Obama is a citizen

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

It's just common knowledge at this point that Obama is not a citizen.

it's all true. people are so easily fooled, even in these modern times. he is the world's greatest poseur, everybody knows about it now.

he's a citizen, somewhere else probably, why else would thay fake a birth certificate and draft registration. i would think that would piss off the vets, if his draft registration is a forgery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZczTDQS2Ick

Last edited:
Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

ShitforBrains.jpg

ShitforBrains.jpg

Why did he do these things decades ago? Did he forge his birth certificate upon his birth?

ShitforBrains.jpg

Why did he do these things decades ago? Did he forge his birth certificate upon his birth?
you have to remember the birfers are making it up as they go along...

No, it's stupidity commonly shared by the delusional.

ShitforBrains.jpg

The birth certificate was photo shopped genius. The stamp on the selective service card was the last two digits from the 2008 stamp for the (19)80 marking. You won't find other 1980 selective cards with only two digits.

You look like a total tool when you post a picture as an insult and it really reflects your line of thinking.

Last edited:

dumbass_award.jpg

The birth certificate was photo shopped genius. The stamp on the selective service card was the last two letters from the 2008 stamp for the (19)80 marking. You won't find other 1980 selective cards with only two digits.

You look like a total tool when you post a picture as an insult and it really reflects your line of thinking.
And being a birfer doesn't make you look like a total fucking idiot?

Obamerican's neg rep: Idiots like you use the word "EVERYBODY" a lot when it is total bullshit.

I never even used the word "everybody." Who' the tfi? BTW, insulting me doesn't make your case. It just shows that you're bitter and that you know the reality so you have to shamelessly deflect.

if this was bush, there would be an investigation in congress by now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y]Selective Service - YouTube[/ame]

but because it's obama, everything "looks" normal...

just like the forged birth certificate, obama is above the law.

Last edited:

The birth certificate was photo shopped genius. The stamp on the selective service card was the last two digits from the 2008 stamp for the (19)80 marking. You won't find other 1980 selective cards with only two digits.

He does the exact same thing when presented indisputable facts and information that shows there was more to 9/11 than what was spoonfed to mass media.

Sorry for the off topic but it's the same person.

if this was bush, there would be an investigation in congress by now.

Selective Service - YouTube

but because it's obama, everything "looks" normal...

just like the forged birth certificate, obama is above the law.

And what's the Republicans problem? They should get a backbone and do something.
There is an entity that has infiltrated U.S. government and systematically changing basic rights, laws, constitution to ensure it stays that way....

It used to be the government was for the people and watched by the people....now the people are for the government and watched by the government...

Last edited:

Orly_Taitz.jpg

birfers --> rofl

Pres. Obama is not a citizen, and born in country of Africa, in Kena was it? I know this longtime
I tell anyone this all time , I tell evry sitizon’ of others lands are you missing any black guy with
a mixed breed dog! Some white girl came forward looked at the mixed black dog as it got papers.
Nobody come so far for black guy so far. Can anybody explain why he has not been claimed?

BTW I saw my dog born wright here usa, can't get any papers for Nuts.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter now he'll be out of office in less than a year. Seems like if it was a REAL issue they would of divulged into the matter a little more, sounds like a ploy they used to distract us from what those fat cats on capital hill were REALLY doing.

Forum List

Back