obama inserting himself into historical presidential biographies

Con, I will be here. Mocking any of you whack-jobs who pretend to support the plastic man.

Should enough dummies vote for your guy to put this nation in reverse for a few years......I will still mock you. There is no outcome that will prevent me from mocking those of you who actually show up that day.

And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed -if all records told the same tale — then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past,' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.' And yet the past, though of its nature alterable, never had been altered. Whatever was true now was true from everlasting to everlasting. It was quite simple. All that was needed was an unending series of victories over your own memory. 'Reality control', they called it: in Newspeak, 'doublethink'.

-- George Orwell, 1984

Con, I will be here. Mocking any of you whack-jobs who pretend to support the plastic man.

Should enough dummies vote for your guy to put this nation in reverse for a few years......I will still mock you. There is no outcome that will prevent me from mocking those of you who actually show up that day.

Guess what, I don't support Romney. In fact, I seriously think Republicans would be better off if he loses because him winning will give us 8 more years of Obamushton. I don't think the country can take the same sad policies we have been using since since 1989, 4 more under Obamush is going to be bad enough. That will leave me free to mick everyone, especially the idiots that support Obamushton.

There, there. Pretending that Romney ( and W ) are the same as Obama and Clinton will make you feel aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll better.

Whatever gets you through the night.

Did you find yourself groping for the right word to describe your feelings about this?

And while it is disturbing, do you sense that even this word doesn't quite say it all?

That's how I feel. There's something more than a little off with his actions.

Some toss out narcissistic. I wonder if extreme insecurity might be closer to the truth.

James Madison

At his inauguration, James Madison, a small, wizened man, appeared old and worn; Washington Irving described him as "but a withered little apple-John." But whatever his deficiencies in charm, Madison's buxom wife Dolley compensated for them with her warmth and gaiety. She was the toast of Washington.

Barack Obama's wife Michelle might not have been as buxom as Dolley, but she's got that high water booty and Barack, our first black President inherited a conflict in the form of a bad economy from Booosh and was a smart guy too being President of Harvard Law Review and also killed Osama bin Laden

Wait....didn't he invent baseball?

Nah, I thought he invented basketball.

Can we say narcissist? Yes, we can.

Oh yes, that is the word to describe him.

I suppose if he gets himself re-elected we can expect statues of him to be erected in every town square. Then we'll re-design the flag to look like the one his campaign came up with that has his symbol where the stars should be.

I will not give up hope of having a real president again. One that actually gets put on the spot and holds press conferences so the press can ask tough questions and expect answers. I don't want perfection, but at least someone who tries and who will answer for any mistakes. I just can't bring myself to offer the blind faith that Obama demands.

Washington crossed the Delaware on Christmas Day

On Christmas Day Barack Obama delivers some of his stash to all good Progressive boys, girls, hermaphrodites and transsexuals

Last edited:
Did you find yourself groping for the right word to describe your feelings about this?

And while it is disturbing, do you sense that even this word doesn't quite say it all?

That's how I feel. There's something more than a little off with his actions.

Some toss out narcissistic. I wonder if extreme insecurity might be closer to the truth.

Narcissism doesn't even begin to touch on this one. If I were counseling Obama I would suggest he get some serious high priced psychiatric help.

Forum List

Back