Obama inherited the worst Recession in U.S. history

I can't find a President who made a faster recovery against the worst Recession in U.S. history.

The one that historians have already labeled the "Great Recession"

Anyone?

:)

It's recorded in the history books regardless of what cons want to say or do. They'd love to rewrite history Stalin-style. but it isn't going to happen cons. Orange turd inherited a great economy with a 4.8% unemployment rate. Obama inherited The Great Bush Recession with 10.2% unemployment.

It's etched in stone who presided over the greatest recovery ever. And cons just hate that.

It's etched in stone who presided over the greatest recovery ever.

You bet.

But that's not Obama.....weakest recovery since WWII.

I have to agree.

Barry never looked at the economy for quite some time.

He was to busy hanging Obamcare around the necks of the American Taxpayer. His signature legislation was more important than the economy.

He did leave Trump with a fair hand when he finally noticed the economy was in the toilet.

That fair hand turned into a really good hand under Trump.

I can't find a President who made a faster recovery against the worst Recession in U.S. history.

Anyone?

So all that deficit money he borrowed is how Obama eluded the worst recession in U.S. History? Here is Obama saying he inherited a $1.3 trillion deficit:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]6jJvkkNmR_8[/MEDIA] Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

It's now $16,888,500,000,000.00+ trillion.

So he spent $15 trillion before the American people put in a Republican majority House to stop him?

Our grandchildren have to repay a National Debt of $17 trillion so we can support a government that spends like a drunken sailor for 8 years just to postpone America paying its national debt?

You know, driveby, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

And don't forget QE1,2,3 Federal reserve infusion of nearly $12.3 TRILLION in paper money into the market.
The numbers are daunting if not shocking: $12.3 trillion of money printing, nearly $10 trillion in negative-yielding global bonds, 654 interest rate cuts since Lehman Brothers collapsed in 2008.
$12 trillion of QE and the lowest rates in 5,000 years ... for this?

This kept the stock market from very severe plunging due primarily to Obama's true hatred of business and capitalism.
I mean how could the economy move forward with Obama's anti-business attitude?
View attachment 201351

And don't forget QE1,2,3 Federal reserve infusion of nearly $12.3 TRILLION in paper money into the market.

The Fed didn't add $12.3 trillion, the Fed added about $3.7 trillion.

OK... If someone sees this statement:

The numbers are daunting if not shocking: $12.3 trillion of money printing, nearly $10 trillion in negative-yielding global bonds, 654 interest rate cuts since Lehman Brothers collapsed in 2008.

Versus this statement:The Fed didn't add $12.3 trillion, the Fed added about $3.7 trillion.

Simple FACT here... which one had a link to substantiate their number?

WHERE IS YOUR LINK?

Again HERE is my LINK! $12 trillion of QE and the lowest rates in 5,000 years ... for this?

Now as a reader which one would YOU believe? Someone who made up their number and didn't support it with a LINK OR
This statement "$12 trillion of QE " copied directly from this LINK $12 trillion of QE and the lowest rates in 5,000 years ... for this?

Only idiots make dumb ass comments and don't support them with FACTS!

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS???

You did......

History, though, may wonder at all the fuss. With central bank policies ineffective at driving growth — the Fed's own economists have acknowledged as much — there's reason to wonder why the Fed didn't end the emergency measures sooner. The U.S. central bank has been responsible for about $3.7 trillion of the global QE post-Lehman Brothers, taking its balance sheet to $4.5 trillion.

Oh, wait, your link substantiated my number. Oops.

Silly twat.

Anyone?

So all that deficit money he borrowed is how Obama eluded the worst recession in U.S. History? Here is Obama saying he inherited a $1.3 trillion deficit:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]6jJvkkNmR_8[/MEDIA] Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

It's now $16,888,500,000,000.00+ trillion.

So he spent $15 trillion before the American people put in a Republican majority House to stop him?

Our grandchildren have to repay a National Debt of $17 trillion so we can support a government that spends like a drunken sailor for 8 years just to postpone America paying its national debt?

You know, driveby, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

This kept the stock market from very severe plunging due primarily to Obama's true hatred of business and capitalism.
I mean how could the economy move forward with Obama's anti-business attitude?
View attachment 201351

The Fed didn't add $12.3 trillion, the Fed added about $3.7 trillion.

OK... If someone sees this statement:

Versus this statement:The Fed didn't add $12.3 trillion, the Fed added about $3.7 trillion.

WHERE IS YOUR LINK?

Again HERE is my LINK! $12 trillion of QE and the lowest rates in 5,000 years ... for this?

Now as a reader which one would YOU believe? Someone who made up their number and didn't support it with a LINK OR
This statement "$12 trillion of QE " copied directly from this LINK $12 trillion of QE and the lowest rates in 5,000 years ... for this?

Only idiots make dumb ass comments and don't support them with FACTS!

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS???

You did......

History, though, may wonder at all the fuss. With central bank policies ineffective at driving growth — the Fed's own economists have acknowledged as much — there's reason to wonder why the Fed didn't end the emergency measures sooner. The U.S. central bank has been responsible for about $3.7 trillion of the global QE post-Lehman Brothers, taking its balance sheet to $4.5 trillion.

Oh, wait, your link substantiated my number. Oops.

Silly twat.

BOY do I have a RED FACE!!!! I'm truly sorry and apologize.

I did what I accuse others of....jumping to conclusions.

I am sorry...

Oh, for fuck's sake ... that was 1 month. :eusa_doh: And 2013 wasn't even over yet when that article was published.

For all of 2013, part time jobs fell 162,000 and full time jobs increased 1,603,000

From March, 2010, when the job market rally began, kicking off an unprecedented 83 consecutive months of continuous job growth in the private sector, despite population growth, we actually lost 264 thousand part time jobs; while during that same period, we added 14 million full time jobs....

Part Time

Full Time

[edit: my bad, just noticed this thread was started back in August of 2013]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back