Obama is a Muslim, Evolution is fake and Rush rules!

Obama is an authoritarian lunatic, the evidence for evolution in humans is shady at best and I don't personally care much for Rush...

Flintstones....meet the Flintstones

Once Grand, now just OLD Party
The WSJ caught him crying the day before the election in 2008; that ruined Muskie in '72 remember? OBAMA actually CRIED when the woman who raised him died; how DO we get such people! :(

You got a photo of him crying? Of course you don't. I'm serious here. Where is the photo of Obama crying at his Grandma's grave?

Some times it's not what you have, but what you don't have.....

Why don't we have one picture of Obama crying at his grandmothers grave site?

Grasping at straws again.......PPP is a democrat party polling group. They do what is called a "Push" poll. You want a certain result? Call PPP and if you are a democrat they will get it for you.

Public Policy Polling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holy toledo. It takes smarts to ask for methodology.

And I'm cute.........:D And smart. You can't have push pull these days. And you better be ready to peg them off. PPP was suspicious right from the get go.

They're bullshit.

:cuckoo:

Left wingers quote fake polls by an organization (veracity stew) that actually admits to being liberal and is run by an old Jimmie Carter political hack and yet they want to silence Rush Limbaugh?

Grasping at straws again.......PPP is a democrat party polling group. They do what is called a "Push" poll. You want a certain result? Call PPP and if you are a democrat they will get it for you.

That's not how it works.

PPP is affiliated with the Democratic Party as in they do polling for the DNC. As in, the DNC pays them for polling.

Affiliated with the DNC doesn't mean that they skew the results towards Democrats - that wouldn't make any sense. Why would the DNC pay for bad polling?

You guys really don't seem to understand polling. Polls aren't done for us (the public). Polls are done for the parties and the campaigns. They're the ones who actually pay for it, and they're the ones who use the information.

The DNC wouldn't "be affiliated" with PPP if they weren't one of the most accurate polling companies out there.

That's not how it works.

PPP is affiliated with the Democratic Party as in they do polling for the DNC. As in, the DNC pays them for polling.

Affiliated with the DNC doesn't mean that they skew the results towards Democrats - that wouldn't make any sense. Why would the DNC pay for bad polling?

You guys really don't seem to understand polling. Polls aren't done for us (the public). Polls are done for the parties and the campaigns. They're the ones who actually pay for it, and they're the ones who use the information.

The DNC wouldn't "be affiliated" with PPP if they weren't one of the most accurate polling companies out there.
Yeah, ok. :cuckoo:

The DNC uses PPP as a propaganda arm to push favorable polling data to the general public. When they want "real" research the polls are not published- they are for internal use only. They use PPP to skew results at poll aggregation sites like Real Clear Politics. For a person who thinks he is so clever, you sure are naive..

Last edited:

That's not how it works.

The DNC uses PPP as a propaganda arm to push favorable polling data to the general public. When they want "real" research the polls are not published- they are for internal use only. They use PPP to skew results at poll aggregation sites like Real Clear Politics. For a person who thinks he is so clever, you sure are naive....

What do you base your "knowledge" on the "real" purpose of PPP?

For someone who's calling me "naive", what do you have to back up your claims other than you own opinion?

The "bias" attack is the most overused, and unsubstantiated claim that people make on this board. "Connecting the dots" Beck-style isn't how it works in the real world.

I base my opinions on a decade of working on high-profile political campaigns. I've even signed contracts with PPP for polling. How about you?

That's not how it works.

The DNC uses PPP as a propaganda arm to push favorable polling data to the general public. When they want "real" research the polls are not published- they are for internal use only. They use PPP to skew results at poll aggregation sites like Real Clear Politics. For a person who thinks he is so clever, you sure are naive....

For someone who's calling me "naive", what do you have to back up your claims other than you own opinion?

The "bias" attack is the most overused, and unsubstantiated claim that people make on this board. "Connecting the dots" Beck-style isn't how it works in the real world.

I base my opinions on a decade of working on high-profile political campaigns. I've even signed contracts with PPP for polling. How about you?

Are you saying that you believe that every poll that the DNC buys from PPP (or democrazy corps) is published?

Last edited:

Are you saying that you believe that every poll that the DNC buys from PPP is published?

No, of course not. I said nothing of the sort.

Do you have any evidence of PPP releasing fake polling numbers?

PPP isn't even an outlier on most polling. If they were "fake" numbers, don't you think they'd make Obama look better than other polls?

Are you saying that you believe that every poll that the DNC buys from PPP is published?

Of course you didn't. What I am saying is that firms like PPP and Democracy Corps selectively publish data as it serves the purposes of their client- the DNC. If these polls in Mississippi did not give the skewed ignorant redneck portrayal that they wanted, we would not have heard a thing about them.

Of course you didn't. What I am saying is that firms like PPP and Democracy Corps selectively publish data as it serves the purposes of their client- the DNC. If these polls in Mississippi did not give the skewed ignorant redneck portrayal that they wanted, we would not have heard a thing about them.

Well, that's not what you said. You said their numbers were fake. There's a big difference there.

I don't doubt that PPP selectively releasing polling, and I don't doubt that they have a bias towards Democrats in that case.

But there's a big difference between them selectively releasing polls, and making them up out of thin air.

Well, that's not what you said. You said their numbers were fake. There's a big difference there.
Show me where I said their numbers are fake....

I want to know how the Republicans beat us to all the good acid in the '60s to come up with this shit now.

You're right, you didn't. I apologize.

But let's go back to the original post. You said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Policy_Polling

PPP doesn't do "push polling".

You're right, you didn't. I apologize.

But let's go back to the original post. You said:

PPP doesn't do "push polling".

I am not exactly sure what you mean by "push" polling. I was referring to the techniques in this wiki article. Push poll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
more explanations here...
http://rothenbergpoliticalreport.blogspot.com/2007/03/for-thousandth-time-dont-call-them-push.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/02/14/politics/main160398.shtml

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back