*Obama Is A Muslim*

Sorry bout that,

America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.

.....Barack Obama June 4th, 2009

1. He just loves islam!
2. When will the blinders fall off the *liberal muckity mucks*?:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Or he's trying to build relations, and create allies to promote stability in a volatile region that we currently occupy militarily. What a bizarre coincidence that our President is trying to reach out to good Muslims, in the US and abroad, who oppose radical Islam while all this stuff is going on in the Middle East.

Exactly. Who cares? Isn't one of the values of our country freedom of religion? Why are you hooked on exposing it. Who knows? Maybe his wedding ring is broken. We have an election coming up soon. If you don't like him or think he's lying, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM. That's also one of the perks we get living in the USofA.
spoken like a true anti American Christian bashing leftist.
OK
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk]George Carlin Doesn't vote - YouTube[/ame]

Closet agnostic is the most extreme Obama would get, that or liberal Christian; but Obama without a doubt is not a Muslim, for a start if he was he would have been declared an apostate by now.

In the past six months or more the quality of posts and threads on USMB has degraded substantially. This thread should be in Romper Room but is left in Religion even though it is equivalent in intelligence to saying 'the moon is made of cheese.' It has nothing to do with Ethics either. Please report it to the mods, I have.

Douger said:
"When you shop, you're really voting for the kind of world you want." Gary Hershberg

I like that quote, the other day while cycling I stopped and talked to the Verizon picketers, they are striking because of changes in benefits. Some of their concerns were around the loss of power the unions have in modern America for protecting workers today. While talking to them, I wanted to ask how many shop in Walmart, but they were not in a particularly good mood needless to say. Cars would beep support but this made me laugh too as most were foreign and probably none made by Union workers. And so it goes......

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.

.....Barack Obama June 4th, 2009

1. He just loves islam!
2. When will the blinders fall off the *liberal muckity mucks*?:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Or he's trying to build relations, and create allies to promote stability in a volatile region that we currently occupy militarily. What a bizarre coincidence that our President is trying to reach out to good Muslims, in the US and abroad, who oppose radical Islam while all this stuff is going on in the Middle East.
good muslims now that is an oxymoron!!!are you talking about his buddies the murderous muslim brotherhood!!maybe we should also reach out to good Nazis!!

In the past six months or more the quality of posts and threads on USMB has degraded substantially. This thread should be in Romper Room but is left in Religion even though it is equivalent in intelligence to saying 'the moon is made of cheese.' It has nothing to do with Ethics either. Please report it to the mods, I have.
once again a liberal tries to silence someone they disagree with!!crybabies!!

Douger said:
"When you shop, you're really voting for the kind of world you want." Gary Hershberg

I like that quote, the other day while cycling I stopped and talked to the Verizon picketers, they are striking because of changes in benefits. Some of their concerns were around the loss of power the unions have in modern America for protecting workers today. While talking to them, I wanted to ask how many shop in Walmart, but they were not in a particularly good mood needless to say. Cars would beep support but this made me laugh too as most were foreign and probably none made by Union workers. And so it goes......
a hard dependable worker in modern America needs no union protection.lazy overpaid unproductive spoiled losers do!!

Last edited:
Douger said:

a hard dependable worker in modern America needs no union protection.lazy overpaid unproductive spoiled losers do!!

"Modern America" only treats workers with any shred of decency BECAUSE of Unions, though, because it's a HISTORIC FACT that the markets didn't take care of that previously.

Sorry bout that,

1. You don't remove your hardware just for anything, a ring signifies *the union* of ones life, to set that aside for a so-called religious month, a period of time, for reflection, or what ever they do, take a break from beating the wife, but remove the ring, as a contradiction.
2. Or is it a month to ramp up the beatings of the wife, *CWN*< [not sure], after all there is *no ring*.
3. In order to respect islam you are supposed to set aside you own life, and for this month, refuse to respect your wife as a wife, which is so cold, but cold is the Muslim heart.
4. Obama is the perfect muslim *bag-o-crap*, if you can not see it, you have blinders on.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

wtf are you talking about....? I dont wear my ring, all the time, and it's nothing to do with religion you freak

that's a convenient sidestep to defending a retarded premise

Sorry bout that,

that's a convenient sidestep to defending a retarded premise

1. Sorry man, but its a fact, *You Can't Fix Stupid*.
2. I've tried it, and it doesn't work, talk to tha,.....:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back