Obama is a Liar

The is video proof he was in another city that day. So its just a wee bit more than just Obamas word to go on.

agreed, newsmax was wrong. My point was that this is going to continue until someone actually does prove he heard racist comments and anti-american comments.

Face it Democrats....your "hero of change" is just another scummy lying politician....or else he's just dumber than a box of rocks....not to mention that he aligns himself with anti-American people....but then, that's what you far left liberals are pushing for anyway, isn't it? I can hardly wait to hear how Obama is going to spin his lies in his speech tomorrow...

Up until today, I haven't made a final decision on who I'd vote for between the three remaining candidates. Before I go further, here is a little insight. I've always wanted the opportunity to vote for an exceptional person for President. Unfortunately, exceptional people just don't seem to run for the office in large part do to the "no stone unturned" type of scrutiny.

In 1992, I saw and was persuaded by a brilliant politician who was seemingly promising to be what I was hoping for. Though I truly believe his heart was in the right place, he proved to have some deficiancies that just made the discourse intolerable. Nevertheless, I voted for him both times and in large part, approved of the job he did.

In 2000, I liked John McCain and found him to be very refreshing. When Bush beat him, I pretty much lost interest and eventually ended up voting for Bush, which I now regret.

In 2004, I heard bits and peices of what I was looking for in John Edwards, prior to him joining Kerry. I ended up voting for Kerry, in large part due to Edwards.

This time, both McCain and Edwards were just different guys, obviously scorned by the system in the past. They were more against things than for them. Since it's been down to three, I've been changing my mind often though when it comes down to the best handle on the big picture issues, Clinton couldn't be more solid and I'd been leaning heavily towards her.

That was enforced by what I heard from Obama's pastor. I'd found him very refreshing but lacking in depth and this seemed to make him just another guy tellin me what I wanted to hear. I rejected the media focus on the race issue when claims of racism were pointed at Clinton. It seemed Obama couldn't be challenged on ANYTHING without the opposition bein called a racist. After all that, the now famous pastor just topped it off and his radical bigotry and hateful rhetoric sealed the deal. I was gonna vote for Clinton.

That was until today! That speech is the most impressive, straight forward to the point, no bullshit, tell it like it is, let your balls sag to your heels regardless of the response speech I have ever heard by a politician in my lifetime!

All I can say is a big WOW, over and over, followed by FINALLY, A GUY THAT HAS THE SACK TO LET THEM SAG AND TELL ME THE TRUTH, NOT JUST WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR WITHOUT ASKING FOR MY VOTE.

Sorry, but at this point, I am mostly speechless. I feel so relieved I can't even express it in words!! What absolute BALLS!!!! I have never heard anyone, black or white, politician or not, just straight tell it like it is, not worrying about who he offends, not avoiding the problem entirely by covering it up with feel good rhetoric, TAKING THE MOST DIVISIVE ISSUE IN OUR NATION'S HISTORY, STRAIGHT ON!! AND WITH BIG, HUGE, MONSTROUS NUTS!!

The issue of his pastor is over for me. With all the bullshit form one side or the other you usually hear in this type of situation, that ends up makin it worse, finally somebody puts it on a level everyone can understand. I just can't get over it!! I seriously had no intention of voting for him before that speech. He was exciting, refreshing, but we've heard all this before and been constantly disappointed.

Finally, an honest, tell it like it is, fuck spin and polling and political correctness. Finally, a guy grabs the toughest possible issue by the nuts, throws it on the table, and says let's have a real, honest discussion and work this shit out!

I am now a believer in the "change we can believe in" motto. If this is an indication of how he will deal with all the divisive issues that are constantly ground to a halt by demagogues, OBAMA HAS MY VOTE!

Forum List

Back