Obama Invites Iranian Officials to 4th of July Parties

You think it's funny that the man that saved the revolution was a Jew?

Dude, this is showing it isn't about Israel with you, it's about Jews.

No, I think it's funny that you seem to think that one jew with money t lend was THE mitigating factor in our American Revolution against England. I hate to break it to you, Tex, but that war wasn't fought just because it was economically viable with a low APR. That man no more saved the revolution than Napeoleon was a tall giant. It's this kind of heroification of non-players, based on nothing more than your desire to worship jews, that indicates more about your position than it does mine. One jewish sympathizer didn't SAVE the war.

Although Salomon’s role in financing the Revolution has at times been exaggerated, his willingness to take financial risks for the Patriot cause helped establish the new nation.

The American Revolution: Haym Salomon

yea dude.. tell me more about which of us is conveying more about their motivation than they probably want.

No, I think it's funny that you seem to think that one jew with money t lend was THE mitigating factor in our American Revolution against England. I hate to break it to you, Tex, but that war wasn't fought just because it was economically viable with a low APR. That man no more saved the revolution than Napeoleon was a tall giant. It's this kind of heroification of non-players, based on nothing more than your desire to worship jews, that indicates more about your position than it does mine. One jewish sympathizer didn't SAVE the war.
I hate to break it to you simp, but read a history book.

The US GOVERNMENT so credits him for saving the revolution.

You really need to get over this Jew hatred thing.

why don't you spare me the bullshit and post your source, chump. This nation no more depended on a jew to win it's revolution than you seem to have a grasp on linking evidence for your laugh factory claims.

you really need to get over your deification of all things hebrew. Now, i'll be looking forward to your evidence that our nation states that the Revolutionary War was saved by anyone other than the very people who fought for it.

Last edited:
Even if they were, it's not a major secret that the Bush regime was sponsoring programs in Iran dedicated to destabilization of the democratically elected government there.

What the hell does BUSH have to do with OBAMA's piss ass policy on Iran?

Here, I will cover you up when your finished.

:dig:

He first has to understand that he has a thing, of course.

Sho doesn't think he does, I'll wager.

why don't you spare me the bullshit and post your source, chump. This nation no more depended on a jew to win it's revolution than you seem to have a grasp on linking evidence for your laugh factory claims.

you really need to get over your deification of all things hebrew. Now, i'll be looking forward to your evidence that our nation states that the Revolutionary War was saved by anyone other than the very people who fought for it.
Try the United States postal service adolph.

You really just a jew hating simp.

We fought a war to be rid of you assholes, take the hint.

haym_salomon_stamp.jpg

Jew hating douchebag.

:rofl:

HAHAHAHA!

oh, so if the USPS makes a stamp then the US gov MUST be admitting that this guy had soch an integral role in the revolutionary war!

:lol:

yea, I kinda thought you would puss out when challenged to provide a link to a .gov source declaring that this dude is the reason why the REv War was a success.. go ahead and call me an antisemite, fag, since evidence isn't your strong point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

and the siimpsons almost DEFENDED THE ALAMO! Just ask the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE!

simpsons-stamps.jpg

American Soldiers blown to bits,, by Iranian IED's.. yep,,

Do you have proof of iranian IEDs outside of fox news and your continued yearning to blame a muslim for everything from spoiled food in your fridge to menopause?

HAHAHAHA!

oh, so if the USPS makes a stamp then the US gov MUST be admitting that this guy had soch an integral role in the revolutionary war!

yea, I kinda thought you would puss out when challenged to provide a link to a .gov source declaring that this dude is the reason why the REv War was a success.. go ahead and call me an antisemite, fag, since evidence isn't your strong point.

Is that the talking point at stormfront adolph?

I gave you the benifit of the doubt, you are a jew hating moron, it isn't about Israel at all.

COME ON, xeno! Don't be a pussy, dude! Cite your fucking source outside of *snicker snicker* the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE! Clearly, if you are willing to whip out the SCARLET A then you MUST have something a bit more concrete than...

a fucking postage stamp.

:thup:

Even if they were, it's not a major secret that the Bush regime was sponsoring programs in Iran dedicated to destabilization of the democratically elected government there.

What the hell does BUSH have to do with OBAMA's piss ass policy on Iran?

Here, I will cover you up when your finished.

:dig:

Yep. That door Bush pushed open and slammed shut is ancient history. It's like he didn't even exist, right? Nothing he did or didn't do in 8 years has the slightest effect on today's foreign or domestic problems. Uh, okey-dokey... :rolleyes:

Do you have proof of iranian IEDs outside of fox news and your continued yearning to blame a muslim for everything from spoiled food in your fridge to menopause?

I have a recollection of our US Military accusing them of such.. based on debris picked up,, you have proof the military is wrong.?

HAHAHAHA!

Is that the talking point at stormfront adolph?

I gave you the benifit of the doubt, you are a jew hating moron, it isn't about Israel at all.

I'm not willing to readjust history just so YOU can feel good about your jewish hero worship. Now, you insisted that the US gov is of the opinion that THIS PARTICULAR JEW is why the Revolutionary War was successful so.. come on, pussy.. show your evidence...

.... outside of a POSTAGE STAMP, that is..

Which reminds me... GUESS WHO ABOLISHED SLAVERY, MR POSTMASTER?

zazzlestamps.JPG

:eusa_angel:

I have a recollection of our US Military accusing them of such.. based on debris picked up,, you have proof the military is wrong.?

your RECOLECTION means two things. Im sure you can guess what they are. And, as a matter of fact, the same source also said Iraq had mobile chem labs.. even had pictures with circles and arrows.. Do I need to drive this point home?

New Topics

Forum List

Back