*Obama Is A Muslim*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Here it is folks, proof positive, that your *boy* is a Muslim.
2. You can't make this stuff up folks!
3. I love these chain emails!

"This is another mystery that many don't believe.!
Don't cry later when the real truth comes out!!!

-Wedding ring is in for repairs ???

Another piece falls into place.?

In a press conference last week Obama was not wearing his
wedding ring nor was he wearing his watch

When noticed, his staff said that his wedding ring was in for repairs.
No reason was given for the missing watch.

So it's just a coincidence that Muslims are forbidden from wearing
jewelry during the month of Ramadan. In 2011, Ramadan begins at sundown on July 31st.
Month of the Islamic calendar, lasting from 29 to 30 days.

Can't possibly be that, because although he hasn't gone to a Christian
church service since entering the White House, and we know he's a
Christian ...."cause he said so during the campaign!".... Well I've got
a bridge to nowhere to sell you also, ok?

This is the same president that spent the Christmas holidays in Hawaii
to avoid religious obligations as PRESIDENT at the White House.
His children do not receive or give Christmas presents.

Let's just face the facts and quit trying to avoid the truth, we have a
muslim for president in the White House, and yet he has no knowledge
of accurate American history."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

What if he is? Who cares?

1. Well for one, *I care*.
2. A man or person should know about *integrity*, an protecting his name or his business which is tied to his name.
3. You see, Obama is a *LIAR*.
4. A worthless piece of shit of a person.
5. Thats who you elected for President.
6. And it reflects on your *integrity* as well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Exactly. Who cares? Isn't one of the values of our country freedom of religion? Why are you hooked on exposing it. Who knows? Maybe his wedding ring is broken. We have an election coming up soon. If you don't like him or think he's lying, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM. That's also one of the perks we get living in the USofA.

Last edited:
My understanding is that Muslims can wear jewelry even during Ramadan, but Muslim men are not supposed to wear gold at any time, although I have seen them wear gold.

Sorry bout that,

Exactly. Who cares? Isn't one of the values of our country freedom of religion? Why are you hooked on exposing it. Who knows? Maybe his wedding ring is broken. We have an election coming up soon. If you don't like him or think he's lying, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM. That's also one of the perks we get living in the USofA.

1. It is written in islams book, its okay to *lie* if it furthers the muslim take over.
2. Obama has done just that, and his *integrity* is on the floor.
3. He's nothing but a *LIAR*, and has betrayed all you *liberal muckity mucks*, and *independents* who voted him in office.
4. We *Republicans* warned you before he was elected, also he's lied about his BC, which we pointed that out as well.
5. You are a foolish person, but guess what, there are no less than 50 million more just like you in America.
6. I think everyone who voted for Obama, should have a sign to follow them on their personal id, which states, *I voted for Obama* to follow them the rest of their lives.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bwwaahahhahahahahahahaha. sorry bout that o.c.d. back attit

1. Well for one, *I care*.
There's plenty of reasons not to like Obama, you don't have to make shit up about him. He's done a piss poor job with the economy, he's fucking over the military, he's handling our military conflicts poorly, the unemployment rate still sucks, the new health care bill is garbage, etc. You don't have to fabricate things about the man to express your disapproval. There's a factual basis for not liking him that exists, and doesn't make the GOP, and its supporters look like childish retards.

3. You see, Obama is a *LIAR*.
Name a president that wasn't

4. A worthless piece of shit of a person.
Because you think hes a Muslim, despite being a member of a Christian church for many years? Lulz.

5. Thats who you elected for President.
I didn't vote for Obama.

6. And it reflects on your *integrity* as well.
Not at all, but with all these laughable assumptions, I'm certainly questioning yours.

Last edited:
Chesswars *IS* a fucking retard.

Hell, his posts read like rainman trying to decipher War and Peace and he's from a particularly racist, ****** hating section of texas.

sorry about that.

:rofl:

Sorry bout that,

Chesswars *IS* a fucking retard.

Hell, his posts read like rainman trying to decipher War and Peace and he's from a particularly racist, ****** hating section of texas.

sorry about that.

:rofl:

1. The truth is hard to swallow for a low brow moron like shogun.
2. But whatchagonado?
3. You sorta sound like a racist to me shogun,..my racist radar just went off.
4. I wouldn't be surprised, either.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

spoken like a true anti American Christian bashing leftist.

spoken like a true anti American Christian bashing leftist.

You're joking?

America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.

.....Barack Obama June 4th, 2009

Sorry bout that,

America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.

.....Barack Obama June 4th, 2009

1. He just loves islam!
2. When will the blinders fall off the *liberal muckity mucks*?:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back