Obama: Iran has a "right" to nuclear energy

I'm sorry, but when did the US decide what sovereign nations' specific rights are or aren't?

We can't even protect our OWN citizens' rights here, and we want to dictate what another country's rights are? :lol:

Give me a fucking break.

WTF does this issue have to do with "rights"?

I guess you didn't read the thread title, or the accompanying link.

Did you miss the part where Obama decided what Iran's "rights" were?

You want a war against Iran, simply get an official congressional declaration of war. That's the way it's supposed to work. You don't go around deciding what other nation's rights are, you either declare war as per the constitution, or you shut the fuck up about their supposed misdeeds.

It's not really that difficult to understand.

You know, when the Germans first invaded Russia, they were greeted as liberators until the SS started enslaving and shooting them. Has there ever been another time when an invader was greeted as a liberator?

Every European country in WW2 that had US troops enter, Lebanon welcomed Israeli troops in 1982 - until they fucked that up, the Iraqi crowds were cheering for the US troops - until the al qaeda/Baathist/iranian-shia militia fucking trash fucked iraq up...

I would like to see his military strategy for invading Iran and overthrowing their government.

Granted.

I would re-deploy the following forces:

- all US-based EU forces - which the Euros neither appreciate, nor want to pay for - which number about 60,000
- about 100,000 of the 140,000 still in iraq
- 2 Spec Ops Delta units and 2 Navy seal units
- 101st Airborne division would drive the point of attack alongside the 3rd and 4th mechanized divisions leading southward into iran
- multiple US Airforce squadrons (deployed from Riyadh and Qatar)
- 4 current Aircraft Carriers in the Gulf, which contain about 40,000 US marines
- Israeli Airforce and Special operations battations delivered via 5th US carrier group currently near Israel
- highly mobile advanced units developed to neutralize nuclear materials and armaments, including NEST
- British, French, Australian, Dutch and Austrian units designed to conduct nuclear testing and dis-armament procedures
- British army units previously deployed in southern iraq

into Iran for the following missions:

#1: destroy/eliminate all known nuclear facilities, whether civilian or military in nature through Deep Earth penetration bombings or forward spec ops on the ground using demolitions methodologies. On-the ground deployments ringed by US Marine and Army units defending nuclear facilities.
#2: liquidate all government officials and known/available nuclear scientists - capture option available to onsite commanding officers
#3: debilitate or destroy elements designed to repel regime-changing forces, in particular, the RG and Basij in major cities
#4: major infrastructure related to the conducting of external proxy wars, such as military factories supplying EFPs, grenades, anti-tank missiles, plastic explosives, etc.
#5: eliminate all naval forces including submarines through the use of US subs attached to naval carrier groups
#6: provide insulation and protection of gulf traffic against small speed boats to prevent suicide attacks or deployment of mines at narrow gulf points

Mission time table toward completion: 96 hours.

I would then evac all units and allow the iranians themselves to clean up the mess, in particular, instate a government not committed to the development and deployment of ICBM's, nuclear armaments, and proxy armies.

UN assistance and aid should then be made available with sanctions lifted, depending upon new government initiated.

I guess you didn't read the thread title, or the accompanying link.

Did you miss the part where Obama decided what Iran's "rights" were?

You want a war against Iran, simply get an official congressional declaration of war. That's the way it's supposed to work. You don't go around deciding what other nation's rights are, you either declare war as per the constitution, or you shut the fuck up about their supposed misdeeds.

It's not really that difficult to understand.

Sometimes yes, sometimes not. From:

Declaration of war by the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Although the constitutionality of the act has never been tested, it is usually followed, most notably during the Grenada Conflict, the Panamanian Conflict, the Somalia Conflict, the Gulf War, and the Iraq War. The only exception was President Clinton's use of U.S. troops in the 78-day NATO air campaign against Serbia during the Kosovo War.[citation needed] In all other cases, the President asserted the constitutional authority to commit troops without the necessity of Congressional approval, but in each case the President received Congressional authorization that satisfied the provisions of the War Powers Act."

I should also add to my Iran Invasion Plans that all captured government officials would face trials for their Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes committed, both in iraq, lebanon, argentina and israel, as well as the murders of some 20-30,000 of their own citizens.

Most would hopefully be hanged for their horrific crimes.

*yawn*

really, no one gives a shit about your silly little ironic jewish, hatefest induced, wannabe RISK strategy, dude. You'll continue to sit there and continue to shut the fuck up when it comes to the global stage where your racist zionism has been put in its place.

Now go sit in the fucking corner.

Forum List

Back