Obama is an enemy of America, world peace, prosperity and especially Islam!

There are no shortage of Christians who base their beliefs off of the Old Testament.

And now it would behoove you to name them. They would most likely be Jews, as the OT is God's teachings and law given to the Jews. What is the Old Testament

You have still not quoted the commands of CHRIST to kill people.

You forget that the New Testament says that Jesus was a Rabbi and taught the laws of the Torah.

And that Jesus never broke even one law of the Torah.

Jesus said that all of the laws of the Torah were in force until heaven and earth passes away.

That all of the Old Testament laws are still in effect according to Jesus :cool:

Last edited:
There are no shortage of Christians who base their beliefs off of the Old Testament.

And now it would behoove you to name them. They would most likely be Jews, as the OT is God's teachings and law given to the Jews. What is the Old Testament

You have still not quoted the commands of CHRIST to kill people.

You forget that the New Testament says that Jesus was a Rabbi and taught the laws of the Torah.

And that Jesus never broke even one law of the Torah.

Jesus said that all of the laws of the Torah were in force until heaven and earth passes away.

That's all of the Old Testament laws are still in effect according to Jesus :cool:

And whom did He kill?

Last edited:
So, you don't believe in the 10 Commandments? That is laughable.

The New Commandment

Believers living under the New Testament have one commandment, which is to love as Jesus loved.

By keeping this one commandment we fulfill all other commandments given to stop sin.

JOHN 15:12 NKJ
12 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

JOHN 13:34 NKJ
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

1 JOHN 3:23 NKJ
23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

One command summarizes God's will -- yet there are many aspects or outworkings of it.

http://www.believers.org/believe/bel185.htm

Last edited:
A question for rational anyone. Are you amused when some idiot tries to tie radical islam with conservatism?????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't the world be a better place and hope for the future if conservatism did not exist??:lol:
How'd that work out for the USSR?

I get your point, and I do have some conservative views.

However in all fairness-i think whenever you adopt any political/social system 100%-it's going to fail. If a nation was run 100% conservative all the time-that nation too would fail.

‪Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else.....‬‏ - YouTube

OBama is the top enemy of everything that is righteous in this world. Obama is the #1 enemy to islam after Shaytan and Israel. Obama is also an enemy to his own country and also all Christians and Jews. Obama may well be the anti-christ. THat is why he tricks stupid Americans in to Idol warship of himself. He is nothing more than a cult leader. He leads the war to slaughter innocent muslims worldwide. He leads the war to destroy america. He leads the war to disgrace american troops. He leads the war to steal from the poor of the world, to steal from hardworking Americans and give all of the worlds wealth to his cronies. IF there is one thing everyone can agree on here I think it is that obama is the worst danger the world has faced in this century.

That being said, why would anyone support Obama:)eusa_liar:). He is worse than the BUsh who preceded him.

Good Grief, did some right wing fascist message board go off line this month? We've gotten at least half a dozen newbees starting threads which are nothing but hateful rants.

‪Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else.....‬‏ - YouTube

OBama is the top enemy of everything that is righteous in this world. Obama is the #1 enemy to islam after Shaytan and Israel. Obama is also an enemy to his own country and also all Christians and Jews. Obama may well be the anti-christ. THat is why he tricks stupid Americans in to Idol warship of himself. He is nothing more than a cult leader. He leads the war to slaughter innocent muslims worldwide. He leads the war to destroy america. He leads the war to disgrace american troops. He leads the war to steal from the poor of the world, to steal from hardworking Americans and give all of the worlds wealth to his cronies. IF there is one thing everyone can agree on here I think it is that obama is the worst danger the world has faced in this century.

That being said, why would anyone support Obama:)eusa_liar:). He is worse than the BUsh who preceded him.

Good Grief, did some right wing fascist message board go off line this month? We've gotten at least half a dozen newbees starting threads which are nothing but hateful rants.

And Fly Catcher prefers leftist/oldy hateful rants.

Wouldn't the world be a better place and hope for the future if conservatism did not exist??:lol:

However in all fairness-i think whenever you adopt any political/social system 100%-it's going to fail. If a nation was run 100% conservative all the time-that nation too would fail.

You can't successfully adopt any system full-on, because some people are going to be left out.

You can't successfully adopt any system full-on, because some people are going to be left out.

That is true. In my lifetime our system has been like a pendulum. It swings right and it swings left. When it looks to be going too far one way, the voting public changes that. But in recent years it seems beginning with Clinton and Bush the pendulum is weighted badly. Both of those administrations got us into trouble, in different ways. But my point is that the things Clinton did were not corrected by Bush as they would have been in prior years. And the things Bush did have now been largely sanctioned and adopted by Obama. The pendulum is off. And time is running out.

Last edited:

That is true. In my lifetime our system has been like a pendulum. It swings right and it swings left. When it looks to be going too far one way, the voting public change that. But in recent years it seems beginning with Clinton and Bush the pendulum is weighted badly. Both of those administrations got us into trouble, in different ways. But my point is that the things Clinton did were not corrected by Bush as they would have been in prior years. And the things Bush did have now been largely sanctioned and adopted by Obama. The pendulum is off. And time is running out.
:clap2:

That is true. In my lifetime our system has been like a pendulum. It swings right and it swings left. When it looks to be going too far one way, the voting public changes that. But in recent years it seems beginning with Clinton and Bush the pendulum is weighted badly. Both of those administrations got us into trouble, in different ways. But my point is that the things Clinton did were not corrected by Bush as they would have been in prior years. And the things Bush did have now been largely sanctioned and adopted by Obama. The pendulum is off. And time is running out.

Great post. QFT.

The only question is Time Is Running Out For Who??? There are entities out there that wants and enjoys and benifit from it all irregularites on how the pendulum swings or doesn't swing.....and it sure isn't the masses of the American population.

Last edited:

The only question is Time Is Running Out For Who??? There are entities out there that wants and enjoys and benifit from it all irregularites on how the pendulum swings or doesn't swing.....and it sure isn't the masses of the American population.

I can't argue with that. IMO the vast majority of Americans now do not understand how our system works, if they ever did.

Forum List

Back