Obama Inauguration Will Generate More than Half-Billion Pounds of CO2

Where is Al Gore?

No kidding... Al Gore should be checking this out...

But like another poster said... with liberals it's do as I say not as I do...

It's funny that during one of the coldest winters in a long time Al Gore is nowhere to be found...

Last edited:
:clap2:
Or causes people to drive further to get around it, or sit in traffic with their cars emitting carbon as they go nowhere.

The impact to the enviroment, as well as the local economic impact of Va, Md
and DC being on lock down. The next four years are going to be fun.....:eusa_whistle:

No kidding... Al Gore should be checking this out...

But like another poster said... with liberals it's do as I say not as I do...

It's funny that during one of the coldest winters in a long time Al Gore is nowhere to be found...

AG is holed up in his mansion with the heat cranked at 75, lights ablazing, staying toasty warm. He'll catch the whole inauguration on his 97" HDTV. :lol: 'Do as I say not as I do" . . . you got that right.

The impact to the enviroment, as well as the local economic impact of Va, Md
and DC being on lock down. The next four years are going to be fun.....:eusa_whistle:
So I guess he should have cancelled his inuguration!
Why don't you guys let the African Americans have one day to celebrate and quit your bitching!

So I guess he should have cancelled his inuguration!
Why don't you guys let the African Americans have one day to celebrate and quit your bitching!

No don't cancel it. Just don't spend 150 million dollars in tax money and shut down 2 states roadways. That's just a suggestion. If someone wants to celebrate I don't have a problem with that. :eusa_whistle:

No don't cancel it. Just don't spend 150 million dollars in tax money and shut down 2 states roadways. That's just a suggestion. If someone wants to celebrate I don't have a problem with that. :eusa_whistle:
They have shut down the area every time they have an inuguration by the way! And most of the cost is being covered by private funds!

They have shut down the area every time they have an inuguration by the way! And most of the cost is being covered by private funds!

BS. They don't shut down every major roadway around the District. A link for the cost would be muchly appreciated.

Hey, party poopers, it is a double celebration. We are finally getting rid of the most incompetant President we have ever had the misfortune to have infesting the White House, and putting in one that can actually string to logical sentences together. We are trading in Dumb and Dumber for Obama and Biden, who have shown themselves to be very capable policy makers.

Ain't it wonderful!!!

Hey, party poopers, it is a double celebration. We are finally getting rid of the most incompetant President we have ever had the misfortune to have infesting the White House, and putting in one that can actually string to logical sentences together. We are trading in Dumb and Dumber for Obama and Biden, who have shown themselves to be very capable policy makers.

Ain't it wonderful!!!

Hey Mr or Mrs head in the sand. History will judge this President much differently than the liberal mainstream media. A trillion dollars in new governmental spending will make the last eight years seem like a time to remember.

This is an incredibly historic moment in American history.

Millions of Americans want to be a part of it.

The same cannot be said for Bush's inauguration.

That's a great reason to spend money "because people want it" :clap2:

Millions of Americans want big screen tv's too so let's just have the government buy that as well...

Please think these things through before you post....sheesh.

Ain't it wonderful!!!

Great, we now have a president who can speak well... That definitely qualifies him.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back