Obama is anti Gun and anti Assault Rilfe.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The last I heard Barack Obamma is Anti hand Gun, and anti Assault rifle.
His Senate record indicates that he wants more restrictions on private Gun ownership.

His Senate record indicates that he wants more restrictions on private Gun ownership.

That is your thread starter?

You don't provide a link, starting the post with "The last I heard" and then you don't even provide your own opinion on the matter. Game up, will you?

Oh dear me, what a horrible fucking bastard he is, don't vote for him, whatever you do.:D

That is your thread starter?

You don't provide a link, starting the post with "The last I heard" and then you don't even provide your own opinion on the matter. Game up, will you?

You never heard of U.S. senate.gov? Do I have to spoon feed everyone when i make a statement.Are you all babies?.That have to have every thing presented
to you on a silver computer platter?., with all kinds of links.?Please grow up.

You never heard of U.S. senate.gov? Do I have to spoon feed everyone when i make a statement.Are you all babies?.That have to have every thing presented

You've hurt my feelings. You should pray to God to forgive you for your rudeness.

That's true. His website has more info on his anti-pro gun stances.

I thought he was playing down the gun restriction angle. A few months ago I thought he indicated that he believed the 2nd Amendment does provide an individual right to bear arms. Of course, that doesn't rule out restrictions on use and types of arms, but I am surprised that an anti-firearm position would feature prominently on his website. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

sorry, i don't remember where it was. I thought I remembered seeing it back when the website first started to get popular. Now it looks different. Check his voting record maybe?

Such horror, can you believe it, regulations on guns, OMG.

- Osama bin Laden would need at least nine twin towers like attacks each year to equal what Americans do to themselves every year with guns.

- Murder rates in LA, NY and Chigago were approaching the hightest in the world (30 per 100,000) until moves were made in late 20th century to restrict access to guns to teenagers. (The NRA wants these moves reversed)

If Osama bin Laden had had more sense, instead of launching a terrorist attack, he would simply have provided financial backing to the NRA."

The Green Man: Facts On Gun Deaths In The USA

around here we cite our sources. If you can't comply with this standard then go fuck yourself.

If Osama bin Laden had had more sense, instead of launching a terrorist attack, he would simply have provided financial backing to the NRA."

Whoa!

man that's awesome radicalism...or is it common sense?

You should be carefull who you direct your profanity at.You don't know me !

I, for one, am SHAKING in my boots. For real. I'll probably be jumping at shadows all night long wondering when some cocksheath from Mississippi will jump out of the darkness to avenge himself of some internet banter. You, sir, are like a CYBER Rambo stalking the intertube jungles in search of justice and revenge. Hell, you've probably got a USB mini gun aimed at your monitor RIGHT NOW, don'tcha?

In case you didn't catch the sarcasm lemme break it down to a few words your atrophied brain can fathom: Go FUCK Yourself.

oh, and start citing your sources. We're not too keen on baseless assumptions and unsupported statements here.

:funnyface:

LMAO, guns kill people! The indians didnt need guns to shoot animals so you beefy little hunter queers start acting like REAL men and f-ing kill the damn animals with your bare hands! Shooting an animal in a hunt is like shooting a fish in a barrel, its f-ing easy and ANYONE can do it! Assault rifles? For what? The Russians arent coming anymore and we have an army and a giant surplus of nuclear missles to defend us before you need to shoot anyone. Hell join the army if it means that much to you. Assault Rifles in the hands of common citizens is no different than giving a baby a grenage with the pin pulled. If you feel like shooting one is just the best damn fun you've ever had, again, join the damn army, they do it all day and have the money to fund trillions of bullets, maybe you can even kill a terrorist. Self-defense? Use a knife, or your fists, or a sword, or maybe call the police! Owning a gun makes you a scared little pussy with no balls to stand up for yourself. If you own a gun or would like to for any reason, you might as well superglue your lips to your mommy's nipple cuz you couldnt possibly be more of a degenerate little baby.

Werdz atdem peeples wit gunz frum autsydethaboxes

LMAO, guns kill people! The indians didnt need guns to shoot animals so you beefy little hunter queers start acting like REAL men and f-ing kill the damn animals with your bare hands! Shooting an animal in a hunt is like shooting a fish in a barrel, its f-ing easy and ANYONE can do it! Assault rifles? For what? The Russians arent coming anymore and we have an army and a giant surplus of nuclear missles to defend us before you need to shoot anyone. Hell join the army if it means that much to you. Assault Rifles in the hands of common citizens is no different than giving a baby a grenage with the pin pulled. If you feel like shooting one is just the best damn fun you've ever had, again, join the damn army, they do it all day and have the money to fund trillions of bullets, maybe you can even kill a terrorist. Self-defense? Use a knife, or your fists, or a sword, or maybe call the police! Owning a gun makes you a scared little pussy with no balls to stand up for yourself. If you own a gun or would like to for any reason, you might as well superglue your lips to your mommy's nipple cuz you couldnt possibly be more of a degenerate little baby.

yes definitely, I will tell grandma to harden the fuck up and learn brazilian ju-jitsu, asap

lol, how about you think about your family a little more and actually protect your fucking grandma yourself. Losers who actually think their grandma would be fast enough to get to the gun case, unzip or unlock it, make sure its loaded, turn off the safety, cock it, aim it acurately and actually hit something with it are FUCKING STUPID! Use the fists goddydude gave you and be a REAL man!

and if your comment was meant in a positive manner, my grandma's been looking for a sparring partner, maybe we can hook them up... :p

Forum List

Back