Obama Is A Piece Of Shit.

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Psyche! Come on people,why all the vicious hate for someone you don't even know? People make mistakes. We all make them. Herman Cain is not a "piece of shit." He's just a human being who made some bad choices. And i think Obama is doing what he thinks is right for our nation. I don't agree with him very often but i truly believe he is a good & decent man. I wish him well,but i can't say i'll be voting for him. :)

Last edited:
seriously,he's a greedy 1%-er who takes too many vacations and plays way too much golf. He just doesn't care about this country.

$BRTky.jpeg

Many people in this country need to get back to civility. Many have lost their humanity. That 'D' & 'R' thing really isn't the most important thing in life. Being a decent person is much more important.

Jebus,no Romper Room for these "Obama/Cain is a piece of shit" posts? What's happening to this site? These types of idiotic posts would have been banished in a heartbeat in the past.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a "piece of shit." I guess that's the dumbed-down American philosophy at this point. How sad.

Not to derail such a brilliant post,but has this site gotten slower and more laggy the last couple of days? It could be my computer i guess. Anyone else noticing this?

Just using the American Dream, template, Obama embodies the kind of rags to riches story that should be the envy of the world and the pride of America. Same with Clinton.

Just using the American Dream, template, Obama embodies the kind of rags to riches story that should be the envy of the world and the pride of America. Same with Clinton.

Yup. From penniless immigrant to president of the United States. Only in America.

Yup. From penniless immigrant to president of the United States. Only in America.

:lol:

I laugh at your cluelessness. But then again..you traveled through time from Nazi Germany, didn't ya, Dr. Mengele?

I laugh at your cluelessness. But then again..you traveled through time from Nazi Germany, didn't ya, Dr. Mengele?

Oh you're right. Obama was the product of middle class family and sent to the best, most exclusive schools in the country. He never struggled for anything, except a line of coke at a party. Everything was given to him because he was a "clean articulate black man" without a "Negro accent."

Oh you're right. Obama was the product of middle class family and sent to the best, most exclusive schools in the country. He never struggled for anything, except a line of coke at a party. Everything was given to him because he was a "clean articulate black man" without a "Negro accent."
Not to mention spending a good portion of his young life in Indonesia? :eusa_whistle:

misterclean1.png

He's just a puppet working for the people that are actually running this country.....I'm sure obama is a smart man so it's not that he was duped, he knows what he's doing and i'm sure he'll be paid generously for it.

Forum List

Back