Obama is being advised to play the race card! Too funny!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'm not kidding. You can't make this shit up.:lol:

Cue twilight zone music before reading.

Joe Klein: Obama Should Start Playing The Race Card

Helene Cooper: "Four years of covering Barack Obama, he does not play the race card. Not in a negative way. He does not do that."

Joe Klein, TIME: "He hates it. He hates it. He probably should, though. He probably should address it because the bitterness out there is really becoming marked.

Joe Klein: Obama Should Start Playing The Race Card | RealClearPolitics

Of course he is. What else does he have to run on? They're opening their Convention with the highest Labor Day Gas Prices in our History. They better hope to God their Race-Baiting/Class Warfare shite works. They have nothing else to offer.

Helene Cooper: "Four years of covering Barack Obama, he does not play the race card. Not in a negative way. He does not do that."

Joe Klein, TIME: "He hates it. He hates it. He probably should, though. He probably should address it because the bitterness out there is really becoming marked.

Exposing the Republicans for their blatent 'class-warfare and race-baiting' might not be a bad idea at all.

Exposing the Republicans for their blatent 'class-warfare and race-baiting' might not be a bad idea at all.

Project much? Asshole!

Class-Warfare and Race-Baiting..:lmao: By all means go with that..

It's funny, but not so funny. He has divided the American People more than any other President in History. But then again, that's what 'Community Organizers' are trained to do. So no one should be surprised with his Divide & Conquer agenda. It's what he was trained to do. It's all he knows.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is the *Race Card*.
2. Everything he does is race based.
3. And trust me, he hates *Ol Whitie*, very much!
4. Thats why he has failed as President, he shit in his chair, on purpose!
5. There is a reason his chair is empty! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama's supporters play the race card daily and Obama surrounds himself with racists, like Eric Holder. And, Obama sides with the Afro on every controversial Afro-vs.-person issue.

I think it makes sense.If I was running his campaign I would go with a strategy of
blaming the prior administration for everything.Also get Obama's handlers to go out and attack the opponent at every turn.Maybe try to destroy the other guy before the election by accusing him of some kind of felony and maybe throw in some tax issues as well.Then finish him off by implying he's responsible for some poor ladies death.

Then hope the media will still show their undying love and adoration for this President by ignoring the sad state of this country and not focus on that but concentrate on social issues like abortion,birth control
making sure women get plenty of it for free...Oh and lots of gay stuff.The media really loves that shit.

This country is Trillions of dollars in debt.... boring.Some chick is going broke because she needs a lot of birth control...
Well we have Congress holding hearings on it and the press covers it for a month.

Well that's what they might want to do.
Just a thought.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. He's done it all, at this point it doesn't really matter what he does.
2. His ass be shit canned forever!
3. Clint Eastwood is right, 'We let him go"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only funny part is that Obama should start playing the race card. When did he stop? He played it from the start with his assinine comments about how the police acted stupidly in the Gates incident. His comments to the Hispanic group about how people against illegal immigration are the enemy, the new Black Dept of Education and Blacks for Obama are just a few examples of his division tactics. Until he can address the entire nation as 'my fellow Americans' and communicate the same message for all of us, he'll remain the master of division.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Be careful...that might be code for racist talk.. :eusa_hand:

Who needs code when you can just say "he hates white people"

Hell's bells the Dems have played the race card so much they're playing the "race deck" at this point.

:lol:

Food stamp president is code word for........

Marxist is code word for.......

I don't like his policies is code word for.......

Obamacare will fail is code word for..........

I think Obama sucks is code word for...........

Sheesh.

when has he stopped playing the race card?

I think it makes sense.If I was running his campaign I would go with a strategy of
blaming the prior administration for everything.Also get Obama's handlers to go out and attack the opponent at every turn.Maybe try to destroy the other guy before the election by accusing him of some kind of felony and maybe throw in some tax issues as well.Then finish him off by implying he's responsible for some poor ladies death.

Then hope the media will still show their undying love and adoration for this President by ignoring the sad state of this country and not focus on that but concentrate on social issues like abortion,birth control
making sure women get plenty of it for free...Oh and lots of gay stuff.The media really loves that shit.

This country is Trillions of dollars in debt.... boring.Some chick is going broke because she needs a lot of birth control...
Well we have Congress holding hearings on it and the press covers it for a month.

Well that's what they might want to do.
Just a thought.

Classic and Spot On. Gotta distract the sheep, so they forget about this 'Hope & Change' disaster. Expect lots of shiny lights and loud noises. That's usually enough to mesmerize the brain dead.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Be careful...that might be code for racist talk.. :eusa_hand:

Who needs code when you can just say "he hates white people"

the new term for code is dog whistle.

Forum List

Back