Obama: Interpol Now Above The Law

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Google the following: Executive Order #13524

"On Wednesday, however, for no apparent reason, President Obama issued an executive order removing the Reagan limitations. That is, Interpol’s property and assets are no longer subject to search and confiscation, and its archives are now considered inviolable. This international police force (whose U.S. headquarters is in the Justice Department in Washington) will be unrestrained by the U.S. Constitution and American law while it operates in the United States and affects both Americans and American interests outside the United States.

Why would we elevate an international police force above American law? Why would we immunize an international police force from the limitations that constrain the FBI and other American law-enforcement agencies? Why is it suddenly necessary to have, within the Justice Department, a repository for stashing government files which, therefore, will be beyond the ability of Congress, American law-enforcement, the media, and the American people to scrutinize?"

Why Does Interpol Need Immunity from American Law? – Andy McCarthy – The Corner on National Review Online | North Houston Tea Party Patriots

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gwaAVJITx1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gwaAVJITx1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

In the meantime, Americans who are carrying "too much" cash can have it confiscated, with no probable cause, under the phony pretext that they might be dealing drugs.

More chains you can believe in.

I guess we have to wait until the NYTimes, or Jon Stewart tell the lefties that it's time to react...

The bigger picture is that the ultimate goal is to have one world government. They have a name for it which I can't remember right off the top of my head - New World Union - or some shit like that. The groundwork was laid with the creation of the UN - and we see where that's gotten the world. The entire world will be ruled under one supreme government and whatever constitutions individual nations may now have will no longer exist.

Anyway, in this utopic world of equality for all earthlings, things will be entirely peaceful, wonderful, cooperative, etc., etc.

Bull shit!

The bigger picture is that the ultimate goal is to have one world government. They have a name for it which I can't remember right off the top of my head - New World Union - or some shit like that. The groundwork was laid with the creation of the UN - and we see where that's gotten the world. The entire world will be ruled under one supreme government and whatever constitutions individual nations may now have will no longer exist.

Anyway, in this utopic world of equality for all earthlings, things will be entirely peaceful, wonderful, cooperative, etc., etc.

Bull shit!
The New World Order, is only logical.

evil-spock.jpg

axjpd2.jpg

Last edited:
This one action makes the Patriot Act look silly. Now, Interpol can bust into your house and arrest you, and cart you off to a International court, with no warrant, nothing.

Where's all the civil liberties lefties on this?

Bull shit!

Before anyone think that this is overwrought anxiety, be aware that this is exactly what happened to the countries on the continent formerly known as Europe, the naicent EU.

"One can see that it is possible to lose sovereignty quickly. Consider the European Union. It began in 1957 when six countries signed a treaty agreeing that they would cooperate on certain economic matters. They established the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg to interpret disputes about the treaty.

a. In the 1960’s the Court decreed that if acts of national parliament’s acts came into conflict with the treaty, the treaty would take precedence!

b. In the 1970’s the Court stated that it had precedence over national constitutions!

c. Today, whatever regulations are cranked out by the bureaucrats at the European Commission supersede both parliamentary statutes and national constitutions. This includes any questions about basic rights.

d. Neither does the EU have a constitution, nor does the EU have an army or police force for common control of its borders. Thus it has political superiority over member states, but declines to be responsible for its defense. Inherent in this idea of transcending nation-states is the idea that defense is unimportant.

When we consider the abrupt changes in Europe, we should be concerned about the lack of consensus in our own country regardingthe importance of constitutional sovereignty."

From a speech by Jeremy Rabkin, professor of law, George Mason School of Law, June 5, 2009 at Washington, D.C. sponsored by Hillsdale College.

This one action makes the Patriot Act look silly. Now, Interpol can bust into your house and arrest you, and cart you off to a International court, with no warrant, nothing.

Where's all the civil liberties lefties on this?

They don't like America, either!

And thank you - yes - New World Order. They also already have the makings of financial doings ... the World Monetary Fund.

Bull shit!
The New World Order, is only logical.

evil-spock.jpg

axjpd2.jpg

I'm not quite ready to sign onto the 'Black Helicopter Brigade' but the following is interesting with respect to your post (can't recall where I read this) :

The Latin motto "novus ordo seclorum" was suggested by Charles Thomson when he put together the final design for the reverse side of the Great Seal in June 1782:
"On the base of the pyramid the numerical letters MDCCLXXVI & underneath the following motto. 'novus ordo seclorum'"

The motto has been traced to Virgil, the renowned Roman poet who lived in the first century B.C. – to a line in his Eclogue IV, the pastoral poem that expresses the longing of the world for a new era of peace and happiness.

bbbaaawwwwwaaaahhhhhh....leave America alone because we're soooo special.....bbbaawwaaahhh....
Translation: "It's okay for foreign police agencies to bust into our homes, ransack our homes, and take us off our soil without a warrant but it's NOT okay for our own government to do such."

bbbaaawwwwwaaaahhhhhh....leave America alone because we're soooo special.....bbbaawwaaahhh....

Clarification: we are, you're not.

Clarification: You think you are, you're not....but the rest of us have known that for some time....:cool:

Really? Did you interview every one of the many members of USMB? Or is this "reporting" on the level of elementary-school gossip: "Everyone hates you"?

Based on the level of your writing, I don't think it will be difficult to do what most who know you probably do: put you on their in-one-ear-and-out-the-other list.

i am amazed at the silence by the left and MSM over this....

granting full immunity to an international police organization? our own police organizations do not enjoy this....interpol is indeed above the law now

It is the beginning of BO dream, a subjugated and subservient America to the rest of the world. It is the dream of the left. Unfortunately, this leads to poverty and slavery for all, not success and freedom for all.

i am amazed at the silence by the left and MSM over this....

granting full immunity to an international police organization? our own police organizations do not enjoy this....interpol is indeed above the law now

Spot on!

Left or right, all Americans should be shocked and outraged!

No longer can anyone deny that this is a one-worlder administration.

Forum List

Back