Obama is a full blown marxist

Everything legislates social issues at some level. Your point?

Don't split hairs with me with your illogical masturbation. What the fuck is your dumb ass going to do? Pass a law that says women can't do dishes, take kids to school, go shopping, cook dinner, etc.?

so a woman who never gets married or has kids will have the same pay. do married men with kids have lower pay as well, and if so, is it decreased by the same amount?

No, for some reason my husband did not choose to be out of the work force for 14 years. Of course if the husband did stay home and the wife was the primary worker, one would expect her pay, given even productivity, to be commensurate with her peers, regardless of sex.

For instance, many women choose not to remain home with their children, take a minimum time for maternity leave. IF they were paid less than their peers, that would be a case.

Don't split hairs with me with your illogical masturbation. What the fuck is your dumb ass going to do? Pass a law that says women can't do dishes, take kids to school, go shopping, cook dinner, etc.?

dayum... you're not only ignorant, but you're nasty.

now respond to my point, honey.

And keep the red herrings to yourself. They just make you seem stupider than you are.

Last edited:
What are you going to do about the much shorter lifepan for men? What about the consumer gap I mentioned above? What about the ridiculously higher incarceration rates for men? What about men being more often the targets of violence? What about de jure sexism more often called be its orwelian psuedonym "affirmative action"? What about that women now are getting 60% of the higher education degrees in this country? What about the boys that do much worse in writing and reading while they hear daily of the bemoaned girls not doing as well in mathematics?

Hurray for social reality!!!!

i was unaware that people cannot try to improve their situations. you want us to leave everything as is, never striving for something better. how terribly depressing.

thank of all that would never have come about if everyone had your view

No, for some reason my husband did not choose to be out of the work force for 14 years. Of course if the husband did stay home and the wife was the primary worker, one would expect her pay, given even productivity, to be commensurate with her peers, regardless of sex.

For instance, many women choose not to remain home with their children, take a minimum time for maternity leave. IF they were paid less than their peers, that would be a case.

all the evidence ive seen is that they ARE paid less (still waiting for nomdeplume to come up with something substantial saying otherwise). that is the problem, not that they take time off because they have kids. they are being paid less purely because they have had kids.

i agree that this legislation is probably not the solution. the issue i have is the simple fact that the problem exists.

Yep. Keep saying stupid shit, and I'll keep demonstrating your stupidity.

Maybe not, though. I tire of wasting my time with low-IQ asshats who can't admit when they are wrong and refuse to actually logically approach anything, just coming here to be some party or ideology based hack. Silly little sheeple.

Maybe not, though. I tire of wasting my time with low-IQ asshats who can't admit when they are wrong and refuse to actually logically approach anything, just coming here to be some party or ideology based hack. Silly little sheeple.

No honey, you're a moron, no matter how many times you say otherwise.

And you might want to chat with the mods... you'e not allowed to modify people's quotes on this board, little one.

BTW, if you had half my IQ, you'd have no problem defending your views... but given that you're a subliterate troll, I can see where that might be a problem for you.

Last edited:

you mean you tire of wasting time with people who dont immediately give in and agree with your extremely bigoted views.

fyi: i dont belong to a party

No honey, you're a moron, no matter how many times you say otherwise.

And you might want to chat with the mods... you'e not allowed to modify people's quotes on this board, little one.

Show me where it says so in the rules. I saw it nowhere. One of the other idiots around here offered the same bogus claims.

you mean you tire of wasting time with people who dont immediately give in and agree with your extremely bigoted views.

fyi: i dont belong to a party

I actually like people whom do not agree with me. The problem is, as this thread clearly demonstrates, most of you are full of shit illogical asshats who do not have your heads into reality at all. You support your stupid party-line even if it requires the most stupid statements and the most ignorant interpretation of facts. I'm still wasiting for a single god damn person to address the many issue I posted. They cannot. Because men are not cause celebre for the racist, sexist dumbocrats.

all the evidence ive seen is that they ARE paid less (still waiting for nomdeplume to come up with something substantial saying otherwise). that is the problem, not that they take time off because they have kids. they are being paid less purely because they have had kids.

i agree that this legislation is probably not the solution. the issue i have is the simple fact that the problem exists.

As someone else posted earlier, that has pretty much been debunked. The issue really is that women for whatever reasons take more 'family time' then do men. Actually most men rarely do. Now whether that's a type of discrimination, guess you'd have to get wives suing husbands.

I actually like people whom do not agree with me. The problem is, as this thread clearly demonstrates, most of you are full of shit illogical asshats who do not have your heads into reality at all. You support your stupid party-line even if it requires the most stupid statements and the most ignorant interpretation of facts. I'm still wasiting for a single god damn person to address the many issue I posted. They cannot. Because men are not cause celebre for the racist, sexist dumbocrats.

You seem very familiar. :doubt:

I'm STILL waiting for you to post a link that we can read containing your studies.

i was unaware that people cannot try to improve their situations. you want us to leave everything as is, never striving for something better. how terribly depressing.

ROFLMAO. You seem to think the exact opposite. Men could stop commiting so much crime. They could lose the stocism and visit the doctor more readily. Women could choose mates who are happy to stay home and/or take care of the domestic end of things.

thank of all that would never have come about if everyone had your view

We'd probably colonizing other solar systems by now if everyone had my view.

As someone else posted earlier, that has pretty much been debunked. The issue really is that women for whatever reasons take more 'family time' then do men. Actually most men rarely do. Now whether that's a type of discrimination, guess you'd have to get wives suing husbands.

it was debunked? i sure missed that.

so women who have families and need to take some more time off get paid less. and youre ok with that? them being punished for having families? what about women who dont take extra time off, arent they still getting paid less? no evidence ive seen that shows otherwise. doesnt seem fair to me.

Forum List

Back