Obama invokes the spirit of LBJ

Apr 17, 2011
Paint your opponent as a ruthless warmonger to win power and then expand your wars with no end in site.

Funny how I haven't heard libs scream about a timeline or exit strategy in years.

Before you say Obie is withdrawing from Afghanistan, he is leaving more troops there than when he came into power. Now it is off to Pakistan, Yemen, and Libya--digging us ever deeper into this hellish quagmire while Obama contemplates sacrificing his liberal policies of SS and Medicare in the name of more war.

If we don't learn from history, then we are bound to repeat it.

Last edited:
Yup, all the anti-war protests and the media frenzy covering them have stopped.

All the libs can do is babble to themselfs "he inherited this" over and over. Even though deep down they all know the Hussein has had ample time to get us out of all the wars. And he's started a few new ones to boot!

On the economy...I'm thinking Carter only far..far..far etc. worse...

• Banned
On the economy...I'm thinking Carter only far..far..far etc. worse...

Essentially you are saying that deregulation and combating rampant inflation due to wars and oil shocks outside of your control was bad for the economy.

Are you high right now?

• Banned
All the libs can do is babble to themselfs "he inherited this" over and over. Even though deep down they all know the Hussein has had ample time to get us out of all the wars. And he's started a few new ones to boot!

Liberals hate taking responsibility for their warmongering. I can't tell you how many times I have been banned from Democratic Underground for highlighting the fact that they love to bomb brown babies.

And they hate it when you link posts from: Antiwar.com

Justin Raimondo pisses them off.

Paint your opponent as a ruthless warmonger to win power and then expand your wars with no end in site.

Funny how I haven't heard libs scream about a timeline or exit strategy in years.

Before you say Obie is withdrawing from Afghanistan, he is leaving more troops there than when he came into power. Now it is off to Pakistan, Yemen, and Libya--digging us ever deeper into this hellish quagmire while Obama contemplates sacrificing his liberal policies of SS and Medicare in the name of more war.

If we don't learn from history, then we are bound to repeat it.

And those who DO learn from history, are bound to watch those who don't learn from it make the same mistakes over and over again, anyway.

Frustrating, isn't it?

Progressives only answer when the NY Times instructs them on how they should feel about it. this is why I laugh when they claim they're "intellectuals"

New Topics

Forum List

Back