Obama is a Fake

Do you have obsessive compulsive disorder or something?

Do you have a life?

Is your life really this full of hate?

just a few random questions for anyone :(

Do you have a life?

It sounds like he has an opinion about obama, just like the left had an opinion about Bush.
Nothing wrong with that is there?

You don't know the context of the questions, and I could give a fuck what "the left" does or did.

He should've said "Obama bless America" to see how high Pelosi could jump out of her chair while clapping her hands until there's nothing left but bloody stumps.

Do you have a life?

It sounds like he has an opinion about obama, just like the left had an opinion about Bush.

You don't know the context of the questions, and I could give a fuck what "the left" does or did.

WTF? Your questions weren't that difficult. Does the poster have a right to his own opinion?

He should've said "Obama bless America" to see how high Pelosi could jump out of her chair while clapping her hands until there's nothing left but bloody stumps.

I have it on good authority that someone hidden behind Pelosi's chair had a cattle prod and at the appropriate time would stick it through a slot in the chair and give her a good jolt of "Democratic joy juice" and cause her to leap up with such glee. That was not smiles you seen on her face. It was her clenching her teeth...

WTF? Your questions weren't that difficult. Does the poster have a right to his own opinion?

Umm, the questions were based on this being the 4th thread of the same subject, made by the same poster, within the course of an hour or so.

Do you have a life?

Shouldn't the right then be labeling this Obama Derangement Syndrome? ...since it was called Bush Derangement Syndrome by those people when the left did it?

Do you have a life?

Shouldn't the right then be labeling this Obama Derangement Syndrome? ...since it was called Bush Derangement Syndrome by those people when the left did it?

I don't have a clue on that, I never used the political jingles.

Obama's "God Bless America" is fake. He did not mean it.

Tell me. How do you know what someone meant when you're not in their head? You can tell us what YOU THINK he meant. But there is no way you can KNOW what you have declared here.

He probably would have been just as comfortable not to mention God, but is pandering to the 85% of believers.

Do you have a life?

An opinion normally begins with "I think" or "IMO", or something of that nature. His is a blanket statement as if he was inside Obama's head and could watch the synapses firing as he spoke.

I have it on good authority that someone hidden behind Pelosi's chair had a cattle prod and at the appropriate time would stick it through a slot in the chair and give her a good jolt of "Democratic joy juice" and cause her to leap up with such glee. That was not smiles you seen on her face. It was her clenching her teeth...
Haha!

Do you have a life?

An opinion normally begins with "I think" or "IMO", or something of that nature. His is a blanket statement as if he was inside Obama's head and could watch the synapses firing as he spoke.

I don't know what Obama is thinking. These are powers I do not have but I do have the power to reason and I reason that someone from that far to the left probably doesn't mean what he says. I also reason that since he spent his entire life hanging around people like Bill Ayers that he does not have much love for America so why would he hope God blesses it?

Forum List

Back