Obama Is A Piece Of Shit.

Both Herman Cain and Barack Obama are only human. They make mistakes just like the rest of us do. I mean come on,can anyone here on this Board right now say they've never made mistakes and bad choices? I don't know either man personally so i just can't manufacture so much hate for either of them. One has an 'R' by his name and the other has a 'D.' But so what? They're both just human beings. Neither is a 'piece of shit.' Can we all at least agree on that? Whada ya say?
I'm surprised you are so upset about an anonymous opinion on a message board....especially since you have said rather nasty things yourself during your membership here.

:eusa_eh:

Both Herman Cain and Barack Obama are only human. They make mistakes just like the rest of us do. I mean come on,can anyone here on this Board right now say they've never made mistakes and bad choices? I don't know either man personally so i just can't manufacture so much hate for either of them. One has an 'R' by his name and the other has a 'D.' But so what? They're both just human beings. Neither is a 'piece of shit.' Can we all at least agree on that? Whada ya say?
Nope...not one. And anyone that says they NEVER made a mistake of any sort is a LIAR.

Yea making mistakes and bad choices doesn't necessarily make someone a 'piece of shit." None of us even know these men personally. I'm sure they're both very interesting and very human. They're not "pieces of shit."
But hey? People that make such claims with threads deserve the ridicule, don't they? (That is unless they create a thread to illustrate the absurdity)? :eusa_shhh:

Many people in this country need to get back to civility. Many have lost their humanity. That 'D' & 'R' thing really isn't the most important thing in life. Being a decent person is much more important.

Agreed. Great point. They both have their winners and losers. Independents too.
If these allegations were not true, they would never come out. Glad Cain is gone, you don't want someone like that running for office.

I'm surprised you are so upset about an anonymous opinion on a message board....especially since you have said rather nasty things yourself during your membership here.

:eusa_eh:

Unimportant and irrelevant. Calling someone you don't know at all a "piece of shit" really is pretty ignorant and hateful. So he has an 'R' in front of his name rather than a 'D?' He's still a human being. Try finding your humanity. It's in you somewhere. You just lost it for awhile. I really do hope you don't make any mistakes and run into some misfortune. Because your Karma is pretty messed up on that. Good luck and God bless.

Nope...not one. And anyone that says they NEVER made a mistake of any sort is a LIAR.

Yea making mistakes and bad choices doesn't necessarily make someone a 'piece of shit." None of us even know these men personally. I'm sure they're both very interesting and very human. They're not "pieces of shit."
But hey? People that make such claims with threads deserve the ridicule, don't they? (That is unless they create a thread to illustrate the absurdity)? :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Just using the American Dream, template, Obama embodies the kind of rags to riches story that should be the envy of the world and the pride of America. Same with Clinton.

LOl, rags to riches....raised by RICH white grandparents sure sounds like rags to riches to me..
you people will swallow anything

Just using the American Dream, template, Obama embodies the kind of rags to riches story that should be the envy of the world and the pride of America. Same with Clinton.

LOl, rags to riches....raised by RICH white grandparents sure sounds like rags to riches to me..

That's why he's called Swallow.
Yeah, the left will still believe anything about Obama, like he really won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Herb Cain's not repentant. He's blaming everyone but himself. He's doubling down. He's a liar and a deceiver. Cain is the definition of POS.

To the woman he was financially supporting for years. Its your fault you are not a millionare.

To everyone else who thinks there is racism in this country, There is none. Except for the racism being thrown at Cain right now, according to Cain.

You see, his rules do not apply to him.

Yeah, the left will still believe anything about Obama, like he really won the Nobel Peace Prize.

I read somewhere that he DID win the Nobel Peace prize. We all know this is funny since he is really an ass kicker as far as war/terrorism is concerned, so perhaps they should give him another when he ends the Afghanistan war? That would be more real to you too right?

His grandparents where not rich. I may be wrong, but I will read your link as soon as you provide one saying they were rich. I believe I read somewhere how his mother was on assistance at one point. If they were rich, how did his mother die because her insurance would not pay for procedures she needed. If so, why didnt his "rich" grandparents pay for that?Or why didnt the "rich" grandparents money come into play?

Last edited:
Herb Cain's not repentant. He's blaming everyone but himself. He's doubling down. He's a liar and a deceiver. Cain is the definition of POS.

To the woman he was financially supporting for years. Its your fault you are not a millionare.

To everyone else who thinks there is racism in this country, There is none. Except for the racism being thrown at Cain right now, according to Cain.

You see, his rules do not apply to him.

Innocent until proven guilty? Anyone hear of that? The man has not been proven guilty of anything. But even if these stories are true,it will be between him,his family,and God. People make mistakes and bad decisions. That doesn't necessarily make them "pieces of shit." No one here on this Board knows Obama or Cain personally. It looks like the guy is manning up and trying to make things right with his family. And that's all you can ask of a human being. I wish him luck. I hope everything works out well for him and his family.

I read somewhere that he DID win the Nobel Peace prize. We all know this is funny since he is really an ass kicker as far as war/terrorism is concerned, so perhaps they should give him another when he ends the Afghanistan war? That would be more real to you too right?

No, he was given the prize. He didnt do anything to win it. Just like the presidency.

No, he was given the prize. He didnt do anything to win it. Just like the presidency.

Don't think anyone 'deserves' the Presidency but i agree he didn't deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. Neither did Al Gore. A Nobel Peace Prize for screeching we're all gonna die from Global Warming? Peace Prize for that? The Peace Prize is just a Left Wing award, awarded by fellow Left Wingers. I just laugh now when they announce who's getting it. I already know it's just gonna be another freak show scam.

One of Obama's relatives in Kenya was once alleged to have held high office in the Kenyan government (not substantiated); his mother's parents were 1%ers, with one being a bank vice-president, and the other a prestigious furniture store manager in Honolulu, HI. That's not exactly what one would think of as rags to riches. Obama attended an elitist private prep school, and his mother had a PhD in anthropology. He also attended Harvard.

Not your typical raggety man, he was much more likely born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back