Obama initiates first water boarding prosecution

Well if he hasn't stopped it, that would be great, wouldn't it

Its not surprising to me at all that a righty is opposed to the idea of upholding the federal law against disclosing the identity of CIA agents.

Sorry but being a whistleblower doesn't give you carte blanche to break any law you want.

Excuse me? If I was a right winger, like you seem to think I am, I would be cheering the fact that the government is finally going after spies.
No - if you were a right winger - you'd be opposed to anything that happens under Obama.

By the way, how did he disclose anyone's identity?
According to authorities, Kiriakou divulged to three journalists, including a New York Times reporter, the role of "Officer B," who worked with Kiriakou on the capture of suspected al-Qaida financier Abu Zubaydah in the months after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
WebCite query result

The role of, not the identity of.

Want to try again?

Well we know he didn't stop the torture. He just outsourced it.

pretty much. Bagram airbase is curiously missing from the news, but I am sure by now there isn't anything left with our fingerprints on it since we are pulling up stakes which means, we have left those guys to the tender mercies of the Iraqis, those folks will wish we were still there, I can tell you that......rendition is still taking place, at least it was last year, .....so, though we don't know, I suspect there is still WBing going on in sanctioned nations 'black' sites etc....

Forum List

Back