Obama Invites Iranian Officials to 4th of July Parties

COME ON, xeno! Don't be a pussy, dude! Cite your fucking source outside of *snicker snicker* the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE! Clearly, if you are willing to whip out the SCARLET A then you MUST have something a bit more concrete than...

a fucking postage stamp.

:thup:

:lol:
Dude, whether you realize it or not, you are a classic anti-semite.

You denigrated a hero of the American Revolution simply because he was a jew.

It doesn't get worse then that about hating.

The American Revolution: Haym Salomon

COME ON, xeno! Don't be a pussy, dude! Cite your fucking source outside of *snicker snicker* the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE! Clearly, if you are willing to whip out the SCARLET A then you MUST have something a bit more concrete than...

a fucking postage stamp.

Dude, whether you realize it or not, you are a classic anti-semite.

You denigrated a hero of the American Revolution simply because he was a jew.

It doesn't get worse then that about hating.

The American Revolution: Haym Salomon

I don't see a single statement from that source indicated that HE was the integral part of the succes of the Rev War, pussy. Is THIS why you keep relying on non-quotes and crying antisemite? Come on, bitch.. if you can make bullshit statement and cry antisemite when I slap you with actual facts SURELY you can come up with something better than THIS!

:rofl:

myawwwww.... poor guy... I feel sorry for people like you. Apparently, you need to pretend that your heroes played an integral part when, clearly, they didn't. But hey, when you can't find evidence you can always cry ANTIIII SEEEMITTTTE!

theres a STAMP, you know!

Do you have proof of iranian IEDs outside of fox news and your continued yearning to blame a muslim for everything from spoiled food in your fridge to menopause?

I have a recollection of our US Military accusing them of such.. based on debris picked up,, you have proof the military is wrong.?

your RECOLECTION means two things. Im sure you can guess what they are. And, as a matter of fact, the same source also said Iraq had mobile chem labs.. even had pictures with circles and arrows.. Do I need to drive this point home?

So you have no recollection of this?? at all?? Really??? and if you do,, what you then concede is you take Iran's word over the word of the US Military.. which way you gonna fly here???

We wouldn't have a country if it wasn't for a Jew.

come on, dude... BACK THAT SHIT UP.

You think it's funny that the man that saved the revolution was a Jew?

still waiting....

I have a recollection of our US Military accusing them of such.. based on debris picked up,, you have proof the military is wrong.?

your RECOLECTION means two things. Im sure you can guess what they are. And, as a matter of fact, the same source also said Iraq had mobile chem labs.. even had pictures with circles and arrows.. Do I need to drive this point home?

So you have no recollection of this?? at all?? Really??? and if you do,, what you then concede is you take Iran's word over the word of the US Military.. which way you gonna fly here???

I recall ACCUSATIONS.. But, again, so too do I remember those mobile chem weapons labs.. sorry, you don't get to cry that the sky is falling twice.

The US GOVERNMENT so credits him for saving the revolution.

oh..ps, you mentally gimpy lil bitch.. I posted that same page in post #23..

go ahead.. between blurred tears and your quivering sniffles go ahead and call me a big meany joooo hater.

I recall ACCUSATIONS.. But, again, so too do I remember those mobile chem weapons labs.. sorry, you don't get to cry that the sky is falling twice.

and you of course think they were baseless accusations?? so we concur you would willingly take Iran's version of truth over the US Military??

You have to admit, Shogun, some of your comments do go a little out of line.

But the knee-jerk cries of "anti-semitism" in response to the slightest criticism of anything Israel might do are rather tiresome, and I can see how they might provoke a belligerent attitude.

Inflating what even the stamp only calls a "contributor to the cause" to the "man who saved the revolution" is more than a bit of a stretch. Yes, the government credits him with contributing, and we should be grateful to the guy for that, but to inflate his importance is dishonest.

Well, another option is for Obama to invite Achmedinejad to his summer home, break bread, take him for a boat ride, and stare deeply into his eyes to see his soul. Oh, wait. Obama doesn't have a summer home.

The BDS epidemic has metastasized into a pandemic of ODS. [chuckle]

Maybe Ahmedinejad, Michelle and Obama could go catch a Broadway show together? Oh how sweet, and then they could talk about how Ahmedinejad is going to wipe Israel off the map over dinner.

Then they can have Ahmedinejad, Israel stinking dead corpse sundaes......unfucking believable

Last edited:
You have to admit, Shogun, some of your comments do go a little out of line.

But the knee-jerk cries of "anti-semitism" in response to the slightest criticism of anything Israel might do are rather tiresome, and I can see how they might provoke a belligerent attitude.

Inflating what even the stamp only calls a "contributor to the cause" to the "man who saved the revolution" is more than a bit of a stretch. Yes, the government credits him with contributing, and we should be grateful to the guy for that, but to inflate his importance is dishonest.

I;m a vulgar, shit talking dude. When I see an ironic ethnicity cry about antisemitism while having no qualms generalizing and emonizing I enjoy reminding their little bitch asses what it was like to play the same role they are repeating history with. I can live with any one of you thinking that I hate jews, blacks whatever. I can live with it because I, and those who know me, know better.

Again, ask yourself who is arguing FOR complete ethnic equality and who insists in the kind of segregation that would give David Duke wood. If I have to call an ironic, babied little bitch of an ironic jew who is too coddled on sugar and chocolate to eat his fucking dinner something that he doesn't want to hear then so be it. I'm happy to disregard the Scarlet A's as easily as some of these ironic pieces of shit disregard common humanity.

Ok, and XENO!!! DUDE! WHERE DID YOU GO!?!?! I THOUGHT you were going to bust out some EVIDENCE on my ass! Come on, dude! Don't use the Scarlet A like an octopus uses ink and run off to lick your dick and your fucking wounds! Drop that shit up in here! Strait from the fucking GOV, DUDE! You said it.. some come and let's see if your faggot ass can SUPPORT it.

preferably with links that I, myself, didn't already post pages ago!

:eusa_angel:

Well, another option is for Obama to invite Achmedinejad to his summer home, break bread, take him for a boat ride, and stare deeply into his eyes to see his soul. Oh, wait. Obama doesn't have a summer home.

The BDS epidemic has metastasized into a pandemic of ODS. [chuckle]

Maybe Ahmedinejad, Michelle and Obama could go catch a Broadway show together? Oh how sweet, and then they could talk about how Ahmedinejad is going to wipe Israel off the map over dinner.

Then they can have Ahmedinejad, Israel stinking dead corpse sundaes......unfucking believable

Israel or ZIONISM, genius? which one of us do you think actually can provide evidence beyond what amounts to a cartoon about jews circa 1945 germany?

duh.. doesn't Obama know that only JEWS are allowed to enjoy an American celebration of Liberty? I mean, since that surely jew Shlomo Gopldstein signed the declaration of Independence and all...

you pussies really have no reason to call anyone a racist. seriously. As if finding peace via common ground is a BAD thing. Indeed, they are muslims and play a specific roll in the end of jesus days of rapture! Dont humanize them!

hey asshole,, nothing to do with race,, last thing I read,, Iran is producing the IED's that kill American soldiers in Iraq! you get that?? and the obamalama is gonna celebrate the 4th with these assholes.

Last I heard we were the biggest arms dealer on the planet. That little truth just slipped right by ya didn't it? Maybe all that weaponry didn't hurt anyone...ya think? Or is it just our soldiers illegally in a foreign country that matter?

Even if they were, it's not a major secret that the Bush regime was sponsoring programs in Iran dedicated to destabilization of the democratically elected government there.

What the hell does BUSH have to do with OBAMA's piss ass policy on Iran?

Here, I will cover you up when your finished.

:dig:

Yep. That door Bush pushed open and slammed shut is ancient history. It's like he didn't even exist, right? Nothing he did or didn't do in 8 years has the slightest effect on today's foreign or domestic problems. Uh, okey-dokey... :rolleyes:

Obama inviting Iranian diplomats to the fourth is because of Bush?

Last edited:
duh.. doesn't Obama know that only JEWS are allowed to enjoy an American celebration of Liberty? I mean, since that surely jew Shlomo Gopldstein signed the declaration of Independence and all...

you pussies really have no reason to call anyone a racist. seriously. As if finding peace via common ground is a BAD thing. Indeed, they are muslims and play a specific roll in the end of jesus days of rapture! Dont humanize them!

hey asshole,, nothing to do with race,, last thing I read,, Iran is producing the IED's that kill American soldiers in Iraq! you get that?? and the obamalama is gonna celebrate the 4th with these assholes.

Last I heard we were the biggest arms dealer on the planet. That little truth just slipped right by ya didn't it? Maybe all that weaponry didn't hurt anyone...ya think? Or is it just our soldiers illegally in a foreign country that matter?

explain illegally! and when were we in Iran?

illegal
2 entries found.

1illegal (adjective)

2illegal (noun)

Main Entry: 1il·le·gal
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)i(l)-ˈlē-gəl\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French or Medieval Latin; Middle French illegal, from Medieval Latin illegalis, from Latin in- + legalis legal
Date: 1538
: not according to or authorized by law : unlawful, illicit ; also : not sanctioned by official rules (as of a game)
— il·le·gal·i·ty \ˌi-li-ˈga-lə-tē\ noun
— il·le·gal·ly \(ˌ)i(l)-ˈlē-gə-lē\ adverb

I'm not your fuckin secretary...in the future look shit up for youself. We have been running black ops in Iran for a long time. We also provided arms to Iran during reagans traitorous admin. Oh ya ...we also installed the Shaw. Like I said you lazy neo con fuck..look it up for youself.

illegal
2 entries found.

1illegal (adjective)

2illegal (noun)

Etymology: Middle French or Medieval Latin; Middle French illegal, from Medieval Latin illegalis, from Latin in- + legalis legal
: not according to or authorized by law : unlawful, illicit ; also : not sanctioned by official rules (as of a game)

I'm not your fuckin secretary...in the future look shit up for youself. We have been running black ops in Iran for a long time. We also provided arms to Iran during reagans traitorous admin. Oh ya ...we also installed the Shaw. Like I said you lazy neo con fuck..look it up for youself.

hey Adolf: It was the Shah, not the Shaw.

illegal
2 entries found.

1illegal (adjective)

2illegal (noun)

well, you brought it up,, I only asked you when we were in Iran illegally.. donkeyface!

illegal
2 entries found.

1illegal (adjective)

2illegal (noun)

hey Adolf: It was the Shah, not the Shaw.

Forum List

Back