Obama Infringing On My Military Benefits

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Went to Andrews AFB golf course as a walk-on yesterday. Waited in line for 3 hours only to be told by the Secret Service that the "South Course if now closed." King Obama wanted to hit the links before heading out on his $4 million Hawaiian vacation. A shitload of us had to walk to the other courses and start waiting again, as "His Holiness" took up the whole fucking South Course! It was such a disorganized, unannouced goat fuck that I just said "screw it" and went home. This isn't the first time this douche nozzle has inconvenienced those of us who served our country - both active and retired - who are just trying to relax on a course that they have access to. Does Obama have any fucking clue how many people (on the course) he inconveniences when he pulls this shit? Not to mention the Secret Service crawling all over the damned place, helicopters overhead, etc. etc.

Went to Andrews AFB golf course as a walk-on yesterday. Waited in line for 3 hours only to be told by the Secret Service that the "South Course if now closed." King Obama wanted to hit the links before heading out on his $4 million Hawaiian vacation. A shitload of us had to walk to the other courses and start waiting again, as "His Holiness" took up the whole fucking South Course! It was such a disorganized, unannouced goat fuck that I just said "screw it" and went home. This isn't the first time this douche nozzle has inconvenienced those of us who served our country - both active and retired - who are just trying to relax on a course that they have access to. Does Obama have any fucking clue how many people (on the course) he inconveniences when he pulls this shit? Not to mention the Secret Service crawling all over the damned place, helicopters overhead, etc. etc.

tough shit

maybe if you worked for a living, i'd care

asswipe

Uh...it's called PRESIDENTIAL SECURITY. You don't have a problem with that, do you?

Uh...it's called PRESIDENTIAL SECURITY. You don't have a problem with that, do you?

Not in the least, asswipe.

Why doesn't he take over a civilian golf course and inconvenience non-serving pole-smokers like you, vs. inconveniencg people who deserve some R/R, like active and retired military members who don't have the opportunity take $4 million exotic Hawaiian vacations at the expense of the taxpayer. Think that might work, nutsack?

Why doesn't he take over a civilian golf course and inconvenience non-serving pole-smokers like you, vs. inconveniencg people who deserve some R/R, like active and retired military members who don't have the opportunity take $4 million exotic Hawaiian vacations at the expense of the taxpayer. Think that might work, nutsack?

lazy, whiny fuck is obvious

why don't you earn a living instead of sucking off the taxpayers, beeeeeeeeeeatch?

asswipe

What's wrong with YOU playing on another course and letting your Commander in Chief have his R&R?

Why should the President of the United States have to give way to you?

I've golfed two rounds my entire life. One in Okinawa (1991) and one in Korea (1988) but I haven't had the slightest desire to play since.

To each his own I guess.

Why should the President of the United States have to give way to you?

He's a public servant, assfucker. He works you us, not vs. versa. This isn't a "Kingdom" where he is royalty. You can keep your mouth on his nutsack and "worship" him all day long - I surely won't.

The pecking order among the various levels of the perpetually entitled to live off of the taxpayer's largesse is a wonder to behold.

You're certainly entitled to whatever you like on the Country Buffet's buffet, nut sack. As long as you pay.

You are also certainly entitled to a pension in the military, if you enlist, serve honorably, and reach eligibility for a retirement.

That help dumb it down for you, assbrain?

Go play putt putt and let the real men play golf.

Man...Having to wait in a line and being able to afford to live in Hawaii. You must be in hell.

Forum List

Back