my sex life. I don't swing that way man.

In any case..Heresay..is bullshit.

As was the NY Post inventing the story that there was a "slow down".

I've shown that the work force was at an all time low.

And there have been something like 300 confirmed cases of voter fraud in some 10 years. It's hardly a problem. What's more a problem is that only 41% of Americans that can vote, actually do. Well..it's a problem for people, like me, who like the Democratic process. You? Not so much. You'd rather have our leaders selected by "god" or "wealth".

Deal with it.

The main goal is to get Obama out of office, so yes, it does.

In any other election year, I would prefer someone else. But, as a means to the main goal, no. Romney is perfect.

If you're looking for much of the same, sure.

Definitely a change in Positive Direction. Experienced in Business, State Government, open to reason, a problem solver, as opposed to obstructionist, or feet dragging. Out of all of the Republicans running, probably the most inclined to get real fixes done by working with both sides, as part of a whole body. I think you are lucky to have him.

In any other election year, I would prefer someone else. But, as a means to the main goal, no. Romney is perfect.
You and I will have to differ on that, I guess. I don't really see how voting against someone advances anything. On the other hand, Romney is no worse than the current occupant, so ... :dunno:

I think he will make the best of what he has to work with. The more Right, the more rational the congress, the more he can repair. From Tax Law, Economics, Liberties, Smaller, better defined Government.

You and I will have to differ on that, I guess. I don't really see how voting against someone advances anything. On the other hand, Romney is no worse than the current occupant, so ... :dunno:

He's on a totally different track, going in the opposite direction.

Not really.

Let's just say his name isn't Barack Obama and leave it at that.

As for best quality..the guy completely turned his life around and became well respected in Academia. So much so, that both Republicans and Democrats sought his help on educational endeavors. But of course you guys conflate his role in the Weatherman's underground into some kind of wild eyed killer. During his time with the group, they did their best not to hurt anyone. It's only after they effectively disbanded that they got involved in more serious crimes.

And I see you cut my post down to take out terrorists that conservative heroes were really involved with. Like Reagan and Bush's funding of Osama Bin Laden. They really knew how vicious the Muj were. The CIA had to get involved because they were torturing and beheading the Soviets they captured. Seems you can't get good intel from doing that. But heck..they kept on funding them even after they were aware of that. And once the Soviets were ousted, they let them take over Afghanistan.

Of course.

Why is it many of you will forgive a fucking former TERRORIST and consider him a good man yet someone like me, a simple small time criminal, who turned his life around is quickly disqualified in many debates on here because I'm w con and "white trash"?

It doesn't pass the smell test.

And when did I ever condemn you for your past. That you turned your life around is to be applauded.

You haven't and i appreciate that but you missed my point.

And of course we cant forget worthless. unionized, public/state welfare civil servants...................

It's kind of gay..and strange you take interest in my sex life. I don't swing that way man.

In any case..Heresay..is bullshit.

As was the NY Post inventing the story that there was a "slow down".

I've shown that the work force was at an all time low.

And there have been something like 300 confirmed cases of voter fraud in some 10 years. It's hardly a problem. What's more a problem is that only 41% of Americans that can vote, actually do. Well..it's a problem for people, like me, who like the Democratic process. You? Not so much. You'd rather have our leaders selected by "god" or "wealth".

Deal with it.

Don't waste your wisdom on me, save it for Santa, the Tooth Faery, and the Easter Bunny, next time you visit them. They'll believe your account, though no one else does. I'm amazed on how long you want to be bringing up that cover up.Seriously I can't believe you are that gullible.... Wait, .... on second thought... Yes I Can! :lol: I do believe in the Democratic Process. I just don't limit my own Ability by it. You should get out more...... after you finish and clean up. ;)

Ayers..never killed anyone.

Bullshit.

And, if the best quality I can find about a person is that they didn't kill someone........

Well, that's simply beyond lame.

Of course.

Bullshit. It's called felony murder. You can read up on it if you don't know what that is.

Then, to the 'turned his life around' claim. Bullshit. He is a terrorist who has no regrets being a terrorist. There is nothing 'turned around' about that.

Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, and so is his wife.

Not really.

Let's just say his name isn't Barack Obama and leave it at that.

Let's say he's his carbon-copy.....or exact opposite.

Obama is lazy. Romney isn't.

Obama causes trouble. Romney fixes problems.

Obama makes friends with our nations enemies. Romney does not.

Obama thinks his shit don't stink. Romney does not.

Forum List

Back