*Obama Is A Muslim*

I think the OP is on to something, look at these quotes from Obama with regard to Islam and muslims.

•"Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace."

•"Over the past month, Muslims have fasted, taking no food or water during daylight hours, in order to refocus their minds on faith and redirect their hearts to charity. Muslims worldwide have stretched out a hand of mercy to those in need. Charity tables at which the poor can break their fast line the streets of cities and towns. And gifts of food and clothing and money are distributed to ensure that all share in God's abundance. Muslims often invite members of other families to their evening iftar meals, demonstrating a spirit of tolerance."

•"America treasures the relationship we have with our many Muslim friends, and we respect the vibrant faith of Islam which inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality. This year, may Eid also be a time in which we recognize the values of progress, pluralism, and acceptance that bind us together as a Nation and a global community. By working together to advance mutual understanding, we point the way to a brighter future for all."

•"Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind."

•"Some of the comments that have been uttered about Islam do not reflect the sentiments of my government or the sentiments of most Americans. Islam, as practiced by the vast majority of people, is a peaceful religion, a religion that respects others. Ours is a country based upon tolerance and we welcome people of all faiths in America."

•"We see in Islam a religion that traces its origins back to God's call on Abraham. We share your belief in God's justice, and your insistence on man's moral responsibility. We thank the many Muslim nations who stand with us against terror. Nations that are often victims of terror, themselves."

•"Islam is a vibrant faith. Millions of our fellow citizens are Muslim. We respect the faith. We honor its traditions. Our enemy does not. Our enemy doesn't follow the great traditions of Islam. They've hijacked a great religion."

•"Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion."

•"All Americans must recognize that the face of terror is not the true faith -- face of Islam. Islam is a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. It's a faith that has made brothers and sisters of every race. It's a faith based upon love, not hate."

•"Eid is a time of joy, after a season of fasting and prayer and reflection. Each year, the end of Ramadan means celebration and thanksgiving for millions of Americans. And your joy during this season enriches the life of our great country. This year, Eid is celebrated at the same time as Hanukkah and Advent. So it's a good time for people of these great faiths, Islam, Judaism and Christianity, to remember how much we have in common: devotion to family, a commitment to care for those in need, a belief in God and His justice, and the hope for peace on earth."

•"According to Muslim teachings, God first revealed His word in the Holy Qur'an to the prophet, Muhammad, during the month of Ramadan. That word has guided billions of believers across the centuries, and those believers built a culture of learning and literature and science. All the world continues to benefit from this faith and its achievements."

•"I have assured His Majesty that our war is against evil, not against Islam. There are thousands of Muslims who proudly call themselves Americans, and they know what I know -- that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion. The exact opposite of the teachings of the al Qaeda organization, which is based upon evil and hate and destruction."

I think the OP is on to something, look at these quotes from Obama with regard to Islam and muslims.

•"Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace."

•"Over the past month, Muslims have fasted, taking no food or water during daylight hours, in order to refocus their minds on faith and redirect their hearts to charity. Muslims worldwide have stretched out a hand of mercy to those in need. Charity tables at which the poor can break their fast line the streets of cities and towns. And gifts of food and clothing and money are distributed to ensure that all share in God's abundance. Muslims often invite members of other families to their evening iftar meals, demonstrating a spirit of tolerance."

•"America treasures the relationship we have with our many Muslim friends, and we respect the vibrant faith of Islam which inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality. This year, may Eid also be a time in which we recognize the values of progress, pluralism, and acceptance that bind us together as a Nation and a global community. By working together to advance mutual understanding, we point the way to a brighter future for all."

•"Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind."

•"Some of the comments that have been uttered about Islam do not reflect the sentiments of my government or the sentiments of most Americans. Islam, as practiced by the vast majority of people, is a peaceful religion, a religion that respects others. Ours is a country based upon tolerance and we welcome people of all faiths in America."

•"We see in Islam a religion that traces its origins back to God's call on Abraham. We share your belief in God's justice, and your insistence on man's moral responsibility. We thank the many Muslim nations who stand with us against terror. Nations that are often victims of terror, themselves."

•"Islam is a vibrant faith. Millions of our fellow citizens are Muslim. We respect the faith. We honor its traditions. Our enemy does not. Our enemy doesn't follow the great traditions of Islam. They've hijacked a great religion."

•"Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion."

•"All Americans must recognize that the face of terror is not the true faith -- face of Islam. Islam is a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. It's a faith that has made brothers and sisters of every race. It's a faith based upon love, not hate."

•"Eid is a time of joy, after a season of fasting and prayer and reflection. Each year, the end of Ramadan means celebration and thanksgiving for millions of Americans. And your joy during this season enriches the life of our great country. This year, Eid is celebrated at the same time as Hanukkah and Advent. So it's a good time for people of these great faiths, Islam, Judaism and Christianity, to remember how much we have in common: devotion to family, a commitment to care for those in need, a belief in God and His justice, and the hope for peace on earth."

•"According to Muslim teachings, God first revealed His word in the Holy Qur'an to the prophet, Muhammad, during the month of Ramadan. That word has guided billions of believers across the centuries, and those believers built a culture of learning and literature and science. All the world continues to benefit from this faith and its achievements."

•"I have assured His Majesty that our war is against evil, not against Islam. There are thousands of Muslims who proudly call themselves Americans, and they know what I know -- that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion. The exact opposite of the teachings of the al Qaeda organization, which is based upon evil and hate and destruction."

Holy Cow! You may be right! What a bunch a BS! Obama sounds like one of those deceptive Muslim apologists. I still believe he's not a Muslim, but you make a good argument here.

good muslims now that is an oxymoron!!!are you talking about his buddies the murderous muslim brotherhood!!maybe we should also reach out to good Nazis!!

Way to godwin, brochacho. Take this, you earned it:

images

Obama Is A Muslim*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VD-N7ORFlk]Snoring bulldog - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhh,...the ugly snoring dog response.........
2. Obama's integrity is lower than the floor, lower than that dogs chin, and you simply have no way to defend him.:eusa_hand:
3. I think we should impeach him now!!!!
4. And run him back to where he came from, Kenya!!!
5. See what kind of leader he can be for his home land of muslims.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Of course! Only us Muslims don't wear watches during Ramadan, it all makes sense now! And only Muslims get their rings repaired!

And if he is a Muslim, what's the big a deal? Because he lied? Lies are a part of politics...

If he was truly a Muslim helping Islam take over the world, first off he wouldn't be supporting Israel (that's a no-no to our Islamic takeover plans), secondly you'd be out of Iraq and Afghanistan by now, and thirdly you'd all be under Sharia Law (a must for our Islamic takover of Earth). Trust me, the man isn't a Muslim.

Lol

Sorry bout that,

Of course! Only us Muslims don't wear watches during Ramadan, it all makes sense now! And only Muslims get their rings repaired!

And if he is a Muslim, what's the big a deal? Because he lied? Lies are a part of politics...

If he was truly a Muslim helping Islam take over the world, first off he wouldn't be supporting Israel (that's a no-no to our Islamic takeover plans), secondly you'd be out of Iraq and Afghanistan by now, and thirdly you'd all be under Sharia Law (a must for our Islamic takover of Earth). Trust me, the man isn't a Muslim.

Lol

1. So you are saying, its okay to wear *JEW*-elry* on ramadan?
2. Jews have their name all over it.
3. Hows that make you feel now, Muslim?
4. Wanna take off the Jew Ring Now?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Here it is folks, proof positive, that your *boy* is a Muslim.
2. You can't make this stuff up folks!
3. I love these chain emails!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
your post is proof positive that there are people STUPID enough to believe anything! :rofl::lmao:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
your post is proof positive that there are people STUPID enough to believe anything! :rofl::lmao:

1. I don't makes the truth, eyes justs reports it.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Lol

1. So you are saying, its okay to wear *JEW*-elry* on ramadan?
2. Jews have their name all over it.
3. Hows that make you feel now, Muslim?
4. Wanna take off the Jew Ring Now?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

....... It's become completely clear to me why you think Obama's a Muslim. Thank you.

Sorry bout that,
Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Except your "truth" is a LIE that was debunked a year ago, which not only makes you a STUPID fool, but a STUPID fool who is a year out of touch with reality! :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Except your "truth" is a LIE that was debunked a year ago, which not only makes you a STUPID fool, but a STUPID fool who is a year out of touch with reality! :cuckoo:

1. Well I wouldn't go that far, its been debated before, and thats about it, it depends on which muslims you are asking?
2. To some muslims gold jewelry is forbidden to wear at any time, much more during Ramadan.
3. So, *there it is*.:eusa_hand:
4. Like I said before, "Eyes don't makes the truth, eyes just reports it.":eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. Well I wouldn't go that far, its been debated before, and thats about it, it depends on which muslims you are asking?
2. To some muslims gold jewelry is forbidden to wear at any time, much more during Ramadan.
4. Like I said before, "Eyes don't makes the truth, eyes just reports it.":eusa_hand:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You lied about more than just the jewelry! you also lied about not attending church since being in office.
This was already posted in this thread, debunking this lie a year ago, but you obviously didn't bother to click on it. CON$ervative ignorance is CON$ervative bliss.

snopes.com: Where Is Obama's Wedding Ring and Watch?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You lied about more than just the jewelry! you also lied about not attending church since being in office.
This was already posted in this thread, debunking this lie a year ago, but you obviously didn't bother to click on it. CON$ervative ignorance is CON$ervative bliss.

snopes.com: Where Is Obama's Wedding Ring and Watch?

1. I didn't lie, so go play in the street son.:eusa_hand:
2. Anyway, so what you are saying may very well be a lie.
3. So what is it?:eusa_liar:
4. I'm just doing my political dance, while you're doing a kabuki dance.:eusa_hand:
5. If I make a claim, I stand by it, and usually I am right, so whatchagonado???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Just so everyone knows now, these pro-Islam comments were from George Bush, not Obama.

Forum List

Back