Obama Insults Bush To His Face At WH Ceremony

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

Obama praises predecessor as George W. Bush portrait unveiled - latimes.com
Though unusual, Obama’s praise was far from effusive. The tribute contained a reference to the poor state of the economy when he took office, and he brought up the successful Navy Seals mission that "delivered justice" to Osama bin Laden, whom Bush pursued in vain throughout his presidency.

Dubbya put Obama in his place however...
The younger Bush has refrained from criticizing his successor during his retirement, saying that Obama deserved his silence. He previously avoided all but the most terse of public interactions with Obama.

On Thursday, he had the last word as he stood looking at his portrait, depicting him in a dark suit, on the verge of his signature grin.

As Obama grapples with difficult decisions to come, Bush said, he hopes the younger man will wander by the newest portrait and ask himself one question:

"What would George do?" he said, to thunderous laughter.

JMO, I thought it was well done. Cracked me up when W talked about when times get tough that Obama could look at 43's picture and ask "What would George do?".

Obama thanked Bush for his help with the financial crisis, help with the transition, gave him credit for the killing of Osama Bin Laden and thanked him for the "Sports Package".

Bush was pretty gracious as well..and made reference to Laura being the best first lady..then stopped himself and asked if his mom would accept a tie.

Good ceremony overall..and pretty "gaffeless".

Hell. He'll probably rehang it in the shitter.

Loads of incentive to take a big dump.

Swallow.....former presidents are to be addressed always as "Mr. President".

And you aren't a very good host if you feel you have to bring up what you think your guest did wrong.

But I guess being a Dick is all Obama can do....even though he tried to make it sound inconspicuous.

JMO, I thought it was well done. Cracked me up when W talked about when times get tough that Obama could look at 43's picture and ask "What would George do?".

Obama thanked Bush for his help with the financial crisis, help with the transition, gave him credit for the killing of Osama Bin Laden and thanked him for the "Sports Package".

Bush was pretty gracious as well..and made reference to Laura being the best first lady..then stopped himself and asked if his mom would accept a tie.

So, Obama admitted 'he' didn't get Bin laden. Got it.

And you aren't a very good host if you feel you have to bring up what you think your guest did wrong.

But I guess being a Dick is all Obama can do....even though he tried to make it sound inconspicuous.

No Mudpacker..you cannot swallow my load.

the only load you can produce comes out of your ass :rofl:

Nope.

He gave Georgie credit he didn't deserve.

CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

That never gets old.

the only load you can produce comes out of your ass :rofl:

He can't swallow that either.

But you're concern about my ass makes me wonder about you too.

:eusa_shifty:

Nope.

He gave Georgie credit he didn't deserve....
can dance your way out of that, Baryshnikov.

Nope.

He gave Georgie credit he didn't deserve....
can dance your way out of that, Baryshnikov.

What Dance..

Lets play it again sam..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

And add this for effect.

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business with the Bin Ladens? The Bushies?

:lol:

Boy you folks sure can pick em!

See had we captured bin Laden and quietly shipped him off to Gitmo Obama would have nothing to campaign on in 2012

Forum List

Back