Obama Is Clueless on Iran

As far as I am concerned, this thread title has been disproven. Obama is not perfect, but he sure surely is not a screaming fanatic who will make stupid statements or cook up facts to justify taking military actions. On to the next deceptive argument.

As far as I am concerned, this thread title has been disproven. Obama is not perfect, but he sure surely is not a screaming fanatic who will make stupid statements or cook up facts to justify taking military actions. On to the next deceptive argument.

Only in your mind has "clueless" been disproven, which could be because your mind is closed to evidence presented to the contrary.

Our president grovels at the feet of Iran's "Supreme Leader".

Obama's arrogance has emboldened the Iranian religious extremists who do no fear anything from this boy king of ours.

And Israel watches with increasing unease, knowing if they to act, they will do so alone, with likely condemnation from this US government...

RealClearPolitics - Obama Clueless on Iran

What do you suggest Sinatra?

another head up obama's ass chimes in

yada yada yada:eusa_shhh:
you're so far up Obama's ass you likely can kiss his tonsils

You are so anti American and full of shit you should join the Bolsheviks.

I just love how you righties are all over Obama for everything. You guys blame him for everything and accuse him of being wrong on EVERYTHING and you have been consistently wrong. But you hope eventually something will stick. Hell, even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

This is the same thing you did to Bill Clinton. And I know you think we too did it to GW, but we, or at least I, only complained when I truly disapproved of what he was doing. And I complain when the Dems screw us too.

You are pathetic. You and the moron who started this thread. Notice he isn't involved in the debate? He just posted his nonsense, that he heard on Rush, and boy did it sucker you in.

Now tell us what you would do with Iran. I bet you would suck Dick Morris' cock if he asked you to.

Our president grovels at the feet of Iran's "Supreme Leader".

Obama's arrogance has emboldened the Iranian religious extremists who do no fear anything from this boy king of ours.

And Israel watches with increasing unease, knowing if they to act, they will do so alone, with likely condemnation from this US government...

RealClearPolitics - Obama Clueless on Iran

Notice Sinatra posted this bullshit and then hasn't commented yet? How many pages? 7?

Is this what they mean by trolling? He just posted some bullshit and then moved on. Proves he doesn't really believe what he's saying.

What a **** Sinatra is.

yada yada yada:eusa_shhh:
you're so far up Obama's ass you likely can kiss his tonsils

You are so anti American and full of shit you should join the Bolsheviks.

I just love how you righties are all over Obama for everything. You guys blame him for everything and accuse him of being wrong on EVERYTHING and you have been consistently wrong. But you hope eventually something will stick. Hell, even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

This is the same thing you did to Bill Clinton. And I know you think we too did it to GW, but we, or at least I, only complained when I truly disapproved of what he was doing. And I complain when the Dems screw us too.

You are pathetic. You and the moron who started this thread. Notice he isn't involved in the debate? He just posted his nonsense, that he heard on Rush, and boy did it sucker you in.

Now tell us what you would do with Iran. I bet you would suck Dick Morris' cock if he asked you to.
again with the homosexual attacks
you must have issues with that

Forum List

Back