Obama is a great President, period.

Sometimes greatness is hard to see up close, and it takes the distance of time to really appreciate it. With Barack Obama, no distance is necessary - he makes decisions quickly that need to be made quickly, deliberates when deliberation is called for, and the results are usually superb on matters internal to the Executive branch or in relating to the public.

When we had a Democratic Congress, he accomplished more in a few months than had been accomplished in eight years of Republican quasi-dictatorship, and even with a Congress in GOP hands - in the hands of psychotic criminal fanatics who would rather destroy America than be denied control of it - he manages to accomplish more than one would think possible in the face of people who who would call him a liar and threaten impeachment if he said the sky was blue.

Frankly, I don't know of anyone - of any party or no party - that I would rather have in the White House at this time. We are simply at one of those rare instances in history where someone is right where they're supposed to be, even if Congress has fallen back into the Orwellian nightmare Bush-world we had so recently escaped from. So, I would like to see what more this President can accomplish with a Democratic Congress again.

I'm realistic about the arithmetic of achieving it, but Republican self-destruction has been known to yield unexpected gifts to a hopeful and watchful America. Anyway, this has certainly been the best presidency of my lifetime - far beyond the jingoistic muppetry of Ronald Reagan, the patrician monarchy of HW Bush, the desperation of Bill Clinton to make Republicans like him, and of course, the mass-murdering psychopathic dictator George W. Bush.

Barack Obama is the first President of my life who to me actually behaves in a presidential way - who is both more talented, more responsible, and more ethical than most people who excel in these qualities. A President is supposed to have, or at least try to cultivate, the best qualities of the American people, and Obama does that. He seems to see the Presidency not as a personal possession or vanity ornament, the way Republicans often do, but as a mission whose repercussions he takes seriously. He does not merely tower above every Republican after Teddy Roosevelt, but is a better American and a better human being - in fact, between he and Mitt Romney, Obama is the only American in the election.

Romney would be running to rule the Cayman Islands if he could make more money that way. This country means a lot more to Obama than to Romney, it's not hard to see that. To Romney this is all just another game because he got bored raiding corporations and firing workers here and there, and now he wants to loot the US Treasury and lay off the whole country. He's Gordon Gekko without all the compassion and decency. But Obama also just plain towers above Romney as a man and as an American.

The two men are two versions of the American Dream: The one, the true one, about striving to provide a better life for your children through education and aspiration, encompassing all the diverse peoples of this nation. And the false, corrupt one, about thieving and making yourself rich at other people's expense, then trying to buy public offices as ornaments and inroads to further business like so many flint-hearted tycoon cliches from Charles Foster Kane to C. Montgomery Burns. That is what this election is about: Reaffirming the true spirit of this country - a spirit embodied not only in the life, but in the ongoing achievements of Barack Obama.

It's about saying to Republicans that we aren't fooled by their lies - that we know they've spent the last two years doing everything they could to stop the President from rebuilding the economy, and we're not going to reward them for deliberately harming this country. And that we aren't tempted by their false version of the American Dream - the one where you have to hate and envy your neighbors, and want to make them poor so you can be rich.

asskisser.jpg

President Obama is doing a far better job than Bush did which makes it foolish to want to replace him with Romney,

who is essentially setting up to bring the old Bush team back.

Bush:Average UE of 6%, low under 4%. Inflation under 2%. Removed vicious dictator. Dismantled Libya's nuclear program. Dismantled al Qaeda as worldwide force. Enforced UN resolutions (I thought Dems liked that!).
Obama: Average UE of over 9%. Inflation heating up. Supports dictators. Sponsored failed surge in Afghanistan. Lost peace with Iraq. Downgraded credit rating. Record food stamp recipients. Record deficits. Record tax increases.

I wish Bush were back. I sure miss him.

Sometimes greatness is hard to see up close, and it takes the distance of time to really appreciate it. With Barack Obama, no distance is necessary - he makes decisions quickly that need to be made quickly, deliberates when deliberation is called for, and the results are usually superb on matters internal to the Executive branch or in relating to the public.

When we had a Democratic Congress, he accomplished more in a few months than had been accomplished in eight years of Republican quasi-dictatorship, and even with a Congress in GOP hands - in the hands of psychotic criminal fanatics who would rather destroy America than be denied control of it - he manages to accomplish more than one would think possible in the face of people who who would call him a liar and threaten impeachment if he said the sky was blue.

Frankly, I don't know of anyone - of any party or no party - that I would rather have in the White House at this time. We are simply at one of those rare instances in history where someone is right where they're supposed to be, even if Congress has fallen back into the Orwellian nightmare Bush-world we had so recently escaped from. So, I would like to see what more this President can accomplish with a Democratic Congress again.

I'm realistic about the arithmetic of achieving it, but Republican self-destruction has been known to yield unexpected gifts to a hopeful and watchful America. Anyway, this has certainly been the best presidency of my lifetime - far beyond the jingoistic muppetry of Ronald Reagan, the patrician monarchy of HW Bush, the desperation of Bill Clinton to make Republicans like him, and of course, the mass-murdering psychopathic dictator George W. Bush.

Barack Obama is the first President of my life who to me actually behaves in a presidential way - who is both more talented, more responsible, and more ethical than most people who excel in these qualities. A President is supposed to have, or at least try to cultivate, the best qualities of the American people, and Obama does that. He seems to see the Presidency not as a personal possession or vanity ornament, the way Republicans often do, but as a mission whose repercussions he takes seriously. He does not merely tower above every Republican after Teddy Roosevelt, but is a better American and a better human being - in fact, between he and Mitt Romney, Obama is the only American in the election.

Romney would be running to rule the Cayman Islands if he could make more money that way. This country means a lot more to Obama than to Romney, it's not hard to see that. To Romney this is all just another game because he got bored raiding corporations and firing workers here and there, and now he wants to loot the US Treasury and lay off the whole country. He's Gordon Gekko without all the compassion and decency. But Obama also just plain towers above Romney as a man and as an American.

The two men are two versions of the American Dream: The one, the true one, about striving to provide a better life for your children through education and aspiration, encompassing all the diverse peoples of this nation. And the false, corrupt one, about thieving and making yourself rich at other people's expense, then trying to buy public offices as ornaments and inroads to further business like so many flint-hearted tycoon cliches from Charles Foster Kane to C. Montgomery Burns. That is what this election is about: Reaffirming the true spirit of this country - a spirit embodied not only in the life, but in the ongoing achievements of Barack Obama.

It's about saying to Republicans that we aren't fooled by their lies - that we know they've spent the last two years doing everything they could to stop the President from rebuilding the economy, and we're not going to reward them for deliberately harming this country. And that we aren't tempted by their false version of the American Dream - the one where you have to hate and envy your neighbors, and want to make them poor so you can be rich.

So.....how do you feel about the Constitution?

:cool:

The Democrats have been blowing off independents, since slavery was legal in the south.

They are the 2nd-team fascists, behind the Republicans, so when they get in Congress and the White House, they do stuff that does real, lasting damage, to our legal system and economy, like the Harrison Act (Wilson), Hemp Stamp Tax Act (FDR) which was declared unconstitutional in 1972, whereupon Nixon founded the DEA, and while helping the Republicans suppress many industrial hemp bills, they passed the Obamacare debacle, ensuring years of tie-ups in courts, Congress, and all media.

Obama killed more people with drones and busted more pot clubs in four years than GW did in eight years. After Obamacare, which was not public healthcare but actually a private insurer scam, the Republicans took the US House, and THEN the Democrats belatedly tried to pass CO2-neutral biomass research, which failed, 2012.

Meanwhile, an inconvenient truth about Democrats is they believe in global warming, but Al Gore wouldn't legalize industrial hemp and grow it on his farm, in all the years he was a Senator. He wouldn't sue to recover the Presidency, even when he lost while winning the popular vote, and Florida had a scam, to miscalculate the total vote, going on.

Obama will make more money on lecturing his cult of personality, than he will scamming donations. So he killed, wasted, burned, and blew off anybody with brains, and he signed the National Defense Authorization Act, recently, which legislation is more USCA 4 jeopardy. The Democrats have nothing, for independents. The Republicans have Ron Paul, and until recently, Romney had a gay staffer in his campaign.

Michelle recently had remarks about eating 'vegetables,' Biden was praising Obama's 'equipment,' haha. Since the Democrats are tool-timers who want the women to vote for them, they support abortion rights, which explains Obama's 40-something job approval.

Obama got on Jimmy Fallon (more MUNEEE), to sing US Rep.Al Green's refrain, "Can't get enough of your love, babe." More like, can't get enough of that GREEN STUFF, if he's in the White House, but since his cult rating is still over 60%, Obama is on a timeline, to get out of the White House and charge admission, to all the chumps still with his abortion of a personality cult. Obama quashed prosecution of ATT, when it was discovered bugging, since the NSA and corporations like to rip Americans right off, and Obama then has Mick Jagger over to the White House, same as Nixon, and he checks both their moves.

He's great, if you have a little, tiny head, and you bark at carnivals. He is a zionist-fascist, see also, MTV's Jackass, featuring Bam Margera (Viva) and Steve-O, with the late Ryan Dunn, who did weird things with cars, crashing, and the little blue one he put someplace.

Just like all the zionist cartoon-characters in Congress and White House will do to us, he took a ride and crashed, twice, almost killing a lot of people in 1995 killing one other, in 2011. RIP. As for great, try Bully Beatdown, with Jason Mayhem Miller. :eusa_boohoo:

Sometimes greatness is hard to see up close, and it takes the distance of time to really appreciate it. With Barack Obama, no distance is necessary - he makes decisions quickly that need to be made quickly, deliberates when deliberation is called for, and the results are usually superb on matters internal to the Executive branch or in relating to the public. *1*

When we had a Democratic Congress, he accomplished more in a few months than had been accomplished in eight years of Republican quasi-dictatorship, and even with a Congress in GOP hands - in the hands of psychotic criminal fanatics who would rather destroy America than be denied control of it - he manages to accomplish more than one would think possible in the face of people who who would call him a liar and threaten impeachment if he said the sky was blue. Frankly, I don't know of anyone - of any party or no party - that I would rather have in the White House at this time. We are simply at one of those rare instances in history where someone is right where they're supposed to be, even if Congress has fallen back into the Orwellian nightmare Bush-world we had so recently escaped from. So, I would like to see what more this President can accomplish with a Democratic Congress again.*2*

I'm realistic about the arithmetic of achieving it, but Republican self-destruction has been known to yield unexpected gifts to a hopeful and watchful America. Anyway, this has certainly been the best presidency of my lifetime - far beyond the jingoistic muppetry of Ronald Reagan, the patrician monarchy of HW Bush, the desperation of Bill Clinton to make Republicans like him, and of course, the mass-murdering psychopathic dictator George W. Bush. *3*

Barack Obama is the first President of my life who to me actually behaves in a presidential way - who is both more talented, more responsible, and more ethical than most people who excel in these qualities. A President is supposed to have, or at least try to cultivate, the best qualities of the American people, and Obama does that. He seems to see the Presidency not as a personal possession or vanity ornament, the way Republicans often do, but as a mission whose repercussions he takes seriously. He does not merely tower above every Republican after Teddy Roosevelt, but is a better American and a better human being - in fact, between he and Mitt Romney, Obama is the only American in the election. *4*

Romney would be running to rule the Cayman Islands if he could make more money that way. This country means a lot more to Obama than to Romney, it's not hard to see that. To Romney this is all just another game because he got bored raiding corporations and firing workers here and there, and now he wants to loot the US Treasury and lay off the whole country. He's Gordon Gekko without all the compassion and decency. But Obama also just plain towers above Romney as a man and as an American. *5*

The two men are two versions of the American Dream: The one, the true one, about striving to provide a better life for your children through education and aspiration, encompassing all the diverse peoples of this nation. And the false, corrupt one, about thieving and making yourself rich at other people's expense, then trying to buy public offices as ornaments and inroads to further business like so many flint-hearted tycoon cliches from Charles Foster Kane to C. Montgomery Burns. That is what this election is about: Reaffirming the true spirit of this country - a spirit embodied not only in the life, but in the ongoing achievements of Barack Obama. *6*

It's about saying to Republicans that we aren't fooled by their lies - that we know they've spent the last two years doing everything they could to stop the President from rebuilding the economy, and we're not going to reward them for deliberately harming this country. And that we aren't tempted by their false version of the American Dream - the one where you have to hate and envy your neighbors, and want to make them poor so you can be rich. *7*
*1* Up close to Obama? Obama's handlers have him in close confines to do and say certain things peculiar to his particular bully pulpit. His decision to call each and every person with a different perspective than his "racist" was probably one of the worst errors ever made in political history in my lifetime. The people of America have always been a generally conservative set of individuals with an understanding heart for minorities. His constantly badgering opponents as "racist" has disenchanted a lot of American citizens, both left and right. From the things he's already said so far, I'm not sure he learned a lesson from his mistake. As the election heats up, we will see whether or not he will continue to hold his base by calling everyone he encounters who are not DNC donors "racist" and why his base should hate them for being "racists."

*2* Yes, he got a lot of spending done with his Demorat Congress. So much spending, in fact, he spent more money in 2 years than all of his predecessors combined. Plus, his cronies rewrote spending to blame Obama's current expenditures to his predecessor's account, which is silly, because account is closed when a person leaves office. Future accounts fall under the umbrella of the next occupant. If you paid attention, you would notice Democrat congresses outspend Republican congresses, which puts a burden on people who work for a living with the added pressure of high taxes due to out-of-control government spending.

*3* Your partisan comments speak for themselves, with the reminder to you it's dangerous to paint a scenario with too broad of a brush

*4* People who govern in a presidential way do not put their hands in their pockets and look at the ground while the National Anthem is being played and a flag detail marches in front of him.

*5* Romney hasn't been elected yet, and you're accusing him of going to be doing what Pelosi has been criticized for doing in the past 5 years--using the US Treasury as a family piggy bank for guaranteed money back on investments her family members make as shown in Solyndra and the solar power company in the Nevada desert that is expected to go under in the not too distant future, being that electricity has to be disbursed the instant it goes into a wire, and that the failure of solar energy comes at night when there is no energy coming from the sun, and people need lights and energy more to see and stay warm in winter months. I can't even describe to you the horror I have for impositions on the treasury Pelosi has made amount to billions of dollars invested in nepotism by promoting her family members' portfolios. Pelosi was Obama's financial and business-snuffing henchman in the House his first two years.

*6* Sorry, this nation was founded as an exporter of raw and manufactured goods, and has succeeded because of free enterprise bringing home the bacon. Trashing free enterprise has been Obama's administration's death knell.

*7* Pure partisan projection.

Your post basically is based on the idea that everyone should embrace Obama's community objectives and damn America to Reverend Wright's hell. It ain't gonna happen, and I ain't gonna let you do it either.

Last edited:
:cuckoo: Brain damage....

It's a case of TOOBS. The One's Obfuscation Blindness Syndrome. Tough case. No cure. :rolleyes:

Troubs hasn't replied in awhile.

I wonder if he is considering voting for the Green Party, for a change, from Obamney. But Obamney has that voice; sing, dude, sing! Which head is that?

President Obama is doing a far better job than Bush did which makes it foolish to want to replace him with Romney,

Ah, yes...the progressives mantra...when all else fails...run against Bush!

Barack Obama summed it up nicely three years ago, Kiddies...when he looked into an interviewer's eyes and said that if he couldn't fix the economy in three years then he deserved to be a one term President. It's been three years and we've got unemployment STILL over 8% (even with all the people just giving up and dropping out of the system completely and with people who have taken ANY job trying to pay their bills) and the economy is growing at a lethargic 2%. By Obama's own definition he's been a failure.

For some reason, you progressives want to give Barry another four years to further embarrass himself. My advice is to let him off now before he cements his legacy as one of the most overwhelmed and unprepared Presidents we've ever had.

Couldn't agree more.

But you know. The more I think on it the more I hope Barry does get that second term.

That way when the whole thing comes crashing down, as it will with him and his posse of incompetants at the wheel, he'll get all the credit. LOL

Troubs hasn't replied in awhile.

I wonder if he is considering voting for the Green Party, for a change, from Obamney. But Obamney has that voice; sing, dude, sing! Which head is that?

Don't look for OL'Troubass. He posted the thread and beat feet.

Bush:Average UE of 6%, low under 4%. Inflation under 2%. Removed vicious dictator. Dismantled Libya's nuclear program. Dismantled al Qaeda as worldwide force. Enforced UN resolutions (I thought Dems liked that!).
Obama: Average UE of over 9%. Inflation heating up. Supports dictators. Sponsored failed surge in Afghanistan. Lost peace with Iraq. Downgraded credit rating. Record food stamp recipients. Record deficits. Record tax increases.

I wish Bush were back. I sure miss him.

Yeah Obama hasn't done anything close to that. Wait... didn't he kill Osama Bin Laden? Isn't Gaddafhi dead? Wasn't Al Qaeda's #2 killed a couple days ago? At least Bush got rid of that pesky Saddam Hussein before admitting that the reason we went in in the first place was a farce. It's a good thing Bush's war didn't cost us thousands of American lives and billions of dollars right?

assclown.jpg

How does his ass taste ?

We are so divided in this country, that overall there's no way Obama will be considered "great", and in fact should he lose in November he will go down as a failure as a president.

How does his ass taste ?

Probably like a hammer and sickle.

We are so divided in this country, that overall there's no way Obama will be considered "great", and in fact should he lose in November he will go down as a failure as a president.

If he loses in November I look for the left to riot in the streets in the name of fairness and racism. And Obama will have a little over a month to declare marshal law.

Forum List

Back