Obama is a Secret Catholic & is a Natural Born American

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Obama's father had an agenda: to return to his home country and help reinvent Kenya. He wanted to take his new family with him. But he also had a wife from a previous marriage there—a marriage that may or may not have been legal.

Obama attended a Catholic school called Franciscus Assisi Primary School.
After two years at the Catholic school, Obama moved to a state-run elementary school closer to the new house.

Read more: The Story of Barack Obama's Mother - TIME

Read more: The Story of Barack Obama's Mother - TIME

---

Obama attended a Catholic School and he was born to an American woman; Obama's, mother's marriage to his birth dad was not legal: Obama is a Secret Catholic & is a Natural Born American

Last edited:
OK. So, how do you define Catholic? Someone baptized in the Catholic Church, but who does not believe in it, nor in anyway practice Catholicism?

If Obama is a secret Muslim because he went to a 99% Muslim school, then I think attending a Roman Catholic school run by Roman Catholics would by that same standard, make Obama, a Catholic.

OK. So, how do you define Catholic? Someone baptized in the Catholic Church, but who does not believe in it, nor in anyway practice Catholicism?

If Obama is a secret Muslim because he went to a 99% Muslim school, then I think attending a Roman Catholic school run by Roman Catholics would by that same standard, make Obama, a Catholic.

Reasonable supposition.

Reasonable supposition.

Fact is, neither hypothesis is reasonable (within due limits).

Last edited:
So many mysteries surrounding this guy's past. I am now inclined to believe he is an Anti-American foreign plant. I believe he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. He's probably a New World Order plant. Call me crazy,i don't care. Way too much of this guy's past is so murky.

Unfortunately it is likely we have an Anti-American foreign plant in the White House. The New World Order pulled it off. This is very frightening. Who is this President really?

Unfortunately it is likely we have an Anti-American foreign plant in the White House. The New World Order pulled it off. This is very frightening. Who is this President really?
obama_bush_mask_off_on.jpg

So many mysteries surrounding this guy's past. I am now inclined to believe he is an Anti-American foreign plant. I believe he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. He's probably a New World Order plant. Call me crazy,i don't care. Way too much of this guy's past is so murky.

Nothing is murky about his past. The only murky things surrounding Obama are the made up stories.

Read Time Magazine, or something. :eusa_shhh:

The MSM is not credible. They are mere shills at this point. This guy does have a very murky past. What do people really now about this guy? Where did he come from? Something is definitely wrong with this picture. I now believe that he is a New World Order foreign plant. They must bring down America to achieve their One World Government goal. We're probably their last obstacle in achieving this. Look at this guy's policies. Suing his fellow American Citizens in Arizona on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals? His endless apology tours? His many years of "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!" indoctrination? It does make you wonder.

Forum List

Back