Obama is a terrible president

Yea, well just look around........every one of the Republican candidates are much more qualified to be POTUS than the inexperienced Chicago Punk that occupies the White House today.

Are they perfect?? Heck no, but guess what, neither is your guy!! :D

i like Ron Paul Honey. Obumba is a Lump of Shit.. :eusa_shhh:

Ron Paul wasn't even able to win a single state. What's his motivation to run as an independent? Most people consider him totally insane. He does have his moments of sanity, as every lunatic usually does.

MOST people Huh? TPTB would agree with this Nonsense.. :cuckoo:

Obama sucks...

I don't even think he was born in this country

i like Ron Paul Honey. Obumba is a Lump of Shit.. :eusa_shhh:

Ron Paul wasn't even able to win a single state. What's his motivation to run as an independent? Most people consider him totally insane. He does have his moments of sanity, as every lunatic usually does.

MOST people Huh? TPTB would agree with this Nonsense.. :cuckoo:
The last few contests he's gotten less than 10% of the vote, and always coming in last or next to last. He says a few things that makes sense, and then goes off the reservation. He's a certified wacko that makes a living off being wacko. It's a circus act with him.

Well, the country IS in better shape than where you guys left it , huh CONZ?

128753443274821883.jpg

You keep on telling yourself that Barry had anything to do with that, Decepticon. He took office when the country was in a recession...and as with ALL recessions we came out of that recession but slower than we should have because Obama spent most of his first year concentrating on three things...Obamacare (which was a legislative disaster cobbled together in back rooms by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid)...the Obama Stimulus (which will cost us a trillion dollars by the time we get done paying for it and was so ineffective that they had to invent a new economic statistic "jobs saved" to hide how badly it was working)...and Cap &Trade legislation (which he couldn't get the Blue Dog Democrats to go along with or our gas and electricity costs would be much higher now than they already are...something he should thank his lucky stars for!). That's what Barack Obama has done for the country, Decepticon. In a nutshell? He's clueless.

one of the worst ever

And it looks like he will be chosen again over the republican candidates.
Does that say anything about them?

I agree, he is good in that sense.

But what I dislike about him is not raising enough awareness about these laws that restricts freedoms that congress passed.

And he needs to follow through on his promises to lower oil costs.

U.S. oil production is back to the same level it was in March 2003, when gas cost $2.10 per gallon when adjusted for inflation. But that’s not what prices are now.

That’s because oil is a global commodity and U.S. production has only a tiny influence on supply. Factors far beyond the control of a nation or a president dictate the price of gasoline.

New Topics

Forum List

Back