Obama ineligibility case to be taken over by Cheif Justice Roberts

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
DEFENDOURFREEDOMS.US

I Did It. Justice Roberts Agreed to read all of my documents

Yesterday I traveled to Idaho. I was able to address Chief Justice Roberts during the question answer session after his lecture. There were numerous cameras recording this event and simultaneous feed broadcast to all the campuses of the University of Idaho. Roughly 5,000 people in all the campuses had an opportunity to hear what I had to say, it is in video archives and now everybody knows the truth and knows that leftist media thugs such as Seattle Washington Observer shamelessly twist the truth to fit their Pro Obama blind idiot agenda.

It was a grueling day, I left home at 3 in the morning after sleeping only 3 hours and drove to San Diego, from there flew to Salt Lake City, from there to Tacoma, Washington, from there I drove for a couple of hours to be in Moscow Idaho, to address Chief Justice Roberts. After the lecture the audience was told, that they can ask questions, give their name and present a shot question. I was the first to run to the microphone and told Roberts. " My name is Orly Taitz, I am an attorney from Southern California. I left home at three o'clock in the morning and flew and drove thousands of miles to talk to you and ask you a question".

shortened per board rules

Last edited:
DEFENDOURFREEDOMS.US

I Did It. Justice Roberts Agreed to read all of my documents

Yesterday I traveled to Idaho. I was able to address Chief Justice Roberts during the question answer session after his lecture. There were numerous cameras recording this event and simultaneous feed broadcast to all the campuses of the University of Idaho. Roughly 5,000 people in all the campuses had an opportunity to hear what I had to say, it is in video archives and now everybody knows the truth and knows that leftist media thugs such as Seattle Washington Observer shamelessly twist the truth to fit their Pro Obama blind idiot agenda.

It was a grueling day, I left home at 3 in the morning after sleeping only 3 hours and drove to San Diego, from there flew to Salt Lake City, from there to Tacoma, Washington, from there I drove for a couple of hours to be in Moscow Idaho, to address Chief Justice Roberts. After the lecture the audience was told, that they can ask questions, give their name and present a shot question. I was the first to run to the microphone and told Roberts. " My name is Orly Taitz, I am an attorney from Southern California. I left home at three o'clock in the morning and flew and drove thousands of miles to talk to you and ask you a question".

The guys should have flown into Spokane which is an hour and half drive to the U of I, instead of wasting even more of his time by driving six hours from Tacoma!:eek: than he already has on this crap!

I'm not reading all that.

Got the Cliff notes?
he used another name when he was eight and said he was muslim and he said he never used a prior name. Which I don't think really matters when you are minor!!! I had another last name for the first six months of my life because my parents were not married, Social Security office told me does not matter as long as I was a minor.
Pretty much it is all a bunch of BS about how he does not know how to book travel plans!
For one they have a direct flight from San Diego to Spokane on Southwest.:razz:

Forum List

Back