Obama is a Jerk, a Pantywaist, lightweight, a blowhard

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player. :D This quote is from the star of the pro Obama superpac advertisement.

I know we don't see this disillusionment from the libs on this board, but it's out there. Many D's are disappointed in Obama.

I could really care less about Obama," Donnie Box says of President Obama, according to In These Times. "I think Obama is a jerk, a pantywaist, a lightweight, a blowhard. He hasn't done a goddamn thing that he said he would do. When he had a Democratic Senate and Democratic Congress, he didn't do a damn thing. He doesn't have the guts to say what’s on his mind."

More at link:

Star of Pro-Obama Super PAC Ad Unleashed: 'Obama Is a Jerk, a Pantywaist, a Lightweight, a Blowhard' | The Weekly Standard

Uh oh I thought when reading the title :D they will claim racist I just saw someone get that label for criticizing Obama. I can't reply back there anymore lmao!
That's lol Tw :lol:

Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player. :D This quote is from the star of the pro Obama superpac advertisement.

I know we don't see this disillusionment from the libs on this board, but it's out there. Many D's are disappointed in Obama.

I could really care less about Obama," Donnie Box says of President Obama, according to In These Times. "I think Obama is a jerk, a pantywaist, a lightweight, a blowhard. He hasn't done a goddamn thing that he said he would do. When he had a Democratic Senate and Democratic Congress, he didn't do a damn thing. He doesn't have the guts to say what’s on his mind."

More at link:

Star of Pro-Obama Super PAC Ad Unleashed: 'Obama Is a Jerk, a Pantywaist, a Lightweight, a Blowhard' | The Weekly Standard

Can't please all the people all the time.

He doesn't know what he is until he reads it on the telepromper. We need to meet the guy who writes his stuff. I don't think Obama has had an original thought since taking office. I still wonder why it took 2 jets to get he and his wife, two kids and a dog to Martha Vinyard for vacation. Wish I had that kind of money. Oh wait, I do I just gave it to the governmentr in the form of taxes.

signelect Registered User Member #27110

Join Date: Dec 2010 Location: Houston, TX Posts: 1,652 Thanks: 379 Thanked 400 Times in 300 Posts Rep Power: 86

He doesn't know what he is until he reads it on the telepromper.

:lol:

Did he say he'd get bin Laden.

Did he say he'd pass the ACA?

That's two right there that make that man a liar.

So why isn't Oblather running on this ????

This is great ! Should sell.

Why is he attacking Romney ?

Maybe people don't see this as being so good.

Most don't like ACA....

Bin Laden was already out of the picture....like shooting a toothless lion.

Try again....Poop

He had the backbone to stand up to the vocal anti-gay minority....first president to do that.

They were a minority ?

Wow....and with a majority behind him....he stood up to them.

That takes balls.

Yes, a minority that no other president has had the backbone to defy....just like the Far Right Crazy Christian minority....Republicans have no backbone around them even tho they too are a minority.

He had the backbone to stand up to the vocal anti-gay minority....first president to do that.

They were a minority ?

Wow....and with a majority behind him....he stood up to them.

That takes balls.

Yes, a minority that no other president has had the backbone to defy....just like the Far Right Crazy Christian minority....Republicans have no backbone around them even tho they too are a minority.

What? Pres. Barry Kardashian has already told us we can't do anything without the help of the gubmint... he didn't do shit, by his own standards.

Forum List

Back