Obama intends to veto the bonus tax bill

Ok, then tell me, what was this whole (create a tax bill and strike it down with the Presidential pen) facade intended to distract the public from, since its obviously been a smoke screen?

That seems pretty obvious to me: that being that the Government of the US is so inept and so fractured that Congress and the Senate will stoop to any theatrics to distract the public from its errors.

Meanwhile, AIG has shipped billions of US dollars overseas to foreign companies in 40 ft containers full of cash.

see... your posts are nothing more than howling at the moon.

i already told you, that i think you're one of the

angry-mob.jpeg

Can't really discuss anything with anyone who even sounds like their keystrokes are ticked off...

where were you when they passed the "patriot act"?

yeah, didn't think so...

just faux outrage...

*yawn*

what would have been interesting is for you to actually address his post....or are you telling us you are incapable of debating his points?

I don't even know that person. I just can't stand hypocrisy and ignorance. I'm tired of partisan arguments and finger-pointing, both on this board and in Washington and across the country. Obama has done nothing to unite this country, and Congress is bankrupting us. We need REAL change in Washington, and that should start with replacing every single person sitting there now.

AMEN Jsanders.

and, for the record, Its HE. looks like someone is just here to make trouble and play non-stop head games. Good to identify you early on so I know who is who...

Nothing rational brought to the table, in any of her posts...nothing worthy of debating. Standard trolling procedure she utilizes.

Forum List

Back