Obama is building his Trojan Horse.

Damn this is great......

Gotta love the rightwing being steamed because Obama got the guy they were supposedly hunting for seven years

Can you point to the guy in this thread that seems "steamed" about OBL? We're talking about how you run a country, not 1 guy you kill that has no effect on the rest of the US past "we got em, finally!"

This is the first thing you have been able to rub in the rights face that Obama has accomplished and man you ain’t gonna let that opportunity slide on by will you?

Well...

We still got the Bush economic collapse
The saving of the financial and automotive sectors
The Bush Iraq blunder
Turnaround in the war on terror
Obamacare
Financial reform
Repeal of DADT
START treaty

Damn this is great......

Gotta love the rightwing being steamed because Obama got the guy they were supposedly hunting for seven years

Can you point to the guy in this thread that seems "steamed" about OBL? We're talking about how you run a country, not 1 guy you kill that has no effect on the rest of the US past "we got em, finally!"

This is the first thing you have been able to rub in the rights face that Obama has accomplished and man you ain’t gonna let that opportunity slide on by will you?

Well...

The Bush Iraq blunder
Obamacare
Financial reform
Repeal of DADT
START treaty

All Statist talking points...

Well...

The Bush Iraq blunder
Obamacare
Financial reform
Repeal of DADT
START treaty

All Statist talking points...

And deservedly so....

What accomplishments are the Republicans going to run on? Romneys healthcare?

Damn this is great......

Well...

The Bush Iraq blunder
Obamacare
Financial reform
Repeal of DADT
START treaty

First, you didn’t show me where people was all up on Obama’s shit in this thread, mainly because you wanted to provoke people as you’re the very definition of a Troll.

Next, your list is more of a fanboi list. Most people, economists and just plain reality does not agree that Obama saved the financial and automotive sectors… He bailed out Unions and rich people keeping them just that, rich. You can’t claim to know what would have come if we let these companies fix their own problems because Obama didn’t let that happen, so Obama can’t take crdit for saving something that was never lost.

You put in “The Bush Iraq blunder” as an accomplishment of Obama’s BTW… Of course that does not make sense because Obama has kept that war going, and it still is as of today.

Obamacare might get repealed and it’s very likely it will. Obamacare is also a giant pile of shit and anyone but fanbois seem to be aware of that, even most liberals know Obamacare has some “big fucking flaws.”

The START treaty is umm, pretty much LOLz.

Repeal of DADT is nice I admit but I don’t see that as something to gloat about, it’s simply upholding the constitution as the constitution does not take skin color nor sexuality into account when it comes to rights.

Anyways, good luck with that RW… I’m sure it will be a walk in the park for 2012.

Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama inherited this mess, and now the stock market is at a three year high, unemployment is going down, we have had 13 straight months of positive job growth, Obama rescued GM, and now it is the top automobile company in the world again, the banks have paid back all the TARP money to the government, healthcare has been reformed, Wall Street has been reformed, democracy has broken out in the Arab countries, and Bin Laden is dead.

Obama will be re-elected in 2012.

Well...

The Bush Iraq blunder
Obamacare
Financial reform
Repeal of DADT
START treaty

First, you didn’t show me where people was all up on Obama’s shit in this thread, mainly because you wanted to provoke people as you’re the very definition of a Troll.

Next, your list is more of a fanboi list. Most people, economists and just plain reality does not agree that Obama saved the financial and automotive sectors… He bailed out Unions and rich people keeping them just that, rich. You can’t claim to know what would have come if we let these companies fix their own problems because Obama didn’t let that happen, so Obama can’t take crdit for saving something that was never lost.

You put in “The Bush Iraq blunder” as an accomplishment of Obama’s BTW… Of course that does not make sense because Obama has kept that war going, and it still is as of today.

Obamacare might get repealed and it’s very likely it will. Obamacare is also a giant pile of shit and anyone but fanbois seem to be aware of that, even most liberals know Obamacare has some “big fucking flaws.”

Repeal of DADT is nice I admit but I don’t see that as something to gloat about, it’s simply upholding the constitution as the constitution does not take skin color nor sexuality into account when it comes to rights.

Anyways, good luck with that RW… I’m sure it will be a walk in the park for 2012.

Troll is a good word for the Sewer boy. Just sputing of Statist talking points that most thinking people laugh at.

Well...

The Bush Iraq blunder
Obamacare
Financial reform
Repeal of DADT
START treaty

Typical rightwing. "it would have fixed itself if you did nothing". Well Bush did nothing and the economy collapsed around him

Obama has pulled back in Iraq, just as he promised
Obama went after the actual terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan, just as he promised

You laugh at START? The rest of the world didn't

Repealing DADT is just upholding the Constitution? why did Republicans vote against it?

Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama inherited this mess, and now the stock market is at a three year high, unemployment is going down, we have had 13 straight months of positive job growth, Obama rescued GM, and now it is the top automobile company in the world again, the banks have paid back all the TARP money to the government, healthcare has been reformed, Wall Street has been reformed, democracy has broken out in the Arab countries, and Bin Laden is dead.

I can't take your simple minded BS anymore... You like Shaman are now in ignore lol.

I can't take your simple minded BS anymore... You like Shaman are now in ignore lol.

LOL

Why not just call him a troll......just like everyone else you cant defend yourself against
You obviously can't respond to his valid response.....so I guess you might as well ignore him and say it is his fault

Coward

Last edited:
Well...

The Bush Iraq blunder
Obamacare
Financial reform
Repeal of DADT
START treaty

Typical rightwing. "it would have fixed itself if you did nothing". Well Bush did nothing and the economy collapsed around him

Obama has pulled back in Iraq, just as he promised
Obama went after the actual terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan, just as he promised

You laugh at START? The rest of the world didn't

Repealing DADT is just upholding the Constitution? why did Republicans vote against it?

Oh wow…

So first Bush had bail-outs and then did I believe 2 stimulus’s… So being Obama more or less did much of the same thing and you think he is a hero is, well just funny really. You owned yourself there ~

Obama has followed the Bush timetable in Iraq, he has done nothing, zero, nadda. There is no pulling back as all he did do was not speed up or slow down Bush’s Iraq exit strategy.. You once again owned yourself.

I know you’re war hungry and so it figures you support killing tens of thousands of civilians in Pakistan and Afghanistan to “kill terrorists.”

Start is LOLz because it meant nothing… More specific, if you know what it does you know just how incredibly meaningless it is.

Many Republicans voted against DADT for the same reason I’m sure some Democrats did… However I didn’t see any official voting record so I don’t know how both parties voted. In the end just like with Obamacare, and many other vote buying programs, Republicans were just trying to do the same thing, buy votes.

I’m not a Republican, I keep telling you think but yet you seem to not believe me by thinking I care how they vote as if it represents me.

Everything in my post is true.

Some people can't handle the truth.

LOL

Why not just call him a troll......just like everyone else you cant defend yourself against
You obviously can't respond to his valid response.....so I guess you might as well ignore him and say it is his fault

Coward

I call about 5 people a Troll...

Very well known Board Trolls..

RW,TM,Rtard,Marc,Zona.

Chris is not a Troll, he is more like a bot, posting copy and pasted crap like that on probably 10 different sites. Seeing his posts are annoying because they feel void of human thought and prepared for him to distribute on a variety of boards online.

You sir are a Troll because you make it a goal to start shit even where there is no shit to be started.

Like I said...

Wall Street at a three year high.

Unemployment going down.

Jobs created for 13 straight months.

GM on top again.

Wall Street reformed.

Healthcare reformed.

Bin Laden dead.

Obama will be re-elected.

On Nov 2012 OBL will still be dead, Obama will still be the president on whos watch he was killed and Republicans will still be the party under whos watch we were attacked on 911.

Propaganda will change none of thesse facts

But the economy will still suck, there will be no jobs and people will not be able to afford their mandatory healthcare premiums so out the door he will go.

Like I said...

Wall Street at a three year high.

Unemployment going down.

Jobs created for 13 straight months.

GM on top again.

Wall Street reformed.

Healthcare reformed.

Bin Laden dead.

Obama will be re-elected.
LMAO, nice drugs you are on there

LOL

Coward

RW,TM,Rtard,Marc,Zona.

Chris is not a Troll, he is more like a bot, posting copy and pasted crap like that on probably 10 different sites. Seeing his posts are annoying because they feel void of human thought and prepared for him to distribute on a variety of boards online.

You sir are a Troll because you make it a goal to start shit even where there is no shit to be started.

Again...you sir are a coward

Unable to respond to the valid accomplishments that Chris noted. I guess it is easier to call people bots and trolls than to respond to posts you can't handle

Last edited:
Damn this is great......

We have to be objective and fair about this success. Obama has not been in a room for the last two years tracking him and single handedly dragged hum to the ocean last Sunday.

The tracking and evidence took years to accumulate from previous administrations and didn't have a great deal to do with this one, but the most important achievement was the decision to act. And that as solely Obama's.

For that, I applaud him immensely! And, FWIW, you could knock me over with a feather!

Bravo, Mr. President!!

(The pictures are not necessary. I for one just hope you have him at some black site tearing his nails out and getting info!) :razz:

LOL

Coward

RW,TM,Rtard,Marc,Zona.

Again...you sir are a coward

Unable to respond to the valid accomplishments that Chris noted. I guess it is easier to call people bots and trolls than to respond to posts you can't handle

Please RW, you know I have responded to them, just not directly.

Here is what I think of Chris's posts about what Obama has done.

Both of your guys lists are so amazing I bet Obama hardly if at talks about his accomplishments during his campaign... Why? Because his PR guy knows his base is not that stupid and he has to appeal to more than fanbois like you RW.

Obama can’t sit around claiming he saved the economy, or that UE is going down when way to many people in his own base know these are fabrications… To many people understand that while yes, 200k jobs are “created” 1.5 million were lost in that same month. To many people understand that the rich were bailed out with the stimulus and the bail outs.

To many of Obama’s used to be base understand the wars are on Obama’s hands now, civilians killed are on Obama’s hands.

Point is RW, you’re a fanboi, nothing more nothing less… You rare not the general Democratic voter. Obama could nuke California and you would be right there defending him, that’s the difference between you and most the other people in America.

Forum List

Back