Obama involvement in Bin Laden take down was more than a Nod

Yes...I feel...feel...so blessed [snif]...to have such an amazing man and humanitarian...as our beloved leader Barrack Obama.
The soldiers out there were mere pawns at his disposal...their role was like that of a child holding the hand of thier loving father...that through his guidance and love..and grace...yes..grace...that kept them safe while they followed his amazing brilliant plan.

Every President would have made the call.

Oh, I don't think so. He chose to launch a mission with Seals knowing there was a lot of uncertainty about whether not Osama was there. He chose not to use drone technology or other methods. In the face of disagreement in his own administration, he went ahead. If Biden was president he would have made a different call.

And when the mission ran into trouble, he didn't reverse course.

edited because I made the classic Obama / Osama mistake!

Last edited:

Oh, I don't think so. He chose to launch a mission with Seals knowing there was a lot of uncertainty about whether not Obama was there. He chose not to use drone technology or other methods. In the face of disagreement in his own administration, he went ahead. If Biden was president he would have made a different call.

He couldn't use the drones because their flight plans were known by the Pakistani Intelligence.

obama-address-0821-art-g00dqutv-1obama-vacation-jpeg-046c9-jpg.jpg

What?...They found Oba...uuhhhhh....Osama in a house in Abbottabad?

Two plus years shot to hell, looking for him in these damned sand bunkers!

Oh, I don't think so. He chose to launch a mission with Seals knowing there was a lot of uncertainty about whether not Obama was there. He chose not to use drone technology or other methods. In the face of disagreement in his own administration, he went ahead. If Biden was president he would have made a different call.

What an interesting slip you made there, I know, it's easy to do that seeing that the 2 have the same goals.

I disagree. I dont think every President would have made the call. I think some would have seen the risks politically and backed away from it. Looking at all the things that could have gone wrong, Im not even sure Obama made the RIGHT call at that moment. But he made it. It was successful and he should get credit for that.

But I also dont think making the call automatically means a second term. It should be only ONE small factor in our decision.

obama-address-0821-art-g00dqutv-1obama-vacation-jpeg-046c9-jpg.jpg

What?...They found Oba...uuhhhhh....Osama in a house in Abbottabad?

Two plus years shot to hell, looking for him in these damned sand bunkers!

Amazingly enough, Bin laden was no where to be found on Bush's ranch either

bush-ranch5.jpg

But as you can see here, George was looking.:lol:

20020809-1_ranch8-515h.jpg

And he should have told Obama he already LOOKED in those damned sand bunkers! Even Daddy had a looksee.

prez-vacation007.jpg

have you seen him?

polls_bush_golf2_thumb_5545_353860_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

dang!

is he over there maybe?
337574-george-bush.jpg

Well now hes just ( understandably ) distracted!

beach_volleyball_george_bush.jpg

And they say Clinton was the only one who chased tail from the White House...
george-bush-volleyball-team-ass-playing-03.jpg

Score one for ole George...way hotter than Lewinski.

cmere. Gimme some sugar.

kerri-walsh-tattoo-beach-volleyball-bush.jpg

Its good to be the king!

bush_volleyball.jpg

Last edited:

He couldn't use the drones because their flight plans were known by the Pakistani Intelligence.

According to the only reporter allowed into the compound, and the author of Manhunt, the CIA and the NSA both offered proposals involving drones along with minute explosive devices that could have been placed.

Obama chose not to use either.

Yes...I feel...feel...so blessed [snif]...to have such an amazing man and humanitarian...as our beloved leader Barrack Obama.
The soldiers out there were mere pawns at his disposal...their role was like that of a child holding the hand of thier loving father...that through his guidance and love..and grace...yes..grace...that kept them safe while they followed his amazing brilliant plan.

sarcasm off, lol.

Obama should have listened to George W. He wasn't worried at all...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

It was a life or death decision. So many things could have gone wrong.

Would any president have made the call to kill bin Laden? - CNN.com

There is no friggin way any President would have survived another year
in Politics if they said no way to going after Bin Laden.
Well there is one ....Bill Clinton.
So let's stop with this big courageous decision that the President
had to make....there was only one decision and it was to get Bin Laden.
THere was more than one way to "get Bin Laden". He chose the high risk / high reward option.

It was a life or death decision. So many things could have gone wrong.

Would any president have made the call to kill bin Laden? - CNN.com

There is no friggin way any President would have survived another year
in Politics if they said no way to going after Bin Laden.
Well there is one ....Bill Clinton.
So let's stop with this big courageous decision that the President
had to make....there was only one decision and it was to get Bin Laden.

And if the mission had failed, Obama wouldn't even have been the Democratic nominee is 2012. That is the chance that he was taking....numbn*ts....

Forum List

Back