Obama is back! New NBC poll results

Obama is winning every state Kerry won in 2004, plus Obama is winning Ohio.

That's all it takes, people.
your right. but he got to win wi, mi, pa to be in the game. then must win ohio and nv. does that and wins elections. but fails to win one of them and it game over

your right. but he got to win wi, mi, pa to be in the game. then must win ohio and nv. does that and wins elections. but fails to win one of them and it game over

He's winning those states. He doesn't need Nevada. Bush won Nevada in 2004. Obama could even lose Ohio and make up the difference winning NV, CO, and NM.

He's winning those states. He doesn't need Nevada. Bush won Nevada in 2004. Obama could even lose Ohio and make up the difference winning NV, CO, and NM.
well true he edging the states but worried romney closing in .

the promblem if if he does not win ohio and nv and had just pa, mi and wi though he be on i think 247 .

so he would still then need iowa (6), nh(4), co (9) and va( 13). very tough ask

for me he must win ohio or if not that then va . without either one he have no chance really.

in fact i should have said his best route is ohio,wi,mi,pa and either iw or nev.

romney can win without ohio i think if he wins fi,nc,va,co,wi and any of nh/iowa/nevpa/mi.

well true he edging the states but worried romney closing in .

the promblem if if he does not win ohio and nv and had just pa, mi and wi though he be on i think 247 .

so he would still then need iowa (6), nh(4), co (9) and va( 13). very tough ask

for me he must win ohio or if not that then va . without either one he have no chance really.

in fact i should have said his best route is ohio,wi,mi,pa and either iw or nev.

romney can win without ohio i think if he wins fi,nc,va,co,wi and any of nh/iowa/nevpa/mi.

I broke all this down this morning decker. Look here. That pretty much spells it out.

What these polls are telling us is that it's now a game of turning out the vote. The best ground game wins at this point. The team that knocks on the most doors, drives people who don't have cars to polling stations, phones the most people, will win.

And part of the job is getting that extra 1 or 2 people you know who don't always vote to get out there again with you. A lot of those people feel like we're sorta kinda starting to head in the right direction, but they're predisposed to being cynical because they really wanted to see a magic wand-like recovery that was impossible to achieve in the first place. What Obama has done is quite immense. We're way better positioned now to succeed in the future than where we were in the fall of '08, and that's the truth and the truth ain't partisan.

So physically get people up and off their couches and lock in those Obama votes, because we're headed for another 2000. The national polls are not going to change. By election day, I predict they'll all be within the margins of error in statistical tie-land.

The polls are meaningless.

Physically helping to get people out to vote is not. Arm them with information and a good attitude about why we need to preserve this fragile recovery instead of undoing it and going back to what we had before.

Get out the vote!

NBC poll says obama is ahead? hahahahahahahaha, Did Chris Matthews run the poll? NOTHING NBC says about obama or Romney can ever be trusted they are so pro-democrat in their views that they should stop pretendeing to be a News Oraganization and come right out and change their name from NBC tro NBC4DNC

And, guy, you are dishonest with yourself. We have excluded you fair weather sisters already and win or lose the far right crazees are going to be made impotent politically.
well you hope if romney wins the he does not listen to far right people.

Jake has deluded himself into believing that Romney has character and he won't go to the strongest well of gravity. Which right now, is the TEA Party in the GOP.

Fact is, Romney will be ineffective because the Democrats will be trying to get payback on him for taking out Obama and Republicans will never really trust him unless he aceeds to all their demands.

Think Jimmy Carter.

for crying out loud, the Democrats weren't exactly rollovers for Bush, you all's whine about Obama, I swear you all were just born during this administration

Jake has deluded himself into believing that Romney has character and he won't go to the strongest well of gravity. Which right now, is the TEA Party in the GOP.

Fact is, Romney will be ineffective because the Democrats will be trying to get payback on him for taking out Obama and Republicans will never really trust him unless he aceeds to all their demands.

Think Jimmy Carter.

for crying out loud, the Democrats weren't exactly rollovers for Bush, you all's whine about Obama, I swear you all were just born during this administration
nope. i know dems did not help bush much and gop not helped obama much. same will happen with romney. its a vicious cycle won,t change whoever wins.

Stephanie has the right of this.

Think Jimmy Carter.

Stephanie has the right of this.

Think Jimmy Carter.

i end always going to be tough with such a divided congress.

Please point out even ONE issue I've been wrong on.

Not "I'm a liberal pretending to be a conservative" shit you pull, Jakey.

Not that Romney is ever going to get in, but the man has failed to stand up to the far right on any occassion.

He was silent when Limbaugh called Fluke a "slut".
He was silent when Bryan Fischer insisted that gay dude be fired.
He was silent when Akin talked about "Legitimate Rape".
He was silent when Trump blurted out the most insane Birfer bullshit out there.

I don't think he's going to grow a pair of testicles if the Koch Brothers steal teh election for him.

JoeB has been wrong on almost every issue since the campaign began and he will be wrong on this as well.

Think Jimmy Carter.

JoeB can cry and sigh all he wants, he has been wrong on almost everything.

Romney is going to carry more than 300 electoral votes.

Some would argue that Democrats WERE rollovers for Bush.

He got his tax cuts.
He got his authorization to go to war with Iraq.
He got Alito and Roberts on the Supreme Court.
He Got TARP

Sorry, man, tides already turned. Obama is leading in four of six polls released since the second debate.

And when you have the two he isn't being Gallup with their 79% white vote and Rasumussen with his usual pack of lies, the Weird Mormon Robot is done.

And tomorrow night, he gets to stick his foot in his mouth on foreign policy... that should be fun to watch.

NBC poll says obama is ahead? hahahahahahahaha, Did Chris Matthews run the poll? NOTHING NBC says about obama or Romney can ever be trusted they are so pro-democrat in their views that they should stop pretendeing to be a News Oraganization and come right out and change their name from NBC tro NBC4DNC

NBC news is separate from MSNBC.

It runs its poll in concert with the Wall Street Journal, which is owned by Rupurt Murdoch.

Actually, my boy, not at all, not even with you whining and pining.

This is over for Obama the Once and Not Future President.

Sorry, man, tides already turned. Obama is leading in four of six polls released since the second debate.

And when you have the two he isn't being Gallup with their 79% white vote and Rasumussen with his usual pack of lies, the Weird Mormon Robot is done.

And tomorrow night, he gets to stick his foot in his mouth on foreign policy... that should be fun to watch.

Please point out even ONE issue I've been wrong on.

Not "I'm a liberal pretending to be a conservative" shit you pull, Jakey.

Not that Romney is ever going to get in, but the man has failed to stand up to the far right on any occassion.

He was silent when Limbaugh called Fluke a "slut".
He was silent when Bryan Fischer insisted that gay dude be fired.
He was silent when Akin talked about "Legitimate Rape".
He was silent when Trump blurted out the most insane Birfer bullshit out there.

I don't think he's going to grow a pair of testicles if the Koch Brothers steal teh election for him.

JoeB has been wrong on almost every issue since the campaign began and he will be wrong on this as well.

Think Jimmy Carter.

bigstock_Attractive_Man_Pointing_Up_11675699.jpg

s0n......this is a board with more than a handful of mental cases. But thinking for a moment that you fool ANYBODY = FUCKING YIKES.:D:D s0n......you're the biggest phoney on the whole fucking forum!!!!

We're all real proud of ya...............:2up:

skooks is one of the biggest morons, lib or con, on the Board. Nothing except grins and chuckles.

Forum List

Back