Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

look at you all refusing to even say you were mistaken on this ?

you just back the OBVIOUS lie as if it were fact.

lying is not an American ideal you traitors

2lk4qid.jpg

ah the pee wee defense

You are a joke. You have nothing to contribute. Honestly, it is certain you are a failure at life, most likely scamming some government assistance so you don't have to work, not married, and thank god have never procreated--in every sense of the word you are a failure. :eusa_clap:

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns

Not for "illegals to report on State and local law enforcement".

But, go ahead, keep on lying.

This is popping up all over the net. Obama and Holder have set up a hotline and email address for illegals to report on State and local law enforcement.

I didn't believe it at first, but hot air just published the phone number and email addy.

Shit man I never thought I'd see this day when the White House and the Administration truly is the enemy of the citizens of the country and instead is the bosom buddy of illegal immigrants. And the administration is at war with the States.

The world is upside down.

Think of how this can be abused. Any complaint by anybody means a lawman will be under investigation by the DOJ. How many calls and emails will start flowing in over Sheriff Joe?

I want to bazooka barf.

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns

The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.

The hotline phone number is 1-855-353-1010. The email is: SB1070(at)usdoj.gov.

whoopsies forgot to add link:

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns « Hot Air Headlines

Mark Levin here:

Mark Levin: Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement" | RealClearPolitics

why did you pretend this was true?

becasue your fucking liars

YOU need to stop defending the indefensible. :eusa_hand:

"who are at war with the constitution..."

Pass the GD Schumer/(ex)Lindsay Graham bill with a good work/SS ID card. Pubs who love cheap labor play the dupes for fools for decades....

so dumb...

I think it is approiate that truth matters stays so far away from it. I have only be around the board for over a year but his lack of understand of what this country stands for defies imigination. This hot line was set up way to quick which means that it has been in the works just waiting on the right time to get votes from the ignorant in our society. TM now knows what to do.

This is popping up all over the net. Obama and Holder have set up a hotline and email address for illegals to report on State and local law enforcement.

I didn't believe it at first, but hot air just published the phone number and email addy.

Shit man I never thought I'd see this day when the White House and the Administration truly is the enemy of the citizens of the country and instead is the bosom buddy of illegal immigrants. And the administration is at war with the States.

Think of how this can be abused. Any complaint by anybody means a lawman will be under investigation by the DOJ. How many calls and emails will start flowing in over Sheriff Joe?

I want to bazooka barf.

The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns « Hot Air Headlines

Mark Levin here:

Mark Levin: Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement" | RealClearPolitics

Mark Levin most likely belongs in a psych ward. But I must admit that he has a very entertaining radio show. He's ALWAYS good for a couple of laughs each evening...even an occasional guffaw. There are people who say crazier things on the radio (Savage, for instance), but I often get the feeling that most of those people don't really believe what they're saying. They just say those things to hopefully get people to listen. Levin, on the other, seems to believe his own lunacy. He's more emotionally invested in it, anyway.

"who are at war with the constitution..."

Pass the GD Schumer/(ex)Lindsay Graham bill with a good work/SS ID card. Pubs who love cheap labor play the dupes for fools for decades....

so dumb...

:woohoo:

TM's imbecile friend has joined the thread.

:mm:

this thread proves what lying pieces of shit we have here on the right.

thank you for documenting for all to see how you all lie like dead dogs

I bet you have a very different perspective if you lived near the boarder and illegals were stealing your water,running up your water bill,breaking into your home and stealing your guns, knives & jewelry and killing your husband. :mad:
I'm friends with the lady that happed to on their ranch.
They also steal our water here on our property and our water bill is about 50.00 dollars more because they climb our fence while we are gone and fill up their 1 gal. water jugs.
That is money that we need for food TM. We can not afford this crap.
These illegals are criminals and need to be stopped.

Still no commit on this TM?
DOJ has said that they will not do anything to the illegals unless they have committed a felony.
Stealing our water is not a felony.

I want to bazooka barf.

Mark Levin here:

why has not one of you on the right admitted this obvious lie?

Instead you all backed the lie like so many brain dead zombies.

lying is lying.

your fucking liars

Forum List

Back