Cause theGOP is so incompetent basing Romney

obama sucksraw -eggs

terrible president

A divider - not a uniter.

Most great presidents are uniters.

dindnt even derserve to be a US Senator

will win reelection - easily

I agree with your first two statements. On the third, I will grant you that the GOP's choices this time are terrible, but the real reason obama will win reelection is that the average American voter is an idiot, and you can't fix stupid.

obama sucksraw -eggs

terrible president

The last one was also a divider.

Umm maybe it is not the president as much as the partisan politics that overrides the good of the USA?

And it is a shame that with Obama being such a bad president that the right cannot come up with anyone better to beat him.

Romney is the only one on the right that might be a bit of a uniter and many on the right hate him for that and call him a moderate, which is what is required to be a uniter.

Last edited:
dindnt even derserve to be a US Senator

will win reelection - easily

I agree with your first two statements. On the third, I will grant you that the GOP's choices this time are terrible, but the real reason obama will win reelection is that the average American voter is an idiot, and you can't fix stupid.

I don't think the voters are stupid in so much as the GOP simply has nothing to offer them at this point.

At one point, the GOP understood a strong middle class was important. Now they've gone all in with the Wall Street Douchebags who have dismantled the middle class in the name of ever-greater profits.

And then they wonder why the kids of those middle class families, who are looking at less rosey prospects than their parents had, are voting for Democrats.

obama sucksraw -eggs

terrible president

The last one was also a divider.

Umm maybe it is not the president as much as the partisan politics that overrides the good of the USA?

And it is a shame that with Obama being such a bad president that the right cannot come up with anyone better to beat him.

Romney is the only one on the right that might be a bit of a uniter and many on the right hate him for that and call him a moderate, which is what is required to be a uniter.

Except Romney's not a "moderate", he's a panderer. He's saying whatever he thinks he needs to say to get votes, and a lot of people see through him. A few of them are voting for him anyway because they hate Obama so much.

Nobody but nobody is worst than President Bush (43) was. Although Raygun is a close second.

Since the Republicans have been calling President Obama a failure since before he took office I'll take this as more of the "Boy who cried Wolf" whinning.

In this thread, "Obama makes me sooooo mad, so I am going to flame him every chance I get and then say he divides the country".

I am not a fan of Obama and didn't vote for him. However, some people have brought this division upon themselves. For example, if Obama came out for motherhood and apple pie, some people would start opposing motherhood and apple pie.

One of the reasons why I like Ron Paul so much compared to the other GOP contenders, is that he sticks to the issues. Other GOP contenders make Obama the prime issue, which is a disingenuous rhetorical attempt to tap into popular sentiments among the Republican base.

And with each passing day, Barack Obama is somehow managing to make W. look better and better...

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
You must be thinking of Reagan.

NO. Bush was the worse ever. 61% of Historians Rate the Bush Presidency Worst

http://hnn.us/articles/48916.html
Image Search Results for bush worst president ever

Since I have studied history and lived through quite a bit of it many would consider me a historian by the true definition. I have not been questioned on who I feel was the worse president ever. It would have to be a draw between Jimmy Carter and Obama. Obviously your group of "Historians" is tainted.

Forum List

Back