Obama: Iran Building Secret Nuclear Fuel Plant

This is one of those deals where the US completely screwed up all credibility with Iraq by claiming to the world that Saddam had WMD's. Now the workld is supposed to believe that the Shah of Iran is the next Saddam, and he's building nukes?

An even bigger problem is the fact that every leader in the world knows that Isreal DOES have nukes and that they process warheads at Dimona, but Isreal is NOT a member of the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and refuses to allow inspections. In the meantime, Iran IS a member of the treaty and DOES allow inspections. So the hypocrisy involved is breathtaking. Although it's not highlighted in our media, that hypocrisy receives a great deal of attention from policy stakeholders across the globe.

I'm not suggestiing that Iran isn't building technology towards creating a warhead. Heaven forbid, if I was in the Shah's shoes, I 'd probably want one after seeing what's been done to Iraq and after hearing the constant threats from a regional neighbor who DOES have nukes.

To me, the best possible solution is for the US to back away from a policy of full spectrum dominance of the region, and re-approach from a relationship perspective rather than a dominance perspective. Unfortunately, that won't happen until we eliminate the stranglehold over US policy that's held by global finance, who requires that sovereign, independent governments must be replaced with leaders who are willing to be absorbed into a regional economic structure.
This has such a surreal quality to it.

The Shah has been dead for years, there is no royal house in Iran anymore.

This is one of those deals where the US completely screwed up all credibility with Iraq by claiming to the world that Saddam had WMD's. Now the workld is supposed to believe that the Shah of Iran is the next Saddam, and he's building nukes?

An even bigger problem is the fact that every leader in the world knows that Isreal DOES have nukes and that they process warheads at Dimona, but Isreal is NOT a member of the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and refuses to allow inspections. In the meantime, Iran IS a member of the treaty and DOES allow inspections. So the hypocrisy involved is breathtaking. Although it's not highlighted in our media, that hypocrisy receives a great deal of attention from policy stakeholders across the globe.

I'm not suggestiing that Iran isn't building technology towards creating a warhead. Heaven forbid, if I was in the Shah's shoes, I 'd probably want one after seeing what's been done to Iraq and after hearing the constant threats from a regional neighbor who DOES have nukes.

To me, the best possible solution is for the US to back away from a policy of full spectrum dominance of the region, and re-approach from a relationship perspective rather than a dominance perspective. Unfortunately, that won't happen until we eliminate the stranglehold over US policy that's held by global finance, who requires that sovereign, independent governments must be replaced with leaders who are willing to be absorbed into a regional economic structure.
This has such a surreal quality to it.

The Shah has been dead for years, there is no royal house in Iran anymore.

Oops! :razz: Nice call. I meant to say Ayatollah (Supreme Leader) :)

But you get the point.

Bush: Iran is part of an Axis of Evil

Obama: I will sit down and talk with Iran because I too speak with a first rate Arabic accent

We are so fucked

Hugo Chavez offered to let Obama in his new axis of evil last night.

Barry certainly has some interesting supporters.

Why did Iran lie to Obama about their nuclear program?

a. All Americans looks alike and they thought Obama was Bush
b. They didn't lie, they misspoke
c. Obama has a first rate Arabic accent
d. Nuclear material is not a WMD

Alleging middle eastern countries of making nukes. I thought Bush's term in office ended in January?

Because last I checked, we were sure Iraq was making nukes too.

bush: Iran is part of an axis of evil

obama: I will sit down and talk with iran because i too speak with a first rate arabic accent

we are so fucked

lol. :thup:

Never thought in my lifetime that I'd see a US President who could make Jimmy Carter look like a hardliner, but here we are!

Forum List

Back